thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I just played through the new version...literally no new changes...somebody inform the f95 moderators...Mulan is CLEARLY LYING...oh wait the f95 mods have his back...
The facts stay the same. NO NEW CONENT WAS ADDED FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE BLOCKED. You cannot argue the math!
The quest status stays unchanged since 0494!
Literally the dev claims new Kira sprites...You can't even inspect that since there are almost no repeatable sex scenes (only the Technopriestess which is bugged, and random Animal with one sex pose) :KEK:
Just when the game recieved the deserved abandoned tag, he comes up with a fake update. What a coincidence.
Ask yourself a simple question...Why does the dev deny his patreons new content...This does'nt make sense. For two years why wouldn't he update EVEN ONE QUEST...It does'nt make sense. Why do you defend him? Why do you support this blatant ponzy scheme?

P.S. The piercings are still unavailable for purchase. On top of that the Technopriestess is bugged. She doesn't talk to Kira. The "transparent skirt" is the normal pink skirt just shorter...

Last edited:

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
If I know one thing for sure is that wasting Mulans time with fights and calling him names is not gonna speed up development either. Support his patreon if you like the speed of progress, stop supporting it if you don't, come back if you do again

That said, I'm getting a profile error with the new (compressed) version. Can't load my saves because they were done "with a newer version of NW.js". Whats up with that

Arkady

May 15, 2018
CrucifiedMulan, maybe you could start just adding one scene every 3-4 months after cutting all the content so far. I'm sure some of the people complaining how art updates aren't progress would start praising you like you're the second coming of CrushStation... :rolleyes:

That said, a little less focus on getting all art required until the end of time done and a little more focus on incremental content updates might be a nice compromise.

Jan 31, 2021
This is possibly one of the worst RPGmaker games I've ever played. Walls and walls of flowery prose written by someone laughing too hard at their own jokes. Abysmal implementation of menus completely disregarding the accepted standards of games made in RPGmakers. The pacing of the story is glacial and unrewarding. I spent almost four hours wandering around town desperately trying to get to any scenes or relevant character progression. It's boring, it's tedious, and it's only got 333 pages of replies because the art is above par. It's insane to think this game gets 2k a month. Surely the patrons could just commission the artist directly for that kind of money and skip this awful "middleman" package of a game?

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
Mulan is a darling. Well, why did you attack him, he was cordially asked to throw 100500 sprites of tits, not to refuse? Just hope that no one asks to add RTX Ray Tracing or transfer everything to 3D (just in this case, my laughter from the Urals will be heard in Kansas)

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
Mulan, my friend, if you are reading this, understand that you are being hated for one simple reason - there is VERY, VERY LITTLE content in the game, there is VERY, VERY LITTLE content on fap from this part. Of all this scanty content, there are less than half completed quests. I'll give you an analogy - you play battlefield on an empty map with 3 bots and 1 bullet, but you regularly get a bunch of skins for weapons that you don't have. Do you understand?

Абоба, если ты читаешь это непотребство (то сходи к врачу, у тебя садомазохизм), пойми - в игре абсолютно нехер делать. Один простой и понятный посыл: никому не в перлись картиночки с заделом на будущее, когда у тебя контента убермало. Из этого "убермало" контента на фап дай боги наберётся 3/10. Про то, что большинство квестов не завершено я вообще молчу. Мир пустой и аморфный. Интерактива ноль. А ты говоришь, что выпустил какую-то ебейшую обнову с кучей всего и вся.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
This is possibly one of the worst RPGmaker games I've ever played. Walls and walls of flowery prose written by someone laughing too hard at their own jokes. Abysmal implementation of menus completely disregarding the accepted standards of games made in RPGmakers. The pacing of the story is glacial and unrewarding. I spent almost four hours wandering around town desperately trying to get to any scenes or relevant character progression. It's boring, it's tedious, and it's only got 333 pages of replies because the art is above par. It's insane to think this game gets 2k a month. Surely the patrons could just commission the artist directly for that kind of money and skip this awful "middleman" package of a game?
Read mothafaka.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Mulan, my friend, if you are reading this, understand that you are being hated for one simple reason - there is VERY, VERY LITTLE content in the game, there is VERY, VERY LITTLE content on fap from this part. Of all this scanty content, there are less than half completed quests. I'll give you an analogy - you play battlefield on an empty map with 3 bots and 1 bullet, but you regularly get a bunch of skins for weapons that you don't have. Do you understand?

Абоба, если ты читаешь это непотребство (то сходи к врачу, у тебя садомазохизм), пойми - в игре абсолютно нехер делать. Один простой и понятный посыл: никому не в перлись картиночки с заделом на будущее, когда у тебя контента убермало. Из этого "убермало" контента на фап дай боги наберётся 3/10. Про то, что большинство квестов не завершено я вообще молчу. Мир пустой и аморфный. Интерактива ноль. А ты говоришь, что выпустил какую-то ебейшую обнову с кучей всего и вся.
Mulan is simple scam. He knows that people are here for quests and scenes, its just that you need to write them, you need to draw them, you need to work. All he now does is cosmetics redrawing of things that we will never see.

• Angry
Reactions: Vodka10K

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
The rest is a lie.
I am downright impressed at this point. You seem to take any straw and milk it dry in order to make me look “bad”.
People aren't impatient, they've waited nearly a year and a half for an actual update.

My first "lie" is observable speculation that isn't unique to myself, even if you claim the updates aren't being made in a month the updates themselves don't reflect that which is the issue itself.

My second "lie" is objectively true and publicly verifiable by simply cross referencing your own posts, you denying that says a lot.

I'm not milking anything dry to make you look bad, I made a summary of events, if there's no positive information to summarize that's not exactly my fault.

Reactions: ABlackOcean

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
If I know one thing for sure is that wasting Mulans time with fights and calling him names is not gonna speed up development either. Support his patreon if you like the speed of progress, stop supporting it if you don't, come back if you do again

That said, I'm getting a profile error with the new (compressed) version. Can't load my saves because they were done "with a newer version of NW.js". Whats up with that
Yeah there's a thing called freedom of speech? You're allowed to complain on an open forum, especially if you were a patreon before. This idiotic argument is repeated so many times I have to say this. It's like telling football or baseball fans: Hey you aren't allowed to complain, cause your complaining won't help win the game or me telling you stop calling people out cause it won't actually reduce the number of complains. You are allowed the same rights as us

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
CrucifiedMulan, maybe you could start just adding one scene every 3-4 months after cutting all the content so far. I'm sure some of the people complaining how art updates aren't progress would start praising you like you're the second coming of CrushStation... :rolleyes:

That said, a little less focus on getting all art required until the end of time done and a little more focus on incremental content updates might be a nice compromise.
Nah we all know clothes are more important than sex in a sex game

Reactions: magag1313
Mar 14, 2018
People have developed a fetish for hating this dev.

If you don't like their work, just go and support other creators. If people want to "waste" their money on them, let them waste their money. It's not exactly a new phenomenon in the world.

Focus positive attention on other devs you think are doing good things, not negative attention on stuff you want to shout at someone about. F95Zone has already depressed quite a number of adult devs, it's like you want less of them in the world. There's 1000 games on here, I'll just go try something else until I think this one would be worth my time again.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020

If you don't like their work, just go and support other creators. If people want to "waste" their money on them, let them waste their money. It's not exactly a new phenomenon in the world.

Focus positive attention on other devs you think are doing good things, not negative attention on stuff you want to shout at someone about. F95Zone has already depressed quite a number of adult devs, it's like you want less of them in the world. There's 1000 games on here, I'll just go try something else until I think this one would be worth my time again.
That's like saying "don't condemn frauds, they hunt for idiots mostly"
Every tiny dollar send to mulan is:
a) send to a person with no development process, showing others that its ok to have negative development speed
b) not send to people who actually do something.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Yes, redrawing ALL art to show ALL changes that Kira can undergo now and in the future is an update. New event is an update. heck, even bugfix is an update.

The game changes, evolves, becomes better. It is not the same. Don’t be silly.
It's good to see you still carry on ! I always support you. And the TV "Cyberpunk: Edgerunners" is good, you should watch, maybe give you some ideas.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016

Stifling more than valid criticisms and telling people to not address what are factually lies isn't the take you think it is.

There's extremely few devs that've left this platform because of unwarranted criticisms or backlash, the overwhelmingly vast majority leave because they either think the criticism's unwarranted and it's everyone else who's at fault or because they ran out of excuses and put themselves in a corner. There's exceptions and they're truly unfortunate when they happen, but if Mulan were to leave that wouldn't be one of them.

• Angry
Reactions: CertifiedMushu
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes