IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Welp, after reading all the recent post I think I understand what people want and I fully intend to give it to them. So, I’m proud to announce that from now on we will focus on more reworks and costumisations.
We will do our best to add another skirt by the end of 2027 and to implement another nipple piercings (left one) in 2042.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Welp, after reading all the recent post I think I understand what people want and I fully intend to give it to them. So, I’m proud to announce that from now on we will focus on more reworks and costumisations.
We will do our best to add another skirt by the end of 2027 and to implement another nipple piercings (left one) in 2042.
Damn, you work fast ! I can't even dream of a new piece of clothing in barely 5 years ! :KEK:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
It's good when the author immediately announces. I pray that there will be no cancellations, deadlines and bugfixes:WaitWhat:

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
1666075760265.jpg

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
I've always wondered what the limits of human greed are.

zackgames

Nov 29, 2020
Are there any pros in not getting corrupted? Like extra scene that the corruption route doesn't offer. I would rather not corrupt the character, but if it means less scene and no extra scene for that path then...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Are there any pros in not getting corrupted? Like extra scene that the corruption route doesn't offer. I would rather not corrupt the character, but if it means less scene and no extra scene for that path then...
As a disclaimer, I haven't played a whole playthrough with full corruption. So I don't know which scenes are entirely missing. I assume most changes are dialog and details, not whole scenes.

TL;DR: Hypno corruption forces certain behaviour. Non hypno runs are limited by lust stat, but if you choose the slutty options it will be high enough to get the scenes. But multiple runs (hypno, non-hypno, smart, dumb, different choices) are required for every scene.

Non-hypno Kira is mostly limited by the lust stat. If you progress the non-vivarium main story quests you get access to the hospital treatments for manual corruption to a certain degree. Here, the most important one is the 'dream' treatment which increases lust by 50 without giving you any fetish. This allows you to basically take every lust option at will without forcing any fetish behaviour, which I really like.

Differences I noticed between patial-hypno and non-hypno runs:
Hypno forces you to do stuff. For example you can't wear any underwear at some point. Without hypno you can choose to do so (with enough lust I think). But in the non-hypno run I haven't had the option to expose her breasts in public which she can do after a certain hypno lesson. Maybe you can get certain fetishes at the hospital after the aforementioned main quest line for a more selective partial-hypno character, but some features seem to be locked by hypno and are not available only with high lust.
In terms of scenes you have to focus on lust to get the option for many scenes, but most of them can be done later after you get enough lust and come back (gym for example). However, for at least one scene (main quest) you basically need the lust boost mentioned above. Other than that you are basically fine if you just pick the lust dialog options as they often increase your lust stat further. In my non-hypno-fetish run I was never locked out of any slut option for having too low lust which I couldn't come back to later.
Note: The full bimbo look (hair, lips, etc.) is probably also locked behind hypno (as of v0.4.9.6) if you're into that.

Last edited:

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
How do you take off your underwear?
You have to complete the Analrapist questline. Whether you finish as a slut, as a bimbo or even if you finish with the anti-brainwashing specs doesn't count. The first two compel you to remove underwear, the last allows you to choose every time you change clothes.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hey fellas!

Downloaded the game a couple days ago and played it for the first time. Think I'm pretty close to the end of this current version. The story is interesting and enjoyable for the most part. Certain parts are really funny, others are...well, let's call it cringe for the lack of a better word. The only thing I can't get over though is the terrible quest structure or "guideline". Some quests seem to be a dead end, even though they appear inside the questlog without any real indication of what you're supposed to do or where to do it. Lenny's "hints" for quests also seem kinda outdated, and so I happened to run all over the place at times, not really knowing how and if certain quests and scenes are even able to get any more progress, just to run into said deadends, which could be easily avoidable if the questlog and Lenny were a bit more organised. I like the freedom the player has, but some things feel like a mess.

Anyway, I didn't really check on how regularly the updates are coming in or anything, but after reading a couple pages in this thread, it appears that the game is going really slow? I've seen comments from people saying that there's basically zero new content in years. Is that true? Kinda hard to believe considering that the developer himself seems to be active in this thread, even though the one post I saw was pretty much him mocking his own development speed?..Or something like that? Hard to say as I've never been in this thread before, so...yeah. The last update has been released roughly 2 weeks ago if I'm seeing that right, so I'm not quite sure what to think now. lol

Well, I guess my question is if it's worth following this game? Judging by many of the comments, it doesn't really look like it is. I'm following quite a few threads and games on F95, but unfortunately about only 10% of them have developers who are really invested in their projects pumping out new content regularly. So, uhm, what's the deal here?

Cheers!

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hey fellas!

Downloaded the game a couple days ago and played it for the first time. Think I'm pretty close to the end of this current version. The story is interesting and enjoyable for the most part. Certain parts are really funny, others are...well, let's call it cringe for the lack of a better word. The only thing I can't get over though is the terrible quest structure or "guideline". Some quests seem to be a dead end, even though they appear inside the questlog without any real indication of what you're supposed to do or where to do it. Lenny's "hints" for quests also seem kinda outdated, and so I happened to run all over the place at times, not really knowing how and if certain quests and scenes are even able to get any more progress, just to run into said deadends, which could be easily avoidable if the questlog and Lenny were a bit more organised. I like the freedom the player has, but some things feel like a mess.

Anyway, I didn't really check on how regularly the updates are coming in or anything, but after reading a couple pages in this thread, it appears that the game is going really slow? I've seen comments from people saying that there's basically zero new content in years. Is that true? Kinda hard to believe considering that the developer himself seems to be active in this thread, even though the one post I saw was pretty much him mocking his own development speed?..Or something like that? Hard to say as I've never been in this thread before, so...yeah. The last update has been released roughly 2 weeks ago if I'm seeing that right, so I'm not quite sure what to think now. lol

Well, I guess my question is if it's worth following this game? Judging by many of the comments, it doesn't really look like it is. I'm following quite a few threads and games on F95, but unfortunately about only 10% of them have developers who are really invested in their projects pumping out new content regularly. So, uhm, what's the deal here?

Cheers!
Content is quite good. I'd say it's rather unique. But I wont wait new releases more often then maybe once a 3 months. Just check thread once a month starting december.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I saw was pretty much him mocking his own development speed?..Or something like that? Hard to say as I've never been in this thread before, so...yeah. The last update has been released roughly 2 weeks ago if I'm seeing that right, so I'm not quite sure what to think now. lol

Well, I guess my question is if it's worth following this game?
Last real update is on 2020. In 2021 Mulan update only dev diary. And on 2022 Mulan release only hotfix and bugfix. Unfortunately, Mulan sensed that he could take money from stupid sponsors and in 2021 he did nothing with the game. But in 2022 Ukraine is in on war so another lag on release game update. I'm wait when he update content.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes