IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So you see flaws of your management, you stating the ways to resolve them, by the way they correspond with what I was writing before, but you still are not correcting your mistakes. Just fucken release small update returning "new you" events that were cut off. If you are not showing any work done outside of promises and checklists how else should we call you but a fraud?
Maybe my answer corresponds with what you attempted to convey, but it gets overshadowed by your awful attitude. Of course I’m only adding fuel to the fire by responding equally as rude, but I just dislike you, personally. It has nothing to do with everyone else, just you.

And indeed, we were working for months on this giant update, because I’m a fool, and now when it’s at the finish line we’re going to waste our time and cut everything, apart from two old events, because JonL thinks that teasers are not enough of a proof (That’s sarcasm by the way).

And I’m sure that once we will do what JonL says, everyone will be understanding and I won’t be called a fraud for not including everything we’ve promised (Sarcasm, again).

Please continue providing me with more of your amazing ideas, and great constructive criticism. And please, don’t even think about changing your friendly attitude, I sure love being treated like trash (Still sarcasm).

Reactions: jonL

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
So you see flaws of your management, you stating the ways to resolve them, by the way they correspond with what I was writing before, but you still are not correcting your mistakes. Just fucken release small update returning "new you" events that were cut off. If you are not showing any work done outside of promises and checklists how else should we call you but a fraud?
The olive branch was right there........ Why'd you slap it away........
The only arguments people win by being stubborn are the arguments where they ultimately lose.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexia@69 and jonL

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
The only arguments people win by being stubborn are the arguments where they ultimately lose.
I mean I get your frustration but lashing out every single time isn't going to help anything, isn't going to build anything and ultimately only serves to destroy.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe my answer corresponds with what you attempted to convey, but it gets overshadowed by your awful attitude. Of course I’m only adding fuel to the fire by responding equally as rude, but I just dislike you, personally. It has nothing to do with everyone else, just you.

And indeed, we were working for months on this giant update, because I’m a fool, and now when it’s at the finish line we’re going to waste our time and cut everything, apart from two old events, because JonL thinks that teasers are not enough of a proof (That’s sarcasm by the way).

And I’m sure that once we will do what JonL says, everyone will be understanding and I won’t be called a fraud for not including everything we’ve promised (Sarcasm, again).

Please continue providing me with more of your amazing ideas, and great constructive criticism. And please, don’t even think about changing your friendly attitude, I sure love being treated like trash (Still sarcasm).
If you understand that four months without any playable releases are not normal, why are you hiding behind sarcasm instead of compiling 0.4.6A with small update of old events that you say you already remade. Just do it and have your two months to finish "last touches". I have seen enough games die in process of "polishing" last update to stop trusting it.

Im not in state of war against Mulan, only his update schedule. Until it changes to more steady regime I see no reason to stop my critique.

Reactions: Alexia@69

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
This whole thread is such a joke...

I'm just going to say, actions speak louder than words. Besides the things they said that were obviously meant to provoke (and the same old excuses), notice how this update is always "almost ready", just like it has been for months now? Weird, how saying something isn't quite the same as doing that something, huh? How come it has taken MONTHS for them to realize they bit off more than they can chew? How come just two weeks ago (and several times before...), they were claiming the update would be ready in "about two days"? How can someone who cannot realize two days are not enough, stretching into an additional two weeks (and who knows how much longer, obviously not the dev) be expected to be taken seriously? How can they expect people to support them?

Let me ask you this: How many years do you think it's going to take for them to finish the game at this point? Are you willing to support them for this unknown period of time, based on their behavior and ACTIONS so far? I'm not even going to talk about how lackluster this update is going to be, especially after all this time of expected content. I'd say I'd love to eat my words, but why bother fantasizing?

And lastly, I'd like to address this statement: "People get mad over dumb things. Be happy that he acknowledges our piracy of his game and hasn't cared enough to put a stop to it.". Are you serious? Hasn't cared enough to put a stop to it? A single person (or two, if you want to include Moana), that hasn't been able to even stick to their own deadlines, is going to "put a stop" to piracy? No wonder words are enough for you...

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
If you understand that four months without any playable releases are not normal, why are you hiding behind sarcasm instead of compiling 0.4.6A with small update of old events that you say you already remade. Just do it and have your two months to finish "last touches". I have seen enough games die in process of "polishing" last update to stop trusting it.
I know that you liked my game, heck, maybe you still like it, but what you’re doing right now just makes me want to quit. I’ve made some mistakes, I admitted them and I’m trying to move forward. I hope that I will manage to “atone for my sins”, but it’s not really for me to decide.

That said, I already answered your question - this is my game, and ultimately I decide what and when gets released, we’re finishing the “grope system” and then it will be out, this is the last thing from a long list of things that we need to do. Separating two old events from everything is a waste of time and a horrible idea. Teasers are enough proof of the work that we’re doing, if it’s not enough for you, there’s nothing I can do about it, but neither do you.

If you’re going to continue, I’ll just leave. Maybe I will return once the new version will be out, maybe I won’t. Ultimately, defending myself and talking to you was a huge waste of my time - time that I could have spent on finishing the next release.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just stop your support if you don't like certain things about a game or creator, fine if you want to vent a bit in a post and go play something else, but for the love of god, just drop it already. :cautious:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Overall this update will have: A ton of jokes, amazing music, new outfit, two piercings, hair styling, an option to change hair, an option to change hips, new tattoo, new character art, shop interface, items, 4 squatting events, repeatable squatting event, 4 gym grope events, 3 repeatable grope events, 1 body writings event and its repeatable version, Katya grope event, two older outfits, pet training, benevolence, a ton of slightly edited art (Kira’s body, legion 2 event etc.), bugfixes, choices, autosave. And all of it will be versatile - interchangeable art and text based on your choices.
I’m certain that I’m forgetting something, but I’ll try to include everything in the changelog.
So basically the new events consist in the gym ones plus some grope events?
The body modifications (smaller or bigger breasts, lips, etc..) with the relative consequences aren't fully implemented yet? I've never even tried, was waiting for this version.

lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018
i believe that he realy killed the vibe of the game but i cant hate on him cuz seeing all of the hate comments doesnt give a motivation at all its starts to get kinda of bullying :/

• Sad
Reactions: Barri and ARLASKY

atahaa

Jan 18, 2018
i believe that he realy killed the vibe of the game but i cant hate on him cuz seeing all of the hate comments doesnt give a motivation at all its starts to get kinda of bullying :/
I was starting to feel sorry for him too, but then I remembered he makes almost 2k/month. "bullying" is a harsh word, if you criticize someone for the quality or lack of a product how can that be considered bullying? Feedback is valuable, I'd hate to see this thread turn to a "wow you're doing so great" echo chamber.

Also his comments of the type "no one attempts to do anything this complex" don't really help and sound almost borderline delusional. I'm not sure if sprinkling the dialogue tree with conditional statements or layering clothes can be considered groundbreaking.

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
So, from this:
"How much time will it take? - I think just a couple of days, but I’m always wrong. "
to:
"a day, or a week or even two". And there are more than two weeks between those statements. Good thing they had enough time to chat with us here.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes