Oct 8, 2022
Pregnancy?! Now that definitely shouldn't be available yet! You’re using some kind of computer wizardry, aren’t you? Repent!
Nah, I just finished programming, writing and illustrating the vivarium quests. Took me like a week or so. No idea what you guy's been doing the past few years.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Well, You definitely managed to grasp the atmoshpere of the time just before the USSR fall. When soviet institutions were dysfunctional to the core and new ones weren't created yet. "Hell", indeed. Good thing there is a humor in the game, I would be depressed otherwise, knowing i have to experience it again :HideThePain:
Thanks! Wait before we’ll get to the “Andropov era/Tuneyadstvo” with militia harassing you and all that fun stuff.

Reactions: Flanneri

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
No but seriously, finish the goddamn vivarium
It’s on the list - The list that didn’t change since the beginning of Summer.

“Modest proposal", then “food for thots”, then a system update (fetish removal) and then we’ll return to Vivarium.

I’m not actually adding more unfinished routes, I’m genuinely trying to finish our unfinished quests.

Oct 8, 2022
It’s on the list - The list that didn’t change since the beginning of Summer.

“Modest proposal", then “food for thots”, then a system update (fetish removal) and then we’ll return to Vivarium.

I’m not actually adding more unfinished routes, I’m genuinely trying to finish our unfinished quests.
cgvhbkjnlkmöl.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Flanneri

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Guys, I need help. Faced a problem with "Fuck you" option when I was going through the "Dream" activity. I interacted with Lenin, then I interacted with a writing on a wall, which says "Wake up". As i read, i'm supposed to interact with the computer just next to the writing, but I can't, neither I can interact with the computer near Breast enlargement room and near Analrapist cabinet. Did i do smth wrong?

P.S. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
CrucifiedMuan I have asked myself one thing, will there be a type of skin change? I mean, make it more brown or darker? I also wonder if you would consider having hair on her parts, like her armpit or her pussy? (I'm sorry if my English is very very bad, I hope you understand what I'm saying XD)

Oct 8, 2022
CrucifiedMuan I have asked myself one thing, will there be a type of skin change? I mean, make it more brown or darker? I also wonder if you would consider having hair on her parts, like her armpit or her pussy? (I'm sorry if my English is very very bad, I hope you understand what I'm saying XD)
As far as english proficiency goes, you're like in the top 1% on this thread. What are you on about?
(Also, don't give him any more ideas, the feature creep is bad enouh as is)

• Sad
Reactions: Mustang1998

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
I believe Kira having tanlines was requested at one point, but it was shot down as too time intensive. Not sure if just having a tan in general would be too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I believe Kira having tanlines was requested at one point, but it was shot down as too time intensive. Not sure if just having a tan in general would be too much.
Sure, but I want see this game finished before I receive my first pension check you know?

• Haha
Reactions: Readerf2b

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Sure, but I want see this game finished before I receive my first pension check you know?
I'm with you, this game already has a lot of customization implemented and even more planned. Stuff like getting a tan, pubic hair, and makeup is big effort for small payoff. Once the game is finished, if Mulan is still interested in doing art for it, I would say yah, go ahead and add that stuff. Until then, just push forward with the already unfinished and subsequent planned content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I'm with you, this game already has a lot of customization implemented and even more planned. Stuff like getting a tan, pubic hair, and makeup is big effort for small payoff. Once the game is finished, if Mulan is still interested in doing art for it, I would say yah, go ahead and add that stuff. Until then, just push forward with the already unfinished and subsequent planned content.
I naively hope this game will be finished sooner than Star Citizen. Well I hope RPGM is powerful and flexible enough engine to handle ambitious ideas.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
I naively hope this game will be finished sooner than Star Citizen. Well I hope RPGM is powerful and flexible enough engine to handle ambitious ideas.
RPGMV was honestly outdated when this project started. It'd be way too much effort to port to the next version. Hopefully in their next game they'll swap to a newer engine.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes