Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Option will be added in the next version
Thanks. I Thought it was already there to be honest, since on the release notes I see:

-remade "New You Breast enlargement" event to give you an opportunity to reduce or enlarge Kira’s breasts from any currently implemented size.

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Thanks. I Thought it was already there to be honest, since on the release notes I see:

-remade "New You Breast enlargement" event to give you an opportunity to reduce or enlarge Kira’s breasts from any currently implemented size.
mb i’ve forgotten something Try going to Olga in the New You facility, as far as i remember there might be an option to reduce it for 50 roubles or smth

Reactions: Kira999

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Yes ther ther is alredy present. On floor wher you have get ther breast enalrgement. It alredy present, don't in next update

Reactions: Mwanted

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
For the sake of playing and testing the body mods and without spoiling myself: the access to the New You facility is gained by following the main path? I don't know if there are other requisites like the therapy and so on..
thx

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
Please help, I can't reach the bus stand, after getting the movie quest. It always says maintenance happening. What should I do?

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
Please help, I can't reach the bus stand, after getting the movie quest. It always says maintenance happening. What should I do?
The movie studio isn't implemented in the current version. I don't know why Fresh Mulan didn't simply remove the start quest for it instead of simply not let you through to the bus stop, but that's the way it is.

Reactions: playcoc

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
The movie studio isn't implemented in the current version. I don't know why Fresh Mulan didn't simply remove the start quest for it instead of simply not let you through to the bus stop, but that's the way it is.
Oh ok, thnks a lot. I was just repeatedly trying to do it, with out any luck.

666dom

Jul 29, 2018
It will be added in the next update (the message appears when you click on the barrier near the bus stop).

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes