michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
hi, new here, what did change in this version? it looks like the same to me and it looks like I have nothing to do in the game anymore.
- there is no movie studios
- I saved the gym
- I sent Olga back to her grandparents
- I had the market thing with Legion
what am I missing?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Unfortunately, it's impossible to know if this is going to take an extra week or whatever since Mulan is in radio silence.
I think mulan should find a partner so that he can focus on the artwork not the code or script, then he will catch the deadline
He already has a partner that handles the coding side, Fresh Moana.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
hi, new here, what did change in this version? it looks like the same to me and it looks like I have nothing to do in the game anymore.
- there is no movie studios
- I saved the gym
- I sent Olga back to her grandparents
- I had the market thing with Legion
what am I missing?
This update was mostly a bugfix and handling of behind the scenes stuff in preparation for The Farm. Mulan did mention on Patreon that there were minor alterations to the art (he was unhappy with how Kira's nose looked when she faces the player, so he changed that), but aside from that... mechanics were put in place for nighttime play and a scene was added to the church.

Oct 12, 2018
So are you finally able to be a bimbo (you can already do that) before the prison scene, and then actually have those scenes adjust for hair and titsize or still not in the game?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes