0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone have what he said about the November 28 Progress Report?
No idea, don't have it, but he did polls and made more seemingly detailed progress report on Katya rework, just couple hours ago. Hey CrucifiedMulan most likely it's an oversight, but in case file for Pole girl, Polina is still referred as Taylor.

Last edited:
Reactions: CertifiedMushu
Oct 8, 2022
No idea, don't have it, but he did polls and made more seemingly detailed progress report on Katya rework, just couple hours ago. Hey CrucifiedMulan most likely it's an oversight, but in case file for Pole girl, Polina is still referred as Taylor.
Really wondering why the patreon isn't beeing leaked anymore. That shit always felt like it was leaked even before Mulan posted it lol.
Oh well, since Mulan is taking suggestions from this site now, maybe I should try my luck. How about you post the progress reports here as well Mulan. That sounds like a great idea doesn't it? ;P

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 0pis
Oct 8, 2022
Oh and since we're talking about minor dialoge issues CrucifiedMulan, Buttercup says OMG instead of OMS in one sentence. This is a big issue and must be fixed as soon as possible!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks, but that was already fixed in the Kirisma edition, along with all the other reported bugs.

Reactions: Warphorror

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Oh and since we're talking about minor dialoge issues CrucifiedMulan, Buttercup says OMG instead of OMS in one sentence. This is a big issue and must be fixed as soon as possible!
Hold up a second, Buttercup is supposed to say OMG everywhere! OMS is a bug, did I really mess up so bad?! I’m gonna check this out, thanks!

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
CrucifiedMulan If remember correctly you mentioned you'll make plot of the game more ridiculous, how ridiculous were talking here? Command and Conquer: Red alert 1, 2&3 levels of cheese?

Oct 8, 2022
Hold up a second, Buttercup is supposed to say OMG everywhere! OMS is a bug, did I really mess up so bad?! I’m gonna check this out, thanks!
Wait what? Isn't it basically gospel that everyone says OMS instead of OMG. And even if not, shouldn't everyone in the farm say OMV instead?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Wait what? Isn't it basically gospel that everyone says OMS instead of OMG. And even if not, shouldn't everyone in the farm say OMV instead?
Sharon mentioned it in the Vivarium intro. All vivarium residents believe in a god they call “Veles”, so Kira should say OMG instead of OMS in order to blend in.

However, dumb Kira’s just ignores this and smart ones stop giving a fuck after awhile, so it all just comes down to the Vivarium residents saying OMG.

That said, I’m honestly impressed you even noticed this.

Oct 8, 2022
Sharon mentioned it in the Vivarium intro. All vivarium residents believe in a god they call “Veles”, so Kira should say OMG instead of OMS in order to blend in.

However, dumb Kira’s just ignores this and smart ones stop giving a fuck after awhile, so it all just comes down to the Vivarium residents saying OMG.

That said, I’m honestly impressed you even noticed this.
I am extraordinarily smart you know. Only a genius can comprehend the intricacies of this game's writing.

Reactions: 0pis
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes