sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Ну а теперь серьезна когда это тип с низкой социальной ответственностью добавить нормальное количество контента

Well, now it's serious when it's a type with low social responsibility to add a normal amount of content.

• Angry
Reactions: 4GunZ and Vodka10K

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Ну а теперь серьезна когда это тип с низкой социальной ответственностью добавить нормальное количество контента

Well, now it's serious when it's a type with low social responsibility to add a normal amount of content.
Judging by the bits of information - that the content is being added to the client, but is not yet active. his discord has a bunch of idiots with a permanent offtopic, so nothing is clear there either. I would bet on next year, but he started doing something, unlike the past year and a half.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020

Never. He already earned enough $ to by a flat in Kiev\SPB\Moscow. He can just rent it for till his death.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Judging by the bits of information - that the content is being added to the client, but is not yet active. his discord has a bunch of idiots with a permanent offtopic, so nothing is clear there either. I would bet on next year, but he started doing something, unlike the past year and a half.

Сильно сомневаюсь что серьезное обновление вообще выйдет.
Вконец концов еще до всей этой петрушки с СВО он активно забивал болт на свою игру.
Скорее свинья полетят чем эта игра будит завершена

I strongly doubt that a serious update will be released at all.
In the end, even before all this parsley with his, he was actively hammering a bolt on his game.
Sooner pigs will fly than this game will be completed

Reactions: 4GunZ

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

The last update of the game was almost a year and a half ago. There was nothing new in the last update from August. About some mythical update of the mechanics of the game, you can think endlessly, but in fact - the game is abandoned and dead.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Howdy again! You can download our latest version and read the changelog here (click me).

This month I wanted to focus on npc atworks, but I can easily be distracted with shiny objects like a pigeon that I secretly am.

In this case I was drawing “Liuda” artwork and when I got to her outfit part, I thought I could slightly update some of Kira’s. One thing led to another and I’m now updating all of Kira's outfits. I think I’m halfway through and I didn’t include updated “tops” in this version because I don’t have them for all 5 implemented breast sizes yet.

Most of Kira’s outfits looked hella ugly to me, I don’t know whether it’s because of my artistic skill becoming better, my ever changing tastes or simply because plenty of time had passed, but they were whispering into my ears their request for justice. Asking me to upgrade them, help them evolve.

I just had to agree to their pleas and the undeniable fact of their ugliness is now even more apparent thanks to the contrast of upgraded “lower body” and outdated “upper body” in the current update. But don’t you worry, I’ll update the upper body too and relatively soon.

Oh, and I redrew Kira’s breasts again, based on the results of our last poll. At this point it’s like a hobby of mine, “another update, another version of Kira’s breasts”. This is now the sixth iteration of them and while I’m hopeful that it’s final, things might change in a year.

Unfortunately though, there is a downside to all of this. The new character art looks close to the original, but Kira’s pose and style of outfits is new, meaning that there are new graphical bugs. This is a problem of “logic”, layer order and variables. Of course all of it will be fixed and resolved by Moana, just wanted to inform you about this temporary issue.

Overall there’s still a couple of things that require my attention, “behind layer” for outfits, how upper body clothes interact with bras and lingerie (shadows etc). Breasts bigger than size 5 infringe on the lower body territory and require separate individual sets of pants, which means multiplication of pictures (example: instead of 3 pictures there would be 12).

All of that is a problem of layering and logic, it can and will be solved, we just need more time to iron things out.

As for my initial task of NPC artwork, I’m drawing the new ones from all angles (for future use in events) and I’ll start showing their artwork and conducting polls about them right after I’m done with Kira.

Because of everything mentioned above, I’ve decided to limit this update to just things that are currently present in the game. There’s no promised “in advance” pictures in game files, because I’m still working on them.

Our fabled overhaul will be introduced gradually along with content focused updates, because you won’t be able to see its features anyways (it’s backend + art for future planned bodymods) and because it has proven to be extremely time consuming.

Our plan for the next update (as it stands) is to work on new playable content instead of customization and backend, but we will dedicate some of our dev time towards Kira’s outfits.

That’s pretty much it. All we did last month and what we intend to do next. Thank you all for your patience and support!

Aug 24, 2020
Release notes

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:

This version fixes a lot of bugs and introduces the first part of Kira’s character art overhaul. I call it “first part” because it is a half of what I drew, only things that are visible to the player (accessible ones) and has almost no “in advance” artworks, the rest need more thought put into them before being added to the game.

Another reason is that I’ve decided to undertake a challenging task of updating all of Kira's outfits and I’m halfway through. In this version, the contrast between upgraded lower body and outdated upper one may seem a bit rough, but the remaining art will be upgraded relatively soon.

I also made the mistake of completely changing Kira’s “default” underwear. This new version doesn’t look good with half of outfits and I will change it into something resembling its previous iteration in the next update.

Apart from that, this update is heavily focused on fixing all reported bugs and I can’t stress enough how much reporting on them helps us. So thank you all and please continue doing so in the future. Especially now when we have changed Kira’s art completely and created new and exciting bugs (no doubt about that).

Changelog:

Last edited:

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Well, I was thinking that he implemented at least 20% of what he promised.
s they say in the post-Soviet space (A SUCKER IS NOT A MAMMOTH SUCKER WILL NOT DIE OUT).No offense, the guy is just the author of the game, a banal crook, that's all.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes