Oct 8, 2022
What? I thought you hated the new eyes? Your version of Kira has drastically different ones.
Yeah because I used an ai and can't draw for shit.
Look you did a great job updating the other faces without changing the facial features and having the characters still look like themselves. I don't know why you can't do the same for Kira. You did it perfectly with Kat, so I know you have it in you.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Yeah because I used an ai and can't draw for shit.
Look you did a great job updating the other faces without changing the facial features and having the characters still look like themselves. I don't know why you can't do the same for Kira. You did it perfectly with Kat, so I know you have it in you.
Roger that, I’ll do my best to meet your expectations.

Reactions: TheOnlyRockSolid

AA300

Jun 12, 2023
After leaving the hospital in tutorial, spelling error.
Character is accidentally spelt 'characner'.

When speaking to the sex doll B1M, programmed is spelt with only 1 m, should be two.

When speaking to Sergeyevna, ma'am is spelt 'mam', not a big deal but still.

When stepping into the room with the three women arguing, school is misspelled as 'shool'. (Might be due to dumb dialogue due to the vent I interacted earlier, but not sure.)

Throughout the game, when you get a bit dumber, MC says 'tots' which I think should be totes.

When talking about stealing the alcohol, 'It's' is missing the letter I.

KGB Agent dialogue, Alright is spelled like 'Allright' which is not right.

Good luck with the game (y)

Oct 8, 2022
After leaving the hospital in tutorial, spelling error.
Character is accidentally spelt 'characner'.

When speaking to the sex doll B1M, programmed is spelt with only 1 m, should be two.

When speaking to Sergeyevna, ma'am is spelt 'mam', not a big deal but still.

When stepping into the room with the three women arguing, school is misspelled as 'shool'. (Might be due to dumb dialogue due to the vent I interacted earlier, but not sure.)

Throughout the game, when you get a bit dumber, MC says 'tots' which I think should be totes.

When talking about stealing the alcohol, 'It's' is missing the letter I.

KGB Agent dialogue, Alright is spelled like 'Allright' which is not right.

Good luck with the game (y)
yxcfvgbh.JPG
Also this should be "Then" not "Than"

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
which is the Crazy route and or the badass Assassin route?. How do you get Kira on those routes?. I like the Bimbo route however, similar to "Luna's Fall from Grace" there are branches of Luna's possible personalities or authentic personality that is dormant at the start of the story. Luna had a Sub personality, a "Pure-Hero" personality and a "Badass neutral-Evil" personality. I wonder which personality is Kira's authentic self?.

danon

Sep 18, 2017
This game is already in the top 1% of hentai game art, I only see marginal improvements. But then I don't spend 3 hours staring at a nose bridge like an artist does.
I mean if the patrons pay for it, sure,.. I'd rather have more game to play.

Anyway, really like the new piercings.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
which is the Crazy route and or the badass Assassin route?. How do you get Kira on those routes?. I like the Bimbo route however, similar to "Luna's Fall from Grace" there are branches of Luna's possible personalities or authentic personality that is dormant at the start of the story. Luna had a Sub personality, a "Pure-Hero" personality and a "Badass neutral-Evil" personality. I wonder which personality is Kira's authentic self?.
CrucifiedMuan take note of this.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes