ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Howdy! I’m saving pictures and Moana is waiting for me to send them, then she will replace them in the folder and the game will be good to go.
We’ll probably release a new version late at night, or early in the morning, since I underestimated the amount as usual.
On the teaser is the hardest option to get in “New You Dream Event”, just in case someone didn’t know:
It lets you customize all changes from said event (lips/hair/breasts/lust/int), for it Kira needs to know that she’s being brainwashed:
1. Have "Red Kira" unlocked (first encounter near the library);
2. Click on 5 things inside the “dreamland” (in the event itself);
3. Pick an option to break free at the end of the “dreamland”.
Needless to say, I put my “mirrors” idea to rest (for now), since it’s proven to be difficult to pull off (It requires multiple Kiras from different angles). I’ll use it for future hypnotic events instead, for this one we’ll use broken glass, which was much easier to do, and I believe it fits the whole “break the system” theme better than mirrors anyways.

Since most of our events are not layered properly, every time I add something simple (shadow or etc.) - I need to save pictures exactly as they were, which takes a ton of time. This is not something I enjoy doing, so I always save the “saving” process for a dessert. Thankfully, this problem will be a thing of the past, once we will recode older events properly (after Farm and Movies updates).
That said, I’m not sleeping until we’re done, just wanted to reassure you that we’re working.
Thank you for your patience and support, the end is almost here!

Crimson Nanashi watch the changelog and guide events

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Someone should add some new preview pictures to this tread, since none of the present ones exsist in the game anymore.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018

Howdy! I’m saving pictures and Moana is waiting for me to send them, then she will replace them in the folder and the game will be good to go.
We’ll probably release a new version late at night, or early in the morning, since I underestimated the amount as usual.
On the teaser is the hardest option to get in “New You Dream Event”, just in case someone didn’t know:
It lets you customize all changes from said event (lips/hair/breasts/lust/int), for it Kira needs to know that she’s being brainwashed:
1. Have "Red Kira" unlocked (first encounter near the library);
2. Click on 5 things inside the “dreamland” (in the event itself);
3. Pick an option to break free at the end of the “dreamland”.
Needless to say, I put my “mirrors” idea to rest (for now), since it’s proven to be difficult to pull off (It requires multiple Kiras from different angles). I’ll use it for future hypnotic events instead, for this one we’ll use broken glass, which was much easier to do, and I believe it fits the whole “break the system” theme better than mirrors anyways.

Since most of our events are not layered properly, every time I add something simple (shadow or etc.) - I need to save pictures exactly as they were, which takes a ton of time. This is not something I enjoy doing, so I always save the “saving” process for a dessert. Thankfully, this problem will be a thing of the past, once we will recode older events properly (after Farm and Movies updates).
That said, I’m not sleeping until we’re done, just wanted to reassure you that we’re working.
Thank you for your patience and support, the end is almost here!

Crimson Nanashi watch the changelog and guide events
The end of many, many months is almost there?I do not believe my ears.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
4.7 was released at the start of April. You missed "the end of many, many months" by a few months.
I mean from 4.6, 4.7 - small gameplay update i think, therefore I do not consider it an update
I dont know like others think, but i was waiting for the big update of gameplay and story.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I mean from 4.6, 4.7 - small gameplay update i think, therefore I do not consider it an update
I dont know like others think, but i was waiting for the big update of gameplay and story.
I totally agree. I understood that the DEV put a lot of work on layers, tattoos,boobs sizes and who knows what else. Being one of those who liked the story so far and who don't care that much whether we have a tattoo here and there or a boob size here and thereas long as we have a fun story I am abit lost about where this game seems to lead to. Just prove me wrong and I'll be happy.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
I totally agree. I understood that the DEV put a lot of work on layers, tattoos,boobs sizes and who knows what else. Being one of those who liked the story so far and who don't care that much whether we have a tattoo here and there or a boob size here and thereas long as we have a fun story I am abit lost about where this game seems to lead to. Just prove me wrong and I'll be happy.
I hope he will implement all that layers in future. Even if i dont like 0.4.7 content, i think he will reuse it later.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
so again a month more or 2 or 3 like all times :(
He never make his own deadlines
He is usually at least a week late, or X month and week. He always says that he is ready then fails and only reason i can come up with is donations.
Seriously, everyone already knows it and if they are paying, they not going to pass a month, so Mulan should just stop promising update when its donation time.

• Angry
Reactions: ibizadalton

Kimi1233

Apr 7, 2020
He is usually at least a week late, or X month and week. He always says that he is ready then fails and only reason i can come up with is donations.
Seriously, everyone already knows it and if they are paying, they not going to pass a month, so Mulan should just stop promising update when its donation time.

This is very bad

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Yep idk but he need to stop make deadlines like that !
Say something "I've almost finish" so people dont hope too much

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes