mroverlordikk

Oct 13, 2022
Guys pls help me, I can't get napoleon favour, and is last I am missing, I'm already helped the girl with cat, 2 idiots that eats sand, guy that want to freeze word, and cleaned everything in girls house, who more should I help in Vivarium to get Napolen favour? And where this who is.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
wasn't there an answer combination to the intro quiz that caused you to go into the bimbo path right away? or was i just imagining it?

Zomzim

Oct 13, 2022
I don't remember, most of the "quests" are hard to remember. Just complete quests in your quest page and then you'll get task to activate this SquatBoi.
I finished all my quests and pressing squat boi don't work did I missed something?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Why can't I see "squatBoi" when I go to the "key items" section?
View attachment 2099101
because i removed it from the inventory in the android version.
i just don't see the point of tapping through a few screens if i can simply use the menu item.
btw i made a new build on 13.10.2022 to properly use SquatBoi & SquatBoi Chief Edition, when available.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Is there any walkthrough or guide for this?
There used to be one, sometime around the late 0.2.x/early 0.3.x releases, which was already near impossible to find when 0.3.7 was current (near on 4 years ago, I think?). Contrary to popular opinion, apparently the internet does forget - or at least endless postings about later versions have completely drowned that old guide out in searches. Absolutely can't locate it despite knowing it existed! And my copy died with an old PC a couple of years back. :(

ordicy

May 30, 2021
Im currently at the part where I need to go to the library to raise my intellect for the prison break quest. The library is in the residential section, and when I try to go there, I just get this message and get pushed back.
View attachment 1406318
Im pretty sure I have literally nothing else to do anywhere on the map, just need to go to the library.
same, how to bypass?

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
How the hell do you find the "Pet Snake Grooming" shop?
I've looked all over after getting the card and can't find fucking anything anywhere.
If it's not implemented, then I really got to say that the sheer number of branching dead ends is really annoying.

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
How the hell do you find the "Pet Snake Grooming" shop?
I've looked all over after getting the card and can't find fucking anything anywhere.
If it's not implemented, then I really got to say that the sheer number of branching dead ends is really annoying.
Not implemented. It is yet another years old dead end. And it will remain such forever. There has been no real new content for years.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes