IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I am extraordinarily smart you know. Only a genious can comprehend the intricacies of this game's writing.
Oh come on, that’s not what I meant, it’s just that this little detail is, well - little. And we do have a quest log for a reason, some people just don’t like reading my stuff (which is fine). So I’m genuinely surprised you noticed this.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Oh come on, that’s not what I meant, it’s just that this little detail is, well - little. And we do have a quest log for a reason, some people just don’t like reading my stuff (which is fine). So I’m genuinely surprised you noticed this.
See even in this pirate forum thread you're getting some feedback and suggestions. For better this time.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Respect the drip

......literally
Your drip is fire, fellow youth, so don’t get me wrong! What I’m curious about is why is it even possible, because it shouldn't be yet.

It’s just a “combined” outfit with no lower body? Or did the game treat your stockings as lower body outfit?

Oct 8, 2022
Your drip is fire, fellow youth, so don’t get me wrong! What I’m curious about is why is it even possible, because it shouldn't be yet.

It’s just a “combined” outfit with no lower body? Or did the game treat your stockings as lower body outfit?
Mf how do you not know how your own game works? When you combine outfits you can select no bottom and no top. Stockings are in a seperate cathegory and so is underwear. Please do not remove this feature. I hate those games where you select an outfit and the character says "I can't wear that" or stupid shit like that.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Always wanted to ask. Why Soviet theme? Have you thought about what will be next after this game?

P.S. I know it's a bit early to ask smth like this, but anyway...So what it will be, the quiet life or blaze of glory?

P.P.S. I don't know how to tag ppl on this site. But this question is supposed to be directed to Mulan. Yep, I'm too old and the future is now.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Mf how do you not know how your own game works? When you combine outfits you can select no bottom and no top. Stockings are in a seperate cathegory and so is underwear. Please do not remove this feature. I hate those games where you select an outfit and the character says "I can't wear that" or stupid shit like that.
Don’t worry, I won’t remove anything, I just think that there should be some Lust requirements before you’re allowed to walk around with your brain hanging out.

Oh and I have no idea how it works because I didn’t do it - Moana did this. Whenever I play the game I don’t even change outfits, just test dialogues and quests, so this feature went completely under my radar.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Don’t worry, I won’t remove anything, I just think that there should be some Lust requirements before you’re allowed to walk around with your brain hanging out.

Oh and I have no idea how it works because I didn’t do it - Moana did this. Whenever I play the game I don’t even change outfits, just test dialogues and quests, so this feature went completely under my radar.
There are, 5 lust for bottoms and top, 10 lust for underwear without the fetish. The numbers seem a bit low based on how common lust is, but maybe that isn't such a bad thing until all the proper stat systems are implemented.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan
Oct 8, 2022

Forgot to mention that I finished everything in the game, so my lust is pretty much maxed out. Meaning I can basically have her wear anything. Also I think once you finished the whole farm quest where you just run around naked with a bell all the time, there shouldn't be anything preventing you from dressing however you want. I don't think a girl who calls herself Fuckmeat would care at that point

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Always wanted to ask. Why Soviet theme? Have you thought about what will be next after this game?

P.S. I know it's a bit early to ask smth like this, but anyway...So what it will be, the quiet life or blaze of glory?
Sovet theme because I saw weird fascination some western people had with what was a literal hell according to all my relatives. And with the whole “Write what you know” concept, my choice of setting naturally fell on the USSR.

Oh, and yes - definitely Blaze of glory.

Reactions: 0pis and Flanneri

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
There are, 5 lust for bottoms and top, 10 lust for underwear without the fetish. The numbers seem a bit low based on how common lust is, but maybe that isn't such a bad thing until all the proper stat systems are implemented.
Roger that, thank you!

Forgot to mention that I finished everything in the game, so my lust is pretty much maxed out. Meaning I can basically have her wear anything. Also I think once you finished the whole farm quest where you just run around naked with a bell all the time, there shouldn't be anything preventing you from dressing however you want. I don't think a girl who calls herself Fuckmeat would care at that point
I’m glad to hear it’s not a bug.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Sovet theme because I saw weird fascination some western people had with what was a literal hell according to all my relatives. And with the whole “Write what you know” concept, my choice of setting naturally fell on the USSR.

Oh, and yes - definitely Blaze of glory.
Well, You definitely managed to grasp the atmoshpere of the time just before the USSR fall. When soviet institutions were dysfunctional to the core and new ones weren't created yet. "Hell", indeed. Good thing there is a humor in the game, I would be depressed otherwise, knowing i have to experience it again :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes