Fizruk

Oct 23, 2019
он написал что-то в своем patreon. Насколько велика будет задержка?
[/ЦИТАТА]
Допустили ошибку, с текстом на 39 страницах, как только партнер выйдет после праздника, закончу!

Last edited:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Someone already experienced with the game can answer me?
For the sake of playing and testing the body mods and without spoiling myself: the access to the New You facility is gained by following the main path? I don't know if there are other requisites like the therapy and so on..
thx

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Someone already experienced with the game can answer me?
Just follow the main story quest. You will eventually make it to the New You quest. While there you can subject yourself to the experiments and whatnot and go down the bimbo route, so long as you have completed all of the therapy events in the beginning.
I'm not sure if the therapy events are required to do anything in the New You, such as breast expansion and the other corruption events there, but it is required to become a bimbo.

Reactions: Mwanted

meep117

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you Joe, I will do my best to make Defenestration even better (PS. Thx for such a wonderful review on TFsite, I can't stop reading it)
hello . could you please help me. I cant save the game. if I quit the game , ill have to start from the beginning . please help . when I click the save , nothing happens

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Does this game have some sort of gallery? It's kind of sad that most scenes arent repeatable

altshi

May 29, 2017
Does this game have some sort of gallery? It's kind of sad that most scenes arent repeatable
Nothing of the sort yet. Second best solution is making save files before scenes and storing them in a separate folder.

gerter

Sep 19, 2017
hi, I had a bug, I go to bed, then the hacker comes in and says that I should come to the market, but this is repeated again and again, what should I do?

linsik

Nov 10, 2017
hi, I had a bug, I go to bed, then the hacker comes in and says that I should come to the market, but this is repeated again and again, what should I do?
Wait for updates, the developer promised to release soon, and the current version has a lot of bugs and a lot of content is missing

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
I’m not sure how to progress. I did the “New You” quest and now it says talk to Red. But he’s still in a tank and it just goes ...? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: alex andrews

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Another "progress report" posted.. I wanted to try the new version to evaluate the game for the first time, but this is taking much more than I was expecting.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I peeked at a few reviews and saw mention of hypnotizing and brainwashing, but there doesn't seem to be a mind control tag for this game. There don't seem to be many tags at all, though. Is that the only reason it's not tagged, or are the "brainwashing" elements simply referring to real-life manipulation techniques like the kinds used by cults and propaganda networks?

Either way, this game could probably benefit a lot from fleshing out its tags.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes