Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Yeah I'm not wasting my time with you again. We've had this exact dance multiple times, and every single time you've been shown to be attempting to lie or were flat out wrong.

And you even have posts replying to me where you yourself corroborate what I've said here. If you have such a bad memory use the search function instead.

No one's getting decived here. They get exactly what they're paying for.
You should really look up how scams work because every time you try to argue against that you just lean harder into "This is literally a scam and I'm supporting the argument".

As for the rest, read above and use the search function, I'm tired of derailing for a brick wall to feel better about their sunken cost fallacy.

I don't need to repeat myself to prove a point, it's all already posted in this thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheNextOne
Oct 8, 2022
Yeah I'm not wasting my time with you again. We've had this exact dance multiple times, and every single time you've been shown to be attempting to lie or were flat out wrong.

And you even have posts replying to me where you yourself corroborate what I've said here. If you have such a bad memory use the search function instead.

You should really look up how scams work because every time you try to argue against that you just lean harder into "This is literally a scam and I'm supporting the argument".

As for the rest, read above and use the search function, I'm tired of derailing for a brick wall to feel better about their sunken cost fallacy.

I don't need to repeat myself to prove a point, it's all already posted in this thread.
Great counterpiont mate. Just saying "no you" and "do your own reaserch" has always worked lol. Just go cry somewhere else. Stop bothering us, no one cares about you or your opinion.
mgr-metal-gear-rising.gif

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Okay? I guess the abandoned tag was warranted for 5 minutes back then? What’s the point of this?

I like that instead of just searching Mulan's own posts on this site you just assume I'm lying, which has the hilarious side-effect of you directly inferring that Mulan's own words are a lie. The search function is really easy to use, you don't need to do this to yourself.

Please stop embarrassing yourself by trying to blindly defend things you don't have any context for.
The burden of proof lies on the accuser. Show us the changelog, show us those supposed 15 months of inactivity, back up your words.

also - you’re right, my memory might not be that great because I don’t remember talking to you. To me, you’re the newest iteration of another random displeased player. There were plenty of “you” over the years, and all of them eventually grew up and moved on with their lives.

Please stop embarrassing yourself by trying to blindly defend things you don't have any context for.

Oct 8, 2022
I like that instead of just searching Mulan's own posts on this site you just assume I'm lying, which has the hilarious side-effect of you directly inferring that Mulan's own words are a lie. You should really stop while you're ahead, you're crossing your wires so hard right now in scrambling to discredit me.

I wonder how the thread was flagged if manual flagging wasn't eligible, it's almost as if we have an automated system with different rules that flagged it instead and this Abandoned report spam narrative is completely fabricated and even the posts at the time of this even happening can corroborate this if you knew how the search function worked (You'd even see me there, directly telling Mulan about the system and how it works, which he acknowledged and is now vehemently denying because it's a bad optic for his fake narrative).

To throw you a bone, the auto-flag is 3 months of inactivity and/or 6 months of no update uploads on this site, which Mulan failed to uphold on both ends.

Now please stop embarrassing yourself and wasting my time by trying to blindly defend things you don't have any context for.
Again, show me the goddamn changelog that wasn't implemented.
And do you seriously think F95 checks every goddamn patreon and other sites and the creators socials to "automatically" set a game as abandoned if they don't post for 3 months? There is no automated flag.
Also we still recieved updates from mulan throuout the gap. And you can't blame someone for not putting together a nice progress report when he's in a fucking warzone.

Oct 8, 2022

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
So moving from an area to another has a loading screen every time now.
I guess its a starfield meme or something, still not great for ux.

Reactions: devidevil888

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
Decided to give this game a shot b/c art style looked interesting. After the intro scene I wandered around the city a bit, ended up in a gym, then got sucked into a painfully unfunny conversation between a bunch of lockers that would not fucking end. After a full minute of that I closed and deleted the game out of spite.

Reminded me too much of trying to play Four Elements and the cringy "joke" dialogs that went on way too long in that game. Some of y'all really need an editor.
That's what the "Space Out" Option is for ;)

Reactions: SmokeyBluntz

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
Is it possible to play the game with zero to minimum body modifications?
I'd say yes since you can mostly avoid body modification (first boobjob is mandatory tho but you can revert it at some point)

And if it's mandatory you can always revert it. Some decisions lead to unexpected changes if you don't follow the story but if you read everything you do not have to worry about that

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes