Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Need a hero, mates!

Oct 8, 2022
1703544428214.png
1703544291703.png
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
As I’m currently working on Katya’s body and preparing a Katya focused post I wanted to show you the progress I’ve made.

I now have her upgraded face from multiple angles, which will surely speed up all future Katya-related H-events.
I’ll tell you more about her in her dedicated post, but I sure hope you all like her upgraded face.
Also I thought I should share the progress in regards to “Kira’s face upgrade”. Can’t say I’m done with it, but we’re slowly moving forward.
1703544305357.png
1703544316481.png
I did my best to make it consistent and I think I’ve nailed it. I still have to draw it from other angles and then make different versions of it (based on your suggestions). Again, don’t be afraid - this is not the final version and I won’t just add it without your approval. I really want you all to like her.
That said, now I’m going to repeat everything we’ve already discussed about this topic over multiple progress reports and comments.
If you’re up to date, you can safely skip this part - I just want to refer to this particular post in the future when I’ll talk about Kira’s face again.
1703544331896.png
Fighting the shadow government:
Kira’s face is imperfect, I messed it up and you can kind of see how once I flip the image.
1703544347651.png
I’m not sure you can see what’s wrong with it, but I can and it bothers me - it’s her eyes, mainly.
I deliberately avoided flipping it in our game as much as possible, and on rare occasions where I needed to (like in the mirror), I always edited her peepers to somewhat hide this issue.
Occasionally some new players are saying that something is wrong with her face, but after a while they all get used to it, because that’s how our brains work - they get used to “imperfections” and trick us into ignoring them.
Another good example of this trickery is Benedict Cumberbatch, the shadow government used Hollywood to convince us all that he’s “hot”, but you and I - we know the truth. We can see right through their lies, we know that he’s actually a mushroom with eyes and it’s about time someone did something about this!.. But I digress.
The point is, her current face is kind of messed up and you should be able to see that when I flip the image.
Consistency:
I’m not able to properly mimic her older face (the current one) when I draw it in other angles (Profile, Anfas, etc.). I mean, she kind of looks the same, but it’s not the exact same face and it limits me.
I want her face to look exactly the same in all angles (or as close as possible), so that I can use and mix different angles when drawing new events.
Upgrade:
I can draw better now and I want Kira to be the hottest girl in the game. Our newest female NPCs all look better than her and I want to fix this injustice by updating Kira’s face.
Time:
Because I don’t really like Kira's current face I often edit it for events, especially when she’s shown from a different angle.
With this upgrade, I aim to create a single Photoshop file in which all her heads will be chilling. And whenever I’ll draw a new H-event - I’ll just get a fitting head from this masterfile.
This should save me a lot of time and speed up the development.
1703544360495.png
Time:
If you are concerned that this would take an enormous amount of time, you’re right, because it will. But, like I’ve said in my previous post about Kira’s face - I will limit the time I’ll spend on this.
However, this isn’t a lengthy rework like in the past, since I’m not redoing her body, outfits and other details at all. The only thing I want to do is draw her face and expressions from different angles and implement them all over the game.
I will not allow this to slow down the development and I’ll continue working on this face overhaul in my spare time.
Changes:
Usually when anything gets changed, some people get upset, because they liked the older version more.
I understand that, because I am like that as well - Imho, Windows 7 was peak windows and all other versions are unacceptable. I don’t know what Bill Gates was thinking and also, I’m 99% sure that his wife took half of my windows 10 when divorcing him and I’d like to get it back!
So, I assure you, I won’t repeat Bill's mistake of simply changing stuff without asking - I will make alternative versions of Kira's face, ask for your feedback, then I’ll edit them again and only then I’ll start a poll in which we all will vote which face Kira should have.
I remember what suggestions I’ve got the last time I brought up this face upgrade and I will try them out once I’ll finish the version I’ve shown you today.
1703544375494.png
I hope you can see that the face upgrade has to happen and I hope I managed to ease some of your concerns.
I will continue working on various different versions of Kira's face in my spare time, continue gathering your feedback and only then we will decide what face Kira will have via polls.
Since I’m not actively working on this issue, I think Kira’s face poll will roll out no earlier than March.
As an added bonus, here’s something I don’t think I mentioned before:
1703544389774.png
Above you can see the “vaginal” piercing I picked for Kira. it’s already implemented in all our newer events and in Kira’s character art.
At first I kind of just used it as a placeholder, but now I think we should just add this one without any polls, because it matches other Kira’s piercings and looks rather interesting.
Even though I like this one and I have an interesting cathedral-related H-event in mind for it, there will only be one vaginal piercing option in the entire game, so I don’t mind conducting some polls with more normal piercing options to determine which one we should add.
Please tell me what you think, should we just “commit” to this one? Or would you prefer to vote for some other options?
1703544402750.png
That’s all I wanted to share today.
Kira’s face upgrade is slowly moving forward, Katya upgrade is almost done and a finale of “A Modest Proposal" is being actively worked on.

I have some exciting stuff to both post and poll you on next month and we’ll also post a bugfix later this week.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

Oct 8, 2022
1703544609689.png
1703544519317.png
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
This post is completely focused on Katya - her new appearance, her older content and her planned content. Some of it will be a part of the upcoming version, but more on that in my progress report.

I already made all versions of Katya for all the upcoming polls, because I want to focus on the text and H-event art for the upcoming release with no distractions.
Katya will have:
-
Body type poll
- Hair color poll
- Breast size poll
- Details poll (Augs, tats, piercings)
- ”Work” outfit poll
- ”Dorm” outfit poll
- Transformation path poll
The first two polls are up and running right now.
Now I’ll give you more details and there may be some things that you already know (like her planned dorm and shop interactions)
1703544528303.png
1703544538322.png
Above you can see the upgraded version of Katya.
This version is close to the original, it just has more details, a better looking face and her tattoo actually looks like a tattoo now. The hair, body and lips colors are exactly the same, they all just have a different amount of shadows and light (lips are less glossy because I went for a “matte” style for example).
I can create more versions, with her sleeve tattoo covering just her forearms (like it used to) and with her lipstick being more glossy, but those are minor things and there’s already plenty of more important issues to vote for.
I mean, we can technically decide every minor aspect of her (like lip gloss), but that would take forever and I think I spent too much time on her as it is already.
That said, now that I showed you a version that is similar to the original, I wanna talk about the changes that I want to implement.
I want Katya to be more “buff”, with her abs showing and all that, I also wanted to make her hair more vibrant and add some augmentations to her. All for the sake of making our female NPCs more diverse and unique in their appearance.
Since most of you liked how Shwift/Polina looked with her Augs, I thought we should have more characters with cyberware and Katya, as a character, is perfect for that since she works at AUGS shop.
1703544550382.png
Above you can see one of the versions of Katya’s “work” uniform I created. I'll show you more when we get to her outfit polls in the future. But let's talk about this one and the idea behind it.
As an AUGs shop worker, Katya is required to have augmentations and to show them off to the customers - which is why her outfit covers so little. That of course, if we will go this route - different poll results will change the lore behind Katya’s appearance.
It’s also worth mentioning that we still fully intend to implement the AUG’s shop job and Kira will wear the exact same outfit Katya does on the job.
Speaking of the job itself, it’s one of the “three pillars of Katya” - three key places that will determine her character and will have a bunch of H-events.
On this planned job, I want Kira to be harassed by both Katya and the Customers. Kira will have to work behind the counter, so there will be plenty of H-event that you might expect from this kind of a job - Working while being discreetly stuffed full of sextoys. Allowing consumers to get more handsy or full blown fucking while “making a sale”
If Kira is dating Katya - Katya will harass her and scare off the customers
If Kira is NOT dating Katya - Katya won’t protect her
If Katya went through the “New You” - she will bypass all restrictions
1703544563316.png
The second “pillar” is the dorm, that’s where most of the “dating” action will happen.
As you can see I have upgraded the kissing scene to make it more “juicy” and also added Katya to the scissoring H-event as a potential partner.
I plan to make Katya more “active” - she will routinely check whether or not Kira is being a good girl and staying “edged up” (a buff that we want to implement).
To not make this “check” too annoying it will be done via cut-ins at the start of every conversation you’ll have with Katya. Same thing with “the kiss” - it will become a repeatable cut-in.
With some % chance Katya will “go on a hunt” and run after you every time you enter the dorm, sleep or have a shower. This will result in some repeatable H -event being triggered with the end goal of making Kira “edged up”.
Katya will also issue some punishments for disobedient Kira’s or obedient Kira’s that think they should be punished.
Obedient Kiras will also have an option to just ask Katya for sex and pick from available options
Disobey Katya too often and she’ll threaten to break up with you, which will end your relationship (in case you’ll get tired of her or dislike her content)
In the dorm, the fact whether or not Katya went to the New You doesn’t matter that much, because she doesn’t have any power over you (unlike her job, where she is technically your boss).
Overall, I already have plenty of H-scenes that could be added to “Dorm” Katya right now, but in order for it all to work we need buffs, spanking events and shower masturbation event (at the very least).
I think we will start implementing this sometime next year, in between of “Vivarium” updates to spice things up.

1703544575092.png
The final “pillar” of Katya’s content is her New You route. And this is where things get a little bit murky - I originally planned to make Katya follow in Kira’s footsteps, get fake lips, intelligence reductions and all that.
But, not so long ago, I asked you all about NPC transformations and we all decided that Kira should always be the main focus of everything and that our transformable NPCs will only have one route.
Now, this “route” it’s mainly for art - it’s just really difficult to layer our H-events and it takes too much time to do so, adding NPC transformation on top of Kira’s will lead to me spending even more time on our events and we can’t afford that.
So, Katya’s transformation route will be decided via polls - it will determine how she will change visibly and what will be her main fetish (slut, bimbo, cow, pet, etc.).
I’m open for suggestions - please do write a comment on what transformation you’d like to see for Katya and I’ll include it in our polls.
Apart from that, her “changes” will work like an overlay - they will alter her behavior everywhere, at the dorm, at the shop and in the main quest. You will be able to control how much she changes on one of the routes via picking different individual options of her one planned transformation path.
On the other route, you won’t control her, but you’ll get to be transformed with her - Katya will insist on you going to therapy with her and you’ll pick how much you want Kira to change along with her.
Btw, in order to trigger the “Katya transformation” path - You have to sacrifice her during the prison escape (send her to the pole), but we will add an option to go to the pole together with her at some point (when we’ll get to layering the first pole event).
In any case, there will probably be a cheat that enables her transformations once we’ll get to this path, so you don’t have to replay the game yet.
It’s also worth mentioning that all our important NPCs are not just “playersexual”, they’re also “playerkinksexual” - for example, Katya will milk Kira if that fetish is enabled (not implemented yet).
1703544587848.png
I think that’s all, but I might have forgotten something.
If this sounds like too much work, it’s because it is a lot of work. But fear not! For this is nothing unusual for us. There’s plenty of other “shadow” choices that are already in the game and each line of dialogue has multiple options already. Some options aren’t even accessible yet, but they are already written and coded in where they are relevant (like pregnancy and petplay training, for example).
That said, please do write your suggestions for Katya’s “transformation path” in the comments, just remember that there can only be one path and we will poll you on which one.
Here’s currently running polls in case you missed the notifications:

I’ll make a proper progress report sometime next week. This post ended up too big so I had to split it in half. That said, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
1703544625277.png 1703544638794.png 1703544646719.png 1703544656067.png

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 3204553
View attachment 3204539
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
As I’m currently working on Katya’s body and preparing a Katya focused post I wanted to show you the progress I’ve made.

I now have her upgraded face from multiple angles, which will surely speed up all future Katya-related H-events.
I’ll tell you more about her in her dedicated post, but I sure hope you all like her upgraded face.
Also I thought I should share the progress in regards to “Kira’s face upgrade”. Can’t say I’m done with it, but we’re slowly moving forward.
View attachment 3204540
View attachment 3204541
I did my best to make it consistent and I think I’ve nailed it. I still have to draw it from other angles and then make different versions of it (based on your suggestions). Again, don’t be afraid - this is not the final version and I won’t just add it without your approval. I really want you all to like her.
That said, now I’m going to repeat everything we’ve already discussed about this topic over multiple progress reports and comments.
If you’re up to date, you can safely skip this part - I just want to refer to this particular post in the future when I’ll talk about Kira’s face again.
View attachment 3204542
Kira’s face is imperfect, I messed it up and you can kind of see how once I flip the image.
View attachment 3204545
I’m not sure you can see what’s wrong with it, but I can and it bothers me - it’s her eyes, mainly.
I deliberately avoided flipping it in our game as much as possible, and on rare occasions where I needed to (like in the mirror), I always edited her peepers to somewhat hide this issue.
Occasionally some new players are saying that something is wrong with her face, but after a while they all get used to it, because that’s how our brains work - they get used to “imperfections” and trick us into ignoring them.
Another good example of this trickery is Benedict Cumberbatch, the shadow government used Hollywood to convince us all that he’s “hot”, but you and I - we know the truth. We can see right through their lies, we know that he’s actually a mushroom with eyes and it’s about time someone did something about this!.. But I digress.
The point is, her current face is kind of messed up and you should be able to see that when I flip the image.
Consistency:
I’m not able to properly mimic her older face (the current one) when I draw it in other angles (Profile, Anfas, etc.). I mean, she kind of looks the same, but it’s not the exact same face and it limits me.
I want her face to look exactly the same in all angles (or as close as possible), so that I can use and mix different angles when drawing new events.
Upgrade:
I can draw better now and I want Kira to be the hottest girl in the game. Our newest female NPCs all look better than her and I want to fix this injustice by updating Kira’s face.
Time:
Because I don’t really like Kira's current face I often edit it for events, especially when she’s shown from a different angle.
With this upgrade, I aim to create a single Photoshop file in which all her heads will be chilling. And whenever I’ll draw a new H-event - I’ll just get a fitting head from this masterfile.
View attachment 3204548
Time:
If you are concerned that this would take an enormous amount of time, you’re right, because it will. But, like I’ve said in my previous post about Kira’s face - I will limit the time I’ll spend on this.
However, this isn’t a lengthy rework like in the past, since I’m not redoing her body, outfits and other details at all. The only thing I want to do is draw her face and expressions from different angles and implement them all over the game.
I will not allow this to slow down the development and I’ll continue working on this face overhaul in my spare time.
Changes:
Usually when anything gets changed, some people get upset, because they liked the older version more.
I understand that, because I am like that as well - Imho, Windows 7 was peak windows and all other versions are unacceptable. I don’t know what Bill Gates was thinking and also, I’m 99% sure that his wife took half of my windows 10 when divorcing him and I’d like to get it back!
So, I assure you, I won’t repeat Bill's mistake of simply changing stuff without asking - I will make alternative versions of Kira's face, ask for your feedback, then I’ll edit them again and only then I’ll start a poll in which we all will vote which face Kira should have.
I remember what suggestions I’ve got the last time I brought up this face upgrade and I will try them out once I’ll finish the version I’ve shown you today.
View attachment 3204549
I hope you can see that the face upgrade has to happen and I hope I managed to ease some of your concerns.
I will continue working on various different versions of Kira's face in my spare time, continue gathering your feedback and only then we will decide what face Kira will have via polls.
Since I’m not actively working on this issue, I think Kira’s face poll will roll out no earlier than March.
View attachment 3204550
Above you can see the “vaginal” piercing I picked for Kira. it’s already implemented in all our newer events and in Kira’s character art.
At first I kind of just used it as a placeholder, but now I think we should just add this one without any polls, because it matches other Kira’s piercings and looks rather interesting.
Even though I like this one and I have an interesting cathedral-related H-event in mind for it, there will only be one vaginal piercing option in the entire game, so I don’t mind conducting some polls with more normal piercing options to determine which one we should add.
Please tell me what you think, should we just “commit” to this one? Or would you prefer to vote for some other options?
View attachment 3204551
Kira’s face upgrade is slowly moving forward, Katya upgrade is almost done and a finale of “A Modest Proposal" is being actively worked on.

I have some exciting stuff to both post and poll you on next month and we’ll also post a bugfix later this week.
I'm sorry CrucifiedMuan but WTF are you doing to poor Kira's face?
Kira has big eyes, big lips with a certain innocent stupidity in her eyes. Your rework looks like an emaciated alien lizard cosplaying as Cara Delevingne. I do not like it and I assume most other people don't.
Here, I tried fixing it for you:
8ah5wx.jpg

I hope this inspires you. You can do better than this. SMH

Reactions: Del.Mar

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Although I agree with you that this rework sucks (I said this many times already btw) yours isn't any better. Original Kira is perfect and I don't know why Mulan wants to change her... ffs keep Kira the way she is and work on finishing the game my dude :D
Original Kira will always be in our hearts but Mulan has a point. Several friends of mine dropped the game because, according to them, "Kira looks like an amphetamine addict" and they don't find junkies to be alluring (I'm not so soft-hearted and this small detail can't stop me from following the righteous path). Making the main character's appearance "universally" appealing is always a good move.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Original Kira will always be in our hearts but Mulan has a point. Several friends of mine dropped the game because, according to them, "Kira looks like an amphetamine addict" and they don't find junkies to be alluring (I'm not so soft-hearted and this small detail can't stop me from following the righteous path). Making the main character's appearance "universally" appealing is always a good move.
Yah Kira definitely needs updated, especially with all the reworks of the other girls. They all look better than her now. I don't hate her rework as it is now, but it it could probably be better. It's definitely better than current Kira though. Current Kira's face has all kinds of issues with shading and proportions, I agree with Mulan, people like it because they are used to it.

Kira has big eyes, big lips with a certain innocent stupidity in her eyes. Your rework looks like an emaciated alien lizard cosplaying as Cara Delevingne. I do not like it and I assume most other people don't.
View attachment 3204604

From what I have seen, the rework has been pretty popular on the Discord and Patreon. Most like it, a few have voiced displeasure. The final Kira will likely be this one or similar.

Oct 8, 2022
1703621459592.png
1703621476775.png
Howdy Ho! Here’s what’s up:
I’m done with Katya’s art and I already edited the face in all her events. I’d edit her body too, but I don’t know what she will look like yet - that’s up for the polls to decide.

Editing her body after the polls shouldn’t take much time, because she doesn’t have any layers yet (unlike Kira), plus I edited her face rather fast and I don’t think the body edit would be that different.
On top of that, Moana went through an extremely tedious task of manually replacing every individual line of dialogue Katya says in the entire game to change her artwork from a single picture to multiple. Which means that Katya’s art now works just like Kira’s - she supports body mods and outfit changes (we can now make her breasts/lips bigger etc.)
While working on Katya, I had a couple of new ideas which led to the upcoming release having two more H-events that repurpose the art we already used:
-
I already finished editing the art for a repeatable scissoring H-event with Katya, I just need to make a proper “dorm” background which is what I’m doing right now and it’s good to go.
- The second one will be a surprise. But it will be available on a specific route, have a bunch of possibilities, multiple partners and it will also potentially award you a new T-shirt. I will provide a short guide for it in a separate text file to keep it spoiler free and we will include a “cheat” to switch routes like we did in our past two releases.
I’d tell you more, but I don’t want to spoil the fun.
I already wrote the text changes to accommodate my new ideas. And while those H-events weren’t in our original plans, this is what usually happens when I start drawing.
The work on the main quest itself (Shwift dialogues, prison pole H-event) is also going smoothly - Moana is coding in the text and I started drawing the event, but had to switch to work on Katya more.

1703621491918.png
A bit of a context - I write and draw for the game, which sometimes gets kinda tiresome and is definitely more time consuming (especially switching between “writing” and “drawing” modes), but there are benefits to this. The art looks exactly like I imagine it and I can edit both text and pics whenever I have new ideas.
That’s exactly what happened here, and it’s times like this that make me appreciate being both the head writer and artist at the same time - Katya's new art inspired me to create two more H-events and a t-shirt, which is great in my opinion. The t-shirt is a part of a joke, so I can’t really show it, but I think you’ll like it.
Now, both new extra H-events reuse art, which is a necessary sacrifice to ensure that the release will come out faster and the game won’t stagnate. But I think we figure out how to make the “art reuse” both more fun and acceptable.
There’s basically two big problems with art reuse:
-
It comes of as lazy
- It can make all important story content seem less significant.
Example: Imagine you have already seen some H-scene with a random hobo and then you witness the exact artwork with a different partner at the end of a significant main quest. That would ruin the scene, I imagine.
So, here’s our solution to both problems:
Kira will “learn” new scenes and poses in important quests, and that will unlock reusable H-scenes with other partners.

Now this isn’t just “art reuse”, it’s a full blown game mechanic that will encourage you to complete side quests and explore the city.
1703621506021.png
The upcoming version will have an H-event like that - scissorings with Katya. The conditions are simple:
You have to complete the first half of “A Modest Proposal” (talk to Gulag) and regardless of both your choices in the quest and the path you’re on, repeatable scissoring becomes unlocked and added to the roster of repeatable Katya events. Oh, and you have to be “dating” her of course.
If the conditions are met, Katya will approach you and the H-event will trigger, then she will either randomly harass you or you will be able to ask her to “scissor it out” yourself whenever you want.
This scissoring scene will have a different background and partner, but it will use the exact same Kira pose, which is why we’re able to make it so fast - there’s no need to layer Kira, which saves us 90% of time.
However this “learning” method of unlocking repeatable events is not universal, it just can’t be applied to every situation, and that’s where our second re-used H-event comes into play:
This H-event reuses one of repeatable random Vivarium artworks, and Vivarium events all have unique art. In terms of “plot”, this event is more important, so it should logically be the one that comes first and unlocks the Vivarium event.
But, that particular Vivarium event happens to be equally as important in its own way, because it sets up some Vivarium stuff. So, there really is no way to determine a “master” event in this case, both of them are needed and are valid.
Which is why there has to be something “extra” to make up for the re-used art - and we’ve decided to provide you with more customization options in cases like this (a t-shirt, for this particular event).
That’s pretty much it, from now on we’ll start reusing art either via the “learning” method or with extra customization options offered as a reward. Reused events will of course have different text, different background, different partners and different details to spice things up.
I also solemnly swear not to abuse this and continue to create original poses for Kira - I encourage you to tell me if I ever break this promise and I will go back to draw something new.
1703621523555.png
That’s all I had to report for today.
This is a creative process, so changes are bound to happen, all in all I think the extra content will result in a better game. I sincerely hope you all won’t mind that we’ll reuse art on occasion, especially now that we have a rather interesting way of doing so.
The work on the upcoming version is going smoothly, but I can’t yet see the end of a tunnel. There's still a lot of things to write, code and draw before this version will become playable. That said, two extra events are layered and if we decide not to layer the pole, we will be able to upload this version much faster, we’re just not yet sure whether or not we should do so or finish layering the entire thing before release.
Here’s the links to the current polls (in case you missed the notifications):

As for which options won the previous polls - it’s “vibrant blue” hair and “normal” body type.
And now I’d like to wish you all a Jolly Christmas! I wish you all prosperity, stability, success and good health! I sincerely hope you all had a good year and I wish for the next one to be substantially better!
Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
1703621546917.png
1703621567365.png

Reactions: 0pis and Flanneri

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 3204553
View attachment 3204539
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:

View attachment 3204540
View attachment 3204541
View attachment 3204542
View attachment 3204545
Consistency:
Upgrade:
Time:
View attachment 3204548
Time:
Changes:
View attachment 3204549
View attachment 3204550
View attachment 3204551

View attachment 3204561
View attachment 3204554
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
This post is completely focused on Katya - her new appearance, her older content and her planned content. Some of it will be a part of the upcoming version, but more on that in my progress report.

I already made all versions of Katya for all the upcoming polls, because I want to focus on the text and H-event art for the upcoming release with no distractions.
Katya will have:
-
Body type poll
- Hair color poll
- Breast size poll
- Details poll (Augs, tats, piercings)
- ”Work” outfit poll
- ”Dorm” outfit poll
- Transformation path poll
The first two polls are up and running right now.
Now I’ll give you more details and there may be some things that you already know (like her planned dorm and shop interactions)
View attachment 3204555
View attachment 3204556
Above you can see the upgraded version of Katya.
This version is close to the original, it just has more details, a better looking face and her tattoo actually looks like a tattoo now. The hair, body and lips colors are exactly the same, they all just have a different amount of shadows and light (lips are less glossy because I went for a “matte” style for example).
I can create more versions, with her sleeve tattoo covering just her forearms (like it used to) and with her lipstick being more glossy, but those are minor things and there’s already plenty of more important issues to vote for.
I mean, we can technically decide every minor aspect of her (like lip gloss), but that would take forever and I think I spent too much time on her as it is already.
That said, now that I showed you a version that is similar to the original, I wanna talk about the changes that I want to implement.
I want Katya to be more “buff”, with her abs showing and all that, I also wanted to make her hair more vibrant and add some augmentations to her. All for the sake of making our female NPCs more diverse and unique in their appearance.
Since most of you liked how Shwift/Polina looked with her Augs, I thought we should have more characters with cyberware and Katya, as a character, is perfect for that since she works at AUGS shop.
View attachment 3204557
Above you can see one of the versions of Katya’s “work” uniform I created. I'll show you more when we get to her outfit polls in the future. But let's talk about this one and the idea behind it.
As an AUGs shop worker, Katya is required to have augmentations and to show them off to the customers - which is why her outfit covers so little. That of course, if we will go this route - different poll results will change the lore behind Katya’s appearance.
It’s also worth mentioning that we still fully intend to implement the AUG’s shop job and Kira will wear the exact same outfit Katya does on the job.
Speaking of the job itself, it’s one of the “three pillars of Katya” - three key places that will determine her character and will have a bunch of H-events.
On this planned job, I want Kira to be harassed by both Katya and the Customers. Kira will have to work behind the counter, so there will be plenty of H-event that you might expect from this kind of a job - Working while being discreetly stuffed full of sextoys. Allowing consumers to get more handsy or full blown fucking while “making a sale”
If Kira is dating Katya - Katya will harass her and scare off the customers
If Kira is NOT dating Katya - Katya won’t protect her
If Katya went through the “New You” - she will bypass all restrictions
View attachment 3204558
The second “pillar” is the dorm, that’s where most of the “dating” action will happen.
As you can see I have upgraded the kissing scene to make it more “juicy” and also added Katya to the scissoring H-event as a potential partner.
I plan to make Katya more “active” - she will routinely check whether or not Kira is being a good girl and staying “edged up” (a buff that we want to implement).
To not make this “check” too annoying it will be done via cut-ins at the start of every conversation you’ll have with Katya. Same thing with “the kiss” - it will become a repeatable cut-in.
With some % chance Katya will “go on a hunt” and run after you every time you enter the dorm, sleep or have a shower. This will result in some repeatable H -event being triggered with the end goal of making Kira “edged up”.
Katya will also issue some punishments for disobedient Kira’s or obedient Kira’s that think they should be punished.
Obedient Kiras will also have an option to just ask Katya for sex and pick from available options
Disobey Katya too often and she’ll threaten to break up with you, which will end your relationship (in case you’ll get tired of her or dislike her content)
In the dorm, the fact whether or not Katya went to the New You doesn’t matter that much, because she doesn’t have any power over you (unlike her job, where she is technically your boss).
Overall, I already have plenty of H-scenes that could be added to “Dorm” Katya right now, but in order for it all to work we need buffs, spanking events and shower masturbation event (at the very least).
I think we will start implementing this sometime next year, in between of “Vivarium” updates to spice things up.

View attachment 3204559
The final “pillar” of Katya’s content is her New You route. And this is where things get a little bit murky - I originally planned to make Katya follow in Kira’s footsteps, get fake lips, intelligence reductions and all that.
But, not so long ago, I asked you all about NPC transformations and we all decided that Kira should always be the main focus of everything and that our transformable NPCs will only have one route.
Now, this “route” it’s mainly for art - it’s just really difficult to layer our H-events and it takes too much time to do so, adding NPC transformation on top of Kira’s will lead to me spending even more time on our events and we can’t afford that.
So, Katya’s transformation route will be decided via polls - it will determine how she will change visibly and what will be her main fetish (slut, bimbo, cow, pet, etc.).
I’m open for suggestions - please do write a comment on what transformation you’d like to see for Katya and I’ll include it in our polls.
Apart from that, her “changes” will work like an overlay - they will alter her behavior everywhere, at the dorm, at the shop and in the main quest. You will be able to control how much she changes on one of the routes via picking different individual options of her one planned transformation path.
On the other route, you won’t control her, but you’ll get to be transformed with her - Katya will insist on you going to therapy with her and you’ll pick how much you want Kira to change along with her.
Btw, in order to trigger the “Katya transformation” path - You have to sacrifice her during the prison escape (send her to the pole), but we will add an option to go to the pole together with her at some point (when we’ll get to layering the first pole event).
In any case, there will probably be a cheat that enables her transformations once we’ll get to this path, so you don’t have to replay the game yet.
It’s also worth mentioning that all our important NPCs are not just “playersexual”, they’re also “playerkinksexual” - for example, Katya will milk Kira if that fetish is enabled (not implemented yet).
View attachment 3204560
I think that’s all, but I might have forgotten something.
If this sounds like too much work, it’s because it is a lot of work. But fear not! For this is nothing unusual for us. There’s plenty of other “shadow” choices that are already in the game and each line of dialogue has multiple options already. Some options aren’t even accessible yet, but they are already written and coded in where they are relevant (like pregnancy and petplay training, for example).
That said, please do write your suggestions for Katya’s “transformation path” in the comments, just remember that there can only be one path and we will poll you on which one.
Here’s currently running polls in case you missed the notifications:

I’ll make a proper progress report sometime next week. This post ended up too big so I had to split it in half. That said, thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
View attachment 3204562 View attachment 3204563 View attachment 3204564 View attachment 3204565
View attachment 3206999
View attachment 3207001
Howdy Ho! Here’s what’s up:
I’m done with Katya’s art and I already edited the face in all her events. I’d edit her body too, but I don’t know what she will look like yet - that’s up for the polls to decide.

Editing her body after the polls shouldn’t take much time, because she doesn’t have any layers yet (unlike Kira), plus I edited her face rather fast and I don’t think the body edit would be that different.
On top of that, Moana went through an extremely tedious task of manually replacing every individual line of dialogue Katya says in the entire game to change her artwork from a single picture to multiple. Which means that Katya’s art now works just like Kira’s - she supports body mods and outfit changes (we can now make her breasts/lips bigger etc.)
While working on Katya, I had a couple of new ideas which led to the upcoming release having two more H-events that repurpose the art we already used:
-
I already finished editing the art for a repeatable scissoring H-event with Katya, I just need to make a proper “dorm” background which is what I’m doing right now and it’s good to go.
- The second one will be a surprise. But it will be available on a specific route, have a bunch of possibilities, multiple partners and it will also potentially award you a new T-shirt. I will provide a short guide for it in a separate text file to keep it spoiler free and we will include a “cheat” to switch routes like we did in our past two releases.
I’d tell you more, but I don’t want to spoil the fun.
I already wrote the text changes to accommodate my new ideas. And while those H-events weren’t in our original plans, this is what usually happens when I start drawing.
The work on the main quest itself (Shwift dialogues, prison pole H-event) is also going smoothly - Moana is coding in the text and I started drawing the event, but had to switch to work on Katya more.

View attachment 3207003
A bit of a context - I write and draw for the game, which sometimes gets kinda tiresome and is definitely more time consuming (especially switching between “writing” and “drawing” modes), but there are benefits to this. The art looks exactly like I imagine it and I can edit both text and pics whenever I have new ideas.
That’s exactly what happened here, and it’s times like this that make me appreciate being both the head writer and artist at the same time - Katya's new art inspired me to create two more H-events and a t-shirt, which is great in my opinion. The t-shirt is a part of a joke, so I can’t really show it, but I think you’ll like it.
Now, both new extra H-events reuse art, which is a necessary sacrifice to ensure that the release will come out faster and the game won’t stagnate. But I think we figure out how to make the “art reuse” both more fun and acceptable.
There’s basically two big problems with art reuse:
-
It comes of as lazy
- It can make all important story content seem less significant.
Example: Imagine you have already seen some H-scene with a random hobo and then you witness the exact artwork with a different partner at the end of a significant main quest. That would ruin the scene, I imagine.
So, here’s our solution to both problems:
Kira will “learn” new scenes and poses in important quests, and that will unlock reusable H-scenes with other partners.

Now this isn’t just “art reuse”, it’s a full blown game mechanic that will encourage you to complete side quests and explore the city.
View attachment 3207005
The upcoming version will have an H-event like that - scissorings with Katya. The conditions are simple:
You have to complete the first half of “A Modest Proposal” (talk to Gulag) and regardless of both your choices in the quest and the path you’re on, repeatable scissoring becomes unlocked and added to the roster of repeatable Katya events. Oh, and you have to be “dating” her of course.
If the conditions are met, Katya will approach you and the H-event will trigger, then she will either randomly harass you or you will be able to ask her to “scissor it out” yourself whenever you want.
This scissoring scene will have a different background and partner, but it will use the exact same Kira pose, which is why we’re able to make it so fast - there’s no need to layer Kira, which saves us 90% of time.
However this “learning” method of unlocking repeatable events is not universal, it just can’t be applied to every situation, and that’s where our second re-used H-event comes into play:
This H-event reuses one of repeatable random Vivarium artworks, and Vivarium events all have unique art. In terms of “plot”, this event is more important, so it should logically be the one that comes first and unlocks the Vivarium event.
But, that particular Vivarium event happens to be equally as important in its own way, because it sets up some Vivarium stuff. So, there really is no way to determine a “master” event in this case, both of them are needed and are valid.
Which is why there has to be something “extra” to make up for the re-used art - and we’ve decided to provide you with more customization options in cases like this (a t-shirt, for this particular event).
That’s pretty much it, from now on we’ll start reusing art either via the “learning” method or with extra customization options offered as a reward. Reused events will of course have different text, different background, different partners and different details to spice things up.
I also solemnly swear not to abuse this and continue to create original poses for Kira - I encourage you to tell me if I ever break this promise and I will go back to draw something new.
View attachment 3207006
That’s all I had to report for today.
This is a creative process, so changes are bound to happen, all in all I think the extra content will result in a better game. I sincerely hope you all won’t mind that we’ll reuse art on occasion, especially now that we have a rather interesting way of doing so.
The work on the upcoming version is going smoothly, but I can’t yet see the end of a tunnel. There's still a lot of things to write, code and draw before this version will become playable. That said, two extra events are layered and if we decide not to layer the pole, we will be able to upload this version much faster, we’re just not yet sure whether or not we should do so or finish layering the entire thing before release.
Here’s the links to the current polls (in case you missed the notifications):

As for which options won the previous polls - it’s “vibrant blue” hair and “normal” body type.
And now I’d like to wish you all a Jolly Christmas! I wish you all prosperity, stability, success and good health! I sincerely hope you all had a good year and I wish for the next one to be substantially better!
Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
View attachment 3207008
View attachment 3207011
1637482687277.gif

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Moops

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I kinda like the new face, but the old one has it's charm... So yeah, I think both faces are great.
Yeah, I see what you mean, if the changes are going through then the old one can be put on an NPC as an Easter egg of sorts, in Hub or AUG shop thing.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
View attachment 3204604

Maybe I’m wrong, but I think you just want the new version of Kira to have Nadya’s eyes. And I get it - the eyes is the main difference between both versions.

That said and just like I’ve said in my post - this is not the final version and not the only version, we will have polls on this issue sometime in Spring and I won’t just do it without a greenlight from my patreon supporters.

Oct 8, 2022
Maybe I’m wrong, but I think you just want the new version of Kira to have Nadya’s eyes. And I get it - the eyes is the main difference between both versions.

That said and just like I’ve said in my post - this is not the final version and not the only version, we will have polls on this issue sometime in Spring and I won’t just do it without a greenlight from my patreon supporters.
DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE THE EYES!
1703889413059.png

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes