Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
Vaultman even gained more patreons after literally not giving a fuck for over a year.
Vaultman is a anomaly, doesnt mean that every creator on patreon should just dont give a fuck and hope that people will pay, because most who do this end up broke

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Vaultman is a anomaly, doesnt mean that every creator on patreon should just dont give a fuck and hope that people will pay, because most who do this end up broke
For now this anomaly#2 is a Mulan. But smaller than #1, therefore most people still believe and pay.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
For now this anomaly#2 is a Mulan. But smaller than #1, therefore most people still believe and pay.
I would have never expected ME to be the person to defend Fresh Mulan here. I am just as annoyed as everybody else around here, BUT - as I said before - the most annoying thing is that we had a game with more content than at the present date. Then again the latest update showed pretty clearly what he's up to - and I liked it a lot.

I don't know what makes this guy drop a date and miss it and dó that again. He might be a fool but he's our fool. As I get a feeling that the game is heading in a good direction I am not super angry about another missed release date, more than anything I wonder why this guy posts stuff like he does and runs into trouble like he does. Maybe he should run for president.

Last edited:

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
I would have never expected ME to be the person to defend Fresh Mulan here. I am just as annoyed as everybody else around here, BUT - as I said before - the most annoying thing is that we had a game with more content than at the present date. Then again the last update showed pretty clearly what he's up to - and I liked it a lot.

I don't know what makes this guy drop a date and miss it and dó that again. He might be a fool but he's our fool. As I get a feeling that the game is heading in a good direction I am not super angry about another missed release date, more than anything I wonder why this guy posts stuff like he does and runs into trouble like he does. Maybe he should run for president.
I 100% agree with you the direction of the game is great, for me as an east european and my country being an ex soviet state makes the game way more enjoyable and funny for me, thats why even if since I am a patreon I saw 2 post with a deadline and neither have been met, its a huge red flag for me. I hate giving away even 1euro if I feel like the money goes down the toilet.
Ps: YandereDev felled from grace for many reasons and one of which was that he didnt delivered enough and when he did deliver, again, was to little to late. I would hate to see people start going away from his patreon because of not delivering and in the end postponing or canceling the project

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Personally it's not what he make the problem it's his communication !

If i say something like : "I come tomorow at your home" and i dont show up without a explanation and 3 or 4 times in a row u will be upset right ?

Same thing here but i like this game for sure ... just Fresh Mulan need to stop promise like that

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I think mulan should find a partner so that he can focus on the artwork not the code or script, then he will catch the deadline

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
so is there anything new in this update apart from bugfixes? I played again from the beggining for a little while to see if there is any new art but couldnt find any.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
He might be a fool but he's our fool.
Fool … a person lacking in judgment or prudence.
Prudence … the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason.
A person that creates a game such as this, with the use of creativity, technical and theoretical knowledge, humor, sarcasm and irony does not appear to be lacking any vital components.
According to scientific research, ironic sensibility appears to be hardwired into the neurons, although using and understanding irony also require social intelligence.

There is another word for a person that have social intelligence, uses logic, understanding, reasoning, planning, critical thinking and problem solving in their life ( or their online posting if you like ). A person with self awareness and emotional knowlegde that apparently still makes the same mistakes over and over again without correcting them, and that word is not fool.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
I'm supporting FreshMulan and I agree he should just stop setting all these silly deadlines. His progress is fine, he did a big overhaul and although the content still needs to catch up, it's quite clear where they're going with the project.

But yeah, I now just barely read the status updates since I get really tired of these long explanations of delays. Frankly I don't give a shit. The game is improving, I wish they would just focus on the actual changes rather than all this waffling.

Reactions: Ashkun and rap_ray

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.7b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes