Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
plz don't change her face, getting back into this game loved it the first time around gonna check what's new. is there a way to not grow her tits? i don't remember lol i rather not, don't remember if it was a choice haha

Reactions: Hexplex

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
plz don't change her face, getting back into this game loved it the first time around gonna check what's new. is there a way to not grow her tits? i don't remember lol i rather not, don't remember if it was a choice haha
The first breast increase is forced but you can later pay to decrease breast size.

Reactions: Morsin

PotatoLewder

Jan 19, 2022
Mulan need those $. I heard buying "do not draft me" papers are now expensive as fuck. And his coder (if its not his alter ego) need those also.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Welp its oficially canceled fresh mulan is going to make a patreon post tomorrow explaining it but defenestration is oficially abandoned
View attachment 3249744 I like to do a nice little psyop now and then when devs of delayed games dont post for a while nothing gets them to respond quicker then the fear of people canceling their patreon i get imense pleasure of spreading misinformation in general too
I'm forgetting there are professional shitposters of Machiavellian kind and proportion in this thread, have a good Day Sir.
1587411876213.gif

Reactions: meds

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
When I was a kid we had a very popular entertainment. We picked up old wallets, took a dump inside, threw it out on the plain sight and then we were sitting in a well-hidden place nearby where we were watching some poor man/woman get his/hers hands dirty with shit while checking the contents of the wallet.

We thought it was the pinnacle of humour and we thought we were superior in intelligence to the victims of our pranks. It wasn't until I got older that I realised that the reason this prank worked was because people just didn't think there was such a stupid person who would take a dump in a wallet.

Oct 8, 2022
When I was a kid we had a very popular entertainment. We picked up old wallets, took a dump inside, threw it out on the plain sight and then we were sitting in a well-hidden place nearby where we were watching some poor man/woman get his/hers hands dirty with shit while checking the contents of the wallet.

We thought it was the pinnacle of humour and we thought we were superior in intelligence to the victims of our pranks. It wasn't until I got older that I realised that the reason this prank worked was because people just didn't think there was such a stupid person who would take a dump in a wallet.
Damn, my previous reaction screenshot would have fit much better here lol

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Damn, my previous reaction screenshot would have fit much better here lol
"Retarded" one? Well, you could call me retarded or label the way I deliver the message as "retarded". But I find more suitable to express myself in less direct fashion then just call somebody "a dumb kid" or post a picture with the same exact narrative.

P.S. Also my previous message is fine material for copypasta, one just needs to change it a little. By far I see only upsides

Oct 8, 2022
"Retarded" one? Well, you could call me retarded or label the way I deliver the message as "retarded". But I find more suitable to express myself in less direct fashion then just call somebody "a dumb kid" or post a picture with the same exact narrative.

P.S. Also my previous message is fine material for copypasta, one just needs to change it a little. By far I see only upsides
I wasn't calling you that, I was asking if you were.
And not because I think that your little story there was true, but because I was legit wondering why you thought posting that was a good idea.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes