cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Words can’t describe how salty I am now, Any artbooks will be removed from our rewards list.
duude. where can i listen to the OST of the game? there's one song in particular that sounds like NIN. if you could link me there i really apreciate it! great work (again) by the way

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Words can’t describe how salty I am now, Any artbooks will be removed from our rewards list.
Don't get me wrong i do understand but punishing all for one person or a few people isn't quite right either. Again don't get me wrong it is a bitch and i do understand your angry but there are many that have paid for the service that will be punished for the act of one person.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Don't get me wrong i do understand but punishing all for one person or a few people isn't quite right either. Again don't get me wrong it is a bitch and i do understand your angry but there are many that have paid for the service that will be punished for the act of one person.
Done, I’ve changed my patreon rules and that's it. I will never do any artbooks.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Done, I’ve changed my patreon rules and that's it. I will never do any artbooks.
you could keep that award but printing the book for some patreons (those who contribute the most). Obviously it is more money (not only the printing if not the design and the transfer) but someone who puts a considerable amount of money surely wants the book in physical (it is just an idea).
I did not know that the original art was prohibited, surely the person who shared it either considering that he is quite a fan of the game and always supports you in his comments (I do not know the guy, I only say what I read)

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
you could keep that award but printing the book for some patreons (those who contribute the most). Obviously it is more money (not only the printing if not the design and the transfer) but someone who puts a considerable amount of money surely wants the book in physical (it is just an idea).
I did not know that the original art was prohibited, surely the person who shared it either considering that he is quite a fan of the game and always supports you in his comments (I do not know the guy, I only say what I read)
No, and do not pretend.
Someone shared something that I didn’t want to share. That’s it.
Now there’s nothing to share, because I will never do any artbooks - problem fixed.

GhostQrow

Dec 20, 2018
Not even bothering to understand the leaking content part, but I do want to say the game is awesome and is one of the only reasons I come back to this site.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I get your feelings.
And am so sorry for the joke, but can't help it.
A guy with hammer and sickle on his pic doesn't want to share, huh?
would be funny if communism was about give away your work for free. but nope
anyways

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
thats what happens when one decides to be an idiot and ruin what some others liked to have. "this is why we cant have nice things" is what happened and i dont blame the dev for pulling it and stopping it.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Not even bothering to understand the leaking content part, but I do want to say the game is awesome and is one of the only reasons I come back to this site.
if you made something to be a special thing and you made it so only certain ppl get it for being apart of your fan base then youll understand. the artbook in my understanding since i keep up with this game is that it was a special thing to get if you were a top tier patron to the game. either way it was a special thing and ppl now have someone to hate because they should have kept it to themselves.

Last edited:

GhostQrow

Dec 20, 2018
if you made something to be a special thing and you made it so only certain ppl get it for being apart of your fan base then youll understand. the artbook in my understanding since i keep up with this game is that it was a special thing to get if you were a top tier patron to the game. either way it was a special thing and ppl now have someone to hate because they should have kept it to themselves.
Sorry, I should have been clearer. I had ment why someone thought it was ok to leak the pateron only artbook and thought it would be alright. That's my bad, I worded that wrong.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Sorry, I should have been clearer. I had ment why someone thought it was ok to leak the pateron only artbook and thought it would be alright. That's my bad, I worded that wrong.
oh then they knew and wanted to be a pain lol. i know that if your a patron and you do that then byebye being a sub. not surprised tho but still much hate to them.

Reactions: GhostQrow

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
What's all the fuss about what happened ?
basically, an user shared the original art of defenestration compiled in an art book that was in patreon reserved for the top tier patreons. soo obviously mulan get mad when he saw that
i had thought that this guy make that without intention of harm mulan's job BUT for you can see in his profile he share reserved content a few times. i know this is not the site to pointing out someone for doing something like that, but you know, an user must have some respect for devs

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Nah i mean when Mulan did posted it on his patron ?
dont know really. for what he said the artbook wasnt finished soo was something he was working at the moment.
much of the art of the game is in this thread but i dont know if ALL the images this guy shared

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes