IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I may truly be missing something i doubt people voted on bugs that needed to be fixed or art that needed to be replaced or promised content being delayed month after month. Thats entirely on you mate
Yep, you are missing something.
People asked for art to be updated. People asked for pregnancy and lactation. People asked for bugs to be fixed.
Everything is “on me” sure, but I’m not doing this for “me”.

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
What a thread...I am glad you still work on it, but we need to advance the storyline ASAP, or it would be very difficult to keep the story in mind. I have already forgotten everything before the farm, frankly.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
So 0.4.9.7 will add another another another... hotfix and graphic art update ? or will be big content update ?

from discord:

How is the next Farm day coming along?

Crucified Mulan — 08.10.22 04:27
It’s just sitting there, waiting for Kira’s character art upgrade
Because it can't work without optional pregnancy

Crucified Mulan — 08.10.22 04:42
Nude Kira is 100% done. “lower body outfits” Kira is 100% done. All that's left is “upper body outfit” Kira which includes half of the pregnancy (pregnant outfits). We’re hoping to finish it this month.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Ah. A new version of my favorite doomed girl.

Let's see what the "new art" is all about, since I already know there's no way to save our poor girl from being turned into a braindead whore.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Another mulan garbage apologetics.
-nothing was added because you asked yet another visual reworks, its your fault (forget that I promised new events back in 2021 autumn)
-game is not abandoned because I updated it. Even if nothing changed.
-Anyway your opinions are irrelevant to me

I dont get it, why his lying ass is even appears here? Mulan, this is a pirate site, go back to your little cult-discord.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
1. the action of throwing someone out of a window.
2. the action of dismissing someone from a position of power or authority.
Which one of?
Well, if you throw an authority figure out of a window they tend to lose that authority... so both I guess... ;)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes