0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Thank you for sharing your trauma, this is what this game is about. Now, when I was a kid we used to spray that nail removal thingy on our hand and pretend we were fire-mages. Needless to say, we got burned by the experience.
Let me guess you tried to do Hadoukens? Btw, IncineratedMulan who did it better Ryu or Pyro?
1705122812252.gif 1705123202554.gif

Last edited:

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020
The problem I see with the upgrades is that for the other girls they actually are upgrades and look good, with the presented iteration of Kira she looks worse in the update. The art style for the other girls look like they match Kira's current art style with sharp slick lines and exaggerated features and Kira just looks muddy, botched and non expressive. I don't dislike it because it's different, I dislike it because you did such a good job to match a style you want to abandon for Kira for certainly no good reason

Reactions: CertifiedMushu

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am curious how low-intelligence Kira will look up with the rework. The current look works on a completely lost moron, but it don't see it on the new sharp Kira.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 0pis

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
If Mulan is going to continue to make different versions of Kira for patrons to vote on, I'd like to see him attempt a rendition of OG Kira in his current artstyle. She is very different looking from both the current and new versions of Kira, it'd be interesting to see how he replicates that look now.
old-kira.png

Oct 8, 2022
If Mulan is going to continue to make different versions of Kira for patrons to vote on, I'd like to see him attempt a rendition of OG Kira in his current artstyle. She is very different looking from both the current and new versions of Kira, it'd be interesting to see how he replicates that look now.
View attachment 3260828
But current Kira still looks like her. She still has those round eyes and puffy lips. His "upgrade" however lacks all of that. And it wouldn't take much to fix it.

Oct 8, 2022
1705234880827.png
Salutations! This is a “Transformation” Roadmap. It just lists all options the game has and will have in the future. The order of implementation is undecided yet, but everything here either is already or will be implemented in due time.
All options in here were voted for and picked by you or your fellow patrons, and there’s plenty of other options we all will have to vote for in due time.
As of v0.5 the game has:
5 breast sizes, 3 hip sizes, 3 tats (2 on crotch, 1 on lower back), 2 hair options (white and pink), 1 “styling” option for white hair, 2 piercings (nose ring and nipples) and 2 lip sizes (including default). Plus everything else, like clothes, milk, cum, writings, hands etc.
All other breast sizes, lip enlargements, hair and all that is being actively added into the game. All our new events and all our updated old events have everything - so that when the time comes to add something new, it will be done with a simple switch of a button. That is why our new events have hundreds of pictures and that is why it’s taking so long to do anything.
We will continue implementing all options you see in this post after I finish layering older H-events completely and I’m ~50% done.
6cc4e232292aa75c7b4dd4f72ff58ca03b39b028783d46c8afa0117e5edcb270.gif
Above is a gif that shows all available and planned breasts, hips and lips sizes, plus some other transformations. All of this is already in the game and is supported by newer events, it just sits there and waits for the right moment.
Once again, everything will be optional. But all customization options are “layered”, meaning that you can have any combination of them, most of them are shown in events and all of them work with all outfits. This will lead to drastically different Kira’s and different gameplay experiences.
1705234946130.png
We’re drawing, writing and coding everything in advance, but there are some things that are yet unknown. Like hair - we still have to pick the final fifth option and maybe change the black style to something else (it was added as a placeholder / wasn’t voted for).
Same with tattoos and piercings, we just don’t know which ones Kira will have yet, but we do leave placeholder layers on occasion for them to make future implementation slightly easier.
That said, here’s the full list of all body mods, which is written in stone (picked via polls):
Breast sizes:
There’s 11 breast sizes, 9 “natural” ones and 2 “fake" ones. Every second breast size is shown in events. So, H-events will show - Sizes 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 (max “natural” option) and both Fake1 and Fake2.
Hip sizes: There’s three hip sizes for Character art, only the second hip size is shown in events. Though I do make Kira closer to size 3 on occasion.
Hands: They are on a separate layer, which gives us more room to pose Kira. A good example of that is new “self groping” art, which exists for every breast size.
Hair: 6 options that are shown in events, each hair will have extra “styles” that are just for Kira’s dialogue art.
Lips: 3 sizes (including a default one). All shown in H-events.
Expressions: Unlimited, we’ll add more when needed. Some expressions are event specific and vice versa.
Make up: At least 1 (“running down” mascara), but we don’t really have a limit here, it’s just not a priority.
Sex toys: Unlimited, we’ll add more when needed. They’re mainly for the character art, but will be shown where needed (like in sex-toy specific events).
Cum: Three options - Vagina/Ass, Breasts and Face. Character art has “layered cum”, with the amount of it increasing with each appropriate event - 3 stages for face, 1 for breasts and 3 for vagina/ass. Cum is shown in all H-events, but just one option per region (1 for face, 1 for breasts and 1 for vagina/ass).
Milk: One option for every breast size in Character art and two options for all H-events (squirt and drip).
Body writings (words): One option that is shown in all H-events, it covers Kira’s body completely, both front and back. It will remain on Kira’s body after some events, removable by showering.
Piercings: 8 options in total; Face - 1 option; Nipples - 1 option; Septum - 1 option; Vaginal - 2 options; Earrings- 3 options. Shown in H-events.
Tattoos: 22 options; Face, Chest, Hand, Back, Legs (backside) - 2 options; Lower body (front), Tramp stamp, Ass - 4 options. Shown in H-events.
Pregnancy: One belly option, by default Kira can’t get pregnant. Shown in all H-events, supports all outfits.
Kira from the back has the same layers and supports everything.
1705234986747.png
Kira can also transform in her alter egos and we will have polls that will determine her egos' individual appearances (Wrath and Lust forms).
Their default appearances and their potential (very limited) body modifications will be separate from the main Kira and will be decided via polls.
1705235037638.png
Using her egos too much will result in the regular Kira slowly changing her appearance, this feature will be limited to her dialogue art (at least for now).
1705235058194.png
I know this is not a real “roadmap” per se, but it should give you a good idea of what we’re trying and slowly are building here.
While this is extremely difficult, we’ve grown used to it already and now all we have to do is keep on going forward and keep on adding events with everything already built into them.
The game wasn’t like this at the beginning and none of this would’ve been possible without your feedback and ideas. So we’d like to thank you all again for your patience and support and we vow to continue getting better!

Oct 8, 2022
1705235218668.png
1705235367380.png
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
We’ve decided to start a new year with a “roadmap” of sorts which is a separate post that should be up right now as well. Basically it just lists all planned bodymods Kira will have, they all were picked and voted for by you or your fellow patrons via polls back in the day. I thought we should have a “tagged” section on our page that lists things like this for the new players and you, if you’d like to read about our plans again. I also tagged my older Kira’s face post to keep everyone up to date.
We’re busy at work on the new version and this week I finally managed to finish the “minor” art part of the upcoming release. Now I have to get the major one in order.
As for Moana, she’s coding everything in, while fighting with her kitchen sink (she says it's a losing battle).
All in all, there aren’t any complications, it's just a rather content heavy update and I did change a couple of things in the script (I talked about it in my last post), so it will still take us some time to finish this one.
1705235384825.png
1705235395485.png
I would prefer if you saw this in the game, but I’d like to show you that there is some progress, so - above is a new “holding people” pose for Kira.
The second part of “A Modest Proposal” will start with you delivering Shwift to the rebels and I thought we’d make this part more interesting by implementing this pose to Kira’s dialogue art.
This pose of sorts uses Kira’s character art, so it supports all outfits. It was a rather difficult part of the quest to make, because it takes into account whatever Kira is wearing or not wearing and the game has to remember what she looked like before Shwift decides to “help” Kira out while she’s carrying her.
There’s also some exhibitionism references involved and in general, all interactions with Shwift have a lot of choices and options that do something either visual or add/remove points from her relationship counter.
I also made sure to hide all “not that important” dialogues under separate choices like “tell me about yourself” and I added some choices that are purely for roleplaying (like Kira admitting that she’s a cumdump).
Oh, and this is not one of the three planned H-events for the upcoming version, this is just a part of the quest (I felt like I should mention this).
Now, let's talk about the polls:
1705235420134.png
“All bodymods” won the poll by a really large margin (the winner has 47% and the second place is just 23%). Nothing out of the ordinary happened with this one, the breast poll, however, is a different story:
Usually Tier 3 votes cancel eachother out, but on occasion they do decide the poll results, which is what happened here. So, here’s the results:
Unmodified:
First place - Option 3 (42 votes)
Second place - Option 6 (39 votes)
10$ Tier modifier:
First place - Option 6 (55 votes)
Second place - A tie between Option 2 and 3 (50 votes each)
Right-o, so in the poll description I stated that option 6 winning would mean that Katya will end up with Fake breasts on her transformation path (Whatever said path may be).
This means that we still have to pick her “default” breasts.
I could just pick the second most popular option, but there’s a tie and even if there wasn’t a tie, I don’t think it would be fair.
Oh and all NPC transformations will work just like Kira’s - you will be able to pick each individual transformation option, so fake breasts won’t be enforced if that worries you.
However, this option winning does mean that “surgical augmentations” will be a part of her future path, that’s pretty much set in stone now. And while I’m on this subject - I’d like to thank you all for giving me your wonderful suggestions, I’ll make sure to include them all in her “transformation path” poll.
That said, there should now be a poll that’s meant to determine her “default” breasts. I think her default breasts play a rather big part in her outfit choice, so we’ll start her outfit poll after this one.
1705235439153.png
The holidays have ended and I hope you all had a pleasant time during this season. Now that we all are rejuvenated and have a “well rested” buff - we’re continuing our work on the upcoming version with newfound strength.
Moana fixes bugs, adjusts some pixel art and codes in the script I wrote. While I am busy drawing and layering our three upcoming H-events.
In case you missed the notification, the’re a “Katya Default Breasts poll”:

And a “Transformations Roadmap” post that I tagged for easier access:

Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 3262122
Salutations! This is a “Transformation” Roadmap. It just lists all options the game has and will have in the future. The order of implementation is undecided yet, but everything here either is already or will be implemented in due time.
All options in here were voted for and picked by you or your fellow patrons, and there’s plenty of other options we all will have to vote for in due time.
As of v0.5 the game has:
5 breast sizes, 3 hip sizes, 3 tats (2 on crotch, 1 on lower back), 2 hair options (white and pink), 1 “styling” option for white hair, 2 piercings (nose ring and nipples) and 2 lip sizes (including default). Plus everything else, like clothes, milk, cum, writings, hands etc.
All other breast sizes, lip enlargements, hair and all that is being actively added into the game. All our new events and all our updated old events have everything - so that when the time comes to add something new, it will be done with a simple switch of a button. That is why our new events have hundreds of pictures and that is why it’s taking so long to do anything.
We will continue implementing all options you see in this post after I finish layering older H-events completely and I’m ~50% done.
View attachment 3262138
Above is a gif that shows all available and planned breasts, hips and lips sizes, plus some other transformations. All of this is already in the game and is supported by newer events, it just sits there and waits for the right moment.
Once again, everything will be optional. But all customization options are “layered”, meaning that you can have any combination of them, most of them are shown in events and all of them work with all outfits. This will lead to drastically different Kira’s and different gameplay experiences.
View attachment 3262126
We’re drawing, writing and coding everything in advance, but there are some things that are yet unknown. Like hair - we still have to pick the final fifth option and maybe change the black style to something else (it was added as a placeholder / wasn’t voted for).
Same with tattoos and piercings, we just don’t know which ones Kira will have yet, but we do leave placeholder layers on occasion for them to make future implementation slightly easier.
That said, here’s the full list of all body mods, which is written in stone (picked via polls):
Breast sizes:
There’s 11 breast sizes, 9 “natural” ones and 2 “fake" ones. Every second breast size is shown in events. So, H-events will show - Sizes 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 (max “natural” option) and both Fake1 and Fake2.
Hip sizes: There’s three hip sizes for Character art, only the second hip size is shown in events. Though I do make Kira closer to size 3 on occasion.
Hands: They are on a separate layer, which gives us more room to pose Kira. A good example of that is new “self groping” art, which exists for every breast size.
Hair: 6 options that are shown in events, each hair will have extra “styles” that are just for Kira’s dialogue art.
Lips: 3 sizes (including a default one). All shown in H-events.
Expressions: Unlimited, we’ll add more when needed. Some expressions are event specific and vice versa.
Make up: At least 1 (“running down” mascara), but we don’t really have a limit here, it’s just not a priority.
Sex toys: Unlimited, we’ll add more when needed. They’re mainly for the character art, but will be shown where needed (like in sex-toy specific events).
Cum: Three options - Vagina/Ass, Breasts and Face. Character art has “layered cum”, with the amount of it increasing with each appropriate event - 3 stages for face, 1 for breasts and 3 for vagina/ass. Cum is shown in all H-events, but just one option per region (1 for face, 1 for breasts and 1 for vagina/ass).
Milk: One option for every breast size in Character art and two options for all H-events (squirt and drip).
Body writings (words): One option that is shown in all H-events, it covers Kira’s body completely, both front and back. It will remain on Kira’s body after some events, removable by showering.
Piercings: 8 options in total; Face - 1 option; Nipples - 1 option; Septum - 1 option; Vaginal - 2 options; Earrings- 3 options. Shown in H-events.
Tattoos: 22 options; Face, Chest, Hand, Back, Legs (backside) - 2 options; Lower body (front), Tramp stamp, Ass - 4 options. Shown in H-events.
Pregnancy: One belly option, by default Kira can’t get pregnant. Shown in all H-events, supports all outfits.
Kira from the back has the same layers and supports everything.
View attachment 3262129
Kira can also transform in her alter egos and we will have polls that will determine her egos' individual appearances (Wrath and Lust forms).
Their default appearances and their potential (very limited) body modifications will be separate from the main Kira and will be decided via polls.
View attachment 3262130
Using her egos too much will result in the regular Kira slowly changing her appearance, this feature will be limited to her dialogue art (at least for now).
View attachment 3262133
I know this is not a real “roadmap” per se, but it should give you a good idea of what we’re trying and slowly are building here.
While this is extremely difficult, we’ve grown used to it already and now all we have to do is keep on going forward and keep on adding events with everything already built into them.
The game wasn’t like this at the beginning and none of this would’ve been possible without your feedback and ideas. So we’d like to thank you all again for your patience and support and we vow to continue getting better!
View attachment 3262141
View attachment 3262142
Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
We’ve decided to start a new year with a “roadmap” of sorts which is a separate post that should be up right now as well. Basically it just lists all planned bodymods Kira will have, they all were picked and voted for by you or your fellow patrons via polls back in the day. I thought we should have a “tagged” section on our page that lists things like this for the new players and you, if you’d like to read about our plans again. I also tagged my older Kira’s face post to keep everyone up to date.
We’re busy at work on the new version and this week I finally managed to finish the “minor” art part of the upcoming release. Now I have to get the major one in order.
As for Moana, she’s coding everything in, while fighting with her kitchen sink (she says it's a losing battle).
All in all, there aren’t any complications, it's just a rather content heavy update and I did change a couple of things in the script (I talked about it in my last post), so it will still take us some time to finish this one.
View attachment 3262143
View attachment 3262145
I would prefer if you saw this in the game, but I’d like to show you that there is some progress, so - above is a new “holding people” pose for Kira.
The second part of “A Modest Proposal” will start with you delivering Shwift to the rebels and I thought we’d make this part more interesting by implementing this pose to Kira’s dialogue art.
This pose of sorts uses Kira’s character art, so it supports all outfits. It was a rather difficult part of the quest to make, because it takes into account whatever Kira is wearing or not wearing and the game has to remember what she looked like before Shwift decides to “help” Kira out while she’s carrying her.
There’s also some exhibitionism references involved and in general, all interactions with Shwift have a lot of choices and options that do something either visual or add/remove points from her relationship counter.
I also made sure to hide all “not that important” dialogues under separate choices like “tell me about yourself” and I added some choices that are purely for roleplaying (like Kira admitting that she’s a cumdump).
Oh, and this is not one of the three planned H-events for the upcoming version, this is just a part of the quest (I felt like I should mention this).
Now, let's talk about the polls:
View attachment 3262146
“All bodymods” won the poll by a really large margin (the winner has 47% and the second place is just 23%). Nothing out of the ordinary happened with this one, the breast poll, however, is a different story:
Usually Tier 3 votes cancel eachother out, but on occasion they do decide the poll results, which is what happened here. So, here’s the results:
Unmodified:
First place - Option 3 (42 votes)
Second place - Option 6 (39 votes)
10$ Tier modifier:
First place - Option 6 (55 votes)
Second place - A tie between Option 2 and 3 (50 votes each)
Right-o, so in the poll description I stated that option 6 winning would mean that Katya will end up with Fake breasts on her transformation path (Whatever said path may be).
This means that we still have to pick her “default” breasts.
I could just pick the second most popular option, but there’s a tie and even if there wasn’t a tie, I don’t think it would be fair.
Oh and all NPC transformations will work just like Kira’s - you will be able to pick each individual transformation option, so fake breasts won’t be enforced if that worries you.
However, this option winning does mean that “surgical augmentations” will be a part of her future path, that’s pretty much set in stone now. And while I’m on this subject - I’d like to thank you all for giving me your wonderful suggestions, I’ll make sure to include them all in her “transformation path” poll.
That said, there should now be a poll that’s meant to determine her “default” breasts. I think her default breasts play a rather big part in her outfit choice, so we’ll start her outfit poll after this one.
View attachment 3262147
The holidays have ended and I hope you all had a pleasant time during this season. Now that we all are rejuvenated and have a “well rested” buff - we’re continuing our work on the upcoming version with newfound strength.
Moana fixes bugs, adjusts some pixel art and codes in the script I wrote. While I am busy drawing and layering our three upcoming H-events.
In case you missed the notification, the’re a “Katya Default Breasts poll”:

And a “Transformations Roadmap” post that I tagged for easier access:

Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!
1630855090545.gif
Which full release will come out sooner? Half-life 3, Star Citizen or Defenstration? Put your bets, fellas. IncineratedMulan I don't want to see you fail, but bit of banter won't hurt much, you guys are ambitious, good luck. My only concern is that Coomer engine will coom for the final time and die in flames as in , while you try implementing ALL of this and everything after that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vodka10K
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes