Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Fnish the training until it says end of content or something at the haystack
There's only one day of training, and I can't get out of farmland, just get burned on "electrical fence" when trying to go too far from barn, or trying to interact with people.

Guess I have to load an earlier save?

Oct 8, 2022
There's only one day of training, and I can't get out of farmland, just get burned on "electrical fence" when trying to go too far from barn, or trying to interact with people.

There are 2 days. If you just woke up on day 2 you need to get to snowball again.
Guess the collar is working on you too lol

Kittycatfur

Aug 17, 2020

I had a similar bug where the interaction with Snowball didn't trigger after leaving the barn and I think it was because I somehow was able to talk to the cow before I was supposed to and got stuck with my progress... I wasn't able to replicate that bug though.

If you had the first day you are supposed to go to the top right into the building and continue with Snowball before getting quests from Napoleon. You can't leave the farm until you reached the end of the training session that are finished on day 3 (with no more content being available)

So I'm not sure if you have the same bug talking with buttercup before you are supposed to or if you just didn't find the 2nd part of the Snowball interaction. Hope i could help

DannyGGG

Feb 25, 2022
I just played this game, its really great, one of the best I ever played.

What I liked:
Sex scenes are long and descritive, the fetishes are great, the thought process of the MC is really hot.
The art is hot too, I love that there are multiple options for clothes. I like that there is also multiple choices that you can take for the story and how the MC develops.
I love the corruption and "slutification" of the MC.

What I disliked:
In the beginning it seemed that sex scenes were not so frequent, however there were many frequent sex scenes later on, in Vivarion
I feel that also communication to what exactly the player needs to do, could be better. However I noticed later on that squatboi can give you hints.
Sometimes traveling around can feel tedious, not being able to skip dialogue quickly. If this was improved upon it would help with replayability of this game

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
700 mb for a demo? Gonna check this one out
wait wut? This is a post from 2018, and now the game is barely over a gig. So, in about 6 years we got barely over 300mb of content? What's the catch here? Is the dev just a wizard of compressing images? Or is there some kind of paid "full" verison? (I have no problem paying for this kind of content, because the game is fucking amazing, the writing, the art, everything.)

P.S. Please, tell Moana that the only way to triumph over her kitchen sink is to drive a wooden stake through its heart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
wait wut? This is a post from 2018, and now the game is barely over a gig. So, in about 6 years we got barely over 300mb of content? What's the catch here? Is the dev just a wizard of compressing images? Or is there some kind of paid "full" verison? (I have no problem paying for this kind of content, because the game is fucking amazing, the writing, the art, everything.)

P.S. Please, tell Moana that the only way to triumph over her kitchen sink is to drive a wooden stake through its heart.
$$$ most likely, and lack of creativity.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes