SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Its adorable that people still believe Mulan will finish anything.
How many years ago farm was supposed to be finished? Back in 2021?
I think since than there was no significant updates. Maybe 1 scene per year.
That's one hell of a claim considering within the past 12 months we've gotten 3 scenes, a major art overhaul to every important NPC, a revamp of all the groping scenes' art and mechanics, and a roadmap of what is releasing over the next 3 months at least.

But I guess you probably don't care so, "YAAAAAS QUEEN !!! GO OFF !!! TELL IT HOW IT IS !!!"

PotatoLewder

Jan 19, 2022
That's one hell of a claim considering within the past 12 months we've gotten 3 scenes, a major art overhaul to every important NPC, a revamp of all the groping scenes' art and mechanics, and a roadmap of what is releasing over the next 3 months at least.

But I guess you probably don't care so, "YAAAAAS QUEEN !!! GO OFF !!! TELL IT HOW IT IS !!!"
The only new scene was "shower" in 0.4.9.8
“Mother Pregnancy” Vivarium event in 0.4.9.9a was reuse of already in game art.
Didn't find third one.

Total "Art overhaul" is constant. I remember three already.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Didn't find third one.

Shower. The Vivarium scene could barely be considered a reuse of art and includes the most in-depth usage of animation in the game to date. The final one is 'A Modest Proposal' that just came out within the past 2 months. This quest and event is actually 2 separate sets of art and animations depending on what you decide to do with the Chief Officer, so it's really more like 2 scenes, but we'll go with 3 because an extra isn't needed to prove my point.

The narrative that nothing has been done over the past year is not only a completely beaten and decayed horse, it is now demonstrably wrong. Yes it was true for the previous year and a half-span (all 2022, most of 2021), but it just isn't anymore. Find a new criticism. And I'm not just talking to you. You can scroll back throughout the entire past year and find people making that identical criticism, usually >1 per page, all the while Mulan is releasing consistent Progress Reports and polls, with both main updates and bugfixes. There is plenty to criticize about the game currently, so it boggles my mind why people continue to parrot the "Mulan does nothing" sentiment. Here are a few criticisms that you can hijack to continue to hate on the game:
  • The art overhaul is taking way too long/don't like it.
  • Mulan isn't working on the part of the game that I want him to.
  • The game has too much reading.
  • I don't like Mulan reusing art for pop-outs and mini-events.
  • I don't like the schedule of flip-flopping back and forth between technical and story updates.
  • Why does Mulan tease stuff that isn't ready to be released/isn't implemented in the following update?
I may not agree with really any of those, but they are all absolutely valid criticisms that have come up on the Patreon and Discord and generated discussion around them. If your intention is to just scrape the bottom of the barrel, sure continue to parrot the false criticism that Mulan doesn't do anything, you're doing a great job. If you want your feedback to actually be taken seriously by Mulan and generate a modicum of meaningful discussion, please find a new thing to be mad about.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
I don't really comprehend why you're trying to manipulate facts one way or the other. The real problem IMO is that "Mulan's a fraud" point serves zero purpose. Stating it in the comments won't make Mulan work faster or better, won't make people stop supporting Mulan. The only option you have is to not support Mulan yourself, but this option doesn't include nagging Mulan in the comments. I don't think it's possible at all to convince someone or get them to change their opinion by applying moral pressure

P.S. Please help me with the issue i've written above, I can't figure it out myself.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
I don't really comprehend why you're trying to manipulate facts one way or the other. The real problem IMO is that "Mulan's a fraud" point serves zero purpose. Stating it in the comments won't make Mulan work faster or better, won't make people stop supporting Mulan. The only option you have is to not support Mulan yourself, but this option doesn't include nagging Mulan in the comments. I don't think it's possible at all to convince someone or get them to change their opinion by applying moral pressure

P.S. Please help me with the issue i've written above, I can't figure it out myself.
I wrote the guide on that Dream sequence, let me grab screenshots of the things you interact with real quick.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flanneri

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is in the most recent update so if that doesn't work for you, it's a bugfix for Mulan.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DnDfan and Flanneri

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019

This is in the most recent update so if that doesn't work for you, it's a bugfix for Mulan.
Thanks a lot. Yeah it seems like a bug, every High Tech panel isn't working, starting from image 3 (included) and onward (they don't have shining thing on them). Maybe the reason is that I have different versions' folders in the one folder and they conflict with each other somehow. Anyway, extremely grateful for your answer.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks a lot. Yeah it seems like a bug, every High Tech panel isn't working, starting from image 3 (included) and onward (they don't have shining thing on them). Maybe the reason is that I have different versions' folders in the one folder and they conflict with each other somehow. Anyway, extremely grateful for your answer.
You need “Red Kira” to be unlocked for them to work, so maybe that’s not a bug, just a missing hidden requirement?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flanneri
Oct 8, 2022
You need “Red Kira” to be unlocked for them to work, so maybe that’s not a bug, just a missing hidden requirement?
Literally saying "it's not a bug, it's a feature" lol
But all jokes aside, I didn't know that red Kira needs to be unlocked. I thought she's there from the beginning. Now I'm curious what her trigger is.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Literally saying "it's not a bug, it's a feature" lol
But all jokes aside, I didn't know that red Kira needs to be unlocked. I thought she's there from the beginning. Now I'm curious what her trigger is.
Isn't she first available when starting prison quest? Basically what Lenny does is unlocks her through neural ai visionary implant space age magic, for Kira's survival. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Isn't she first available when starting prison quest? Basically what Lenny does is unlocks her through neural ai visionary implant magic, for Kira's survival.
Yep, that’s it - you have to complete that part of the “prison break” quest before any of her dialogue can trigger. And you need her for the New You H-event (if you want to customize things and not just follow a set path)

The same goes for everything else. “Red Kira” dialogue can’t trigger if you don’t have her unlocked yet, and there are other instances where she can potentially act/speak (like Vivarium).

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Yep, that’s it - you have to complete that part of the “prison break” quest before any of her dialogue can trigger. And you need her for the New You H-event (if you want to customize things and not just follow a set path)

The same goes for everything else. “Red Kira” dialogue can’t trigger if you don’t have her unlocked yet, and there are other instances where she can potentially act/speak (like Vivarium).
First instance I remember it mattering was in prison showers, where not only there was option to "pick the soap", but also let the inmates taste bit of ultra-violence made by Red Kira. So if anything is to go by, Kira before mind wipe was something between Mata Hari and Terminator.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
Isn't she first available when starting prison quest? Basically what Lenny does is unlocks her through neural ai visionary implant space age magic, for Kira's survival. I could be wrong.
Is she? I mean you get the fetishes from the start. You can have a pink dialoge option even before you unlock Lenny, so I assumed it would be the same for red.

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
but something changes if you choose "Red kira", I don't know if it's like when you choose "LUST" if something changes about the character other than just the attitude

Oct 8, 2022

ydxgfchgvjhbkj.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Thank you very much. Seems like impatience ruined my multiple attempts to go for "normal Kira" route, as I was always stuck with inability to choose "Fuck you". Now I feel a twinge of guilt that you had to reveal this hidden detail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Its adorable that people still believe Mulan will finish anything.
How many years ago farm was supposed to be finished? Back in 2021?
I think since than there was no significant updates. Maybe 1 scene per year.
Farm was never meant to be finished in 2021, but sure, why not? Let’s say that it was - What now? It takes longer because I decided to work on it longer or later or never, who knows? I work on whatever it is I want to work on because that is what I’m supposed to do.

And, dude, 1 scene per year? Really? Why would you even need to lie when I already am releasing 3-4 scenes per year (at best!)?

I mean, what’s the point of this? What are you hoping to achieve?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Didn't find third one.

First of all, I just realized that you are not a potato lover, which is really upsetting, but I’ll let it slide (for now).

Now, “Mother pregnancy” was not a “reuse art”. It had some older art, but it was a brand new event.

And what the hell is even this supposed to be?! - “Art overhaul is constant. I remember three already” ?! Dude, what?!

Does it mean that everything I try to improve doesn’t count? I just do this for no reason?!

In any case, it is clear as day to me that you are not a real potato lover, and you don’t deserve to have a potato in your name. As for the rest of your arguments - you are resembling a potato rather well, I’ll give you that.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes