Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Lack of updates and situation of the game aside, if you think the situation in Ukraine is the same between 2014 and now, I'm not sure what to tell you outside of "read the news".
All i'd say is "Don't feed the trolls", but I'm guilty of that as well.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
so. . . Is it mean that there won't be any updates or the developing of the game won't be continued?

Last edited:
Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I don’t post on patreon and I won’t post anything except for an actual update.

- I didn’t name any dates, my patreon page has no mentions of any dates,

all of that is in your own delusional heads. Toodles.
Silence from the author broke through, but not information, but just words :)

So much time has passed and the avatar has not had a continuation of the game and there is still no game and in the near future or maybe years there will be no continuation of the game !!!

1-2-3 scenes for several years are not an UPDATE, and breast size improvements and other improvements without a plot are not an update !
The author of the innovation has an IMPROVEMENT , not a continuation of the game !!!

Previously, the author said that this is a game and not an improvement of mods, but then the author's news (I have a brilliant idea there will be no updates, there will be many IMPROVEMENTS) and now even these improvements are not there :)

Well , everything is clear there is no game and there will not be the next few years for sure ! (This is approximately :))
Thank you for clarifying the news (THERE IS NO GAME !!!)

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Well it's good to see an update, as weird as it is.
I understand why the game is put in "abandoned" state given the rules and the post from Mulan here. Will be glad to support again once there is a new patreon update though.

Lack of updates and situation of the game aside, if you think the situation in Ukraine is the same between 2014 and now, I'm not sure what to tell you outside of "read the news".
So when your army is bombing some cities its ok. But when your city is bombed, its suddenly "stop war". Well, understandable, but morally questionable.

xatcat

May 15, 2021
Silence from the author broke through, but not information, but just words :)

So much time has passed and the avatar has not had a continuation of the game and there is still no game and in the near future or maybe years there will be no continuation of the game !!!

1-2-3 scenes for several years are not an UPDATE, and breast size improvements and other improvements without a plot are not an update !
The author of the innovation has an IMPROVEMENT , not a continuation of the game !!!

Previously, the author said that this is a game and not an improvement of mods, but then the author's news (I have a brilliant idea there will be no updates, there will be many IMPROVEMENTS) and now even these improvements are not there :)

Well , everything is clear there is no game and there will not be the next few years for sure ! (This is approximately :))
Thank you for clarifying the news (THERE IS NO GAME !!!)
the worst part is that Mulan seemed happy to have the thread marked as abandoned. idk how to add it as a reply but scroll back a page or two. It must've been their last comment.

can you imagine?? promising bullshit and not delivering, then saying it makes you happy when the thread is marked abandoned due to your own incompetence.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
there is still no game
(THERE IS NO GAME !!!)
Strange that I see download links and have a playable game on my computer then... I should probably hire a P.I. do make sense of this clear mystery.

Keep bitching, people. History has clearly show that the more you insult and bitch, the more you get what you want and even more, right ?

Pathetic.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Strange that I see download links and have a playable game on my computer then... I should probably hire a P.I. do make sense of this clear mystery.

Keep bitching, people. History has clearly show that the more you insult and bitch, the more you get what you want and even more, right ?

Pathetic.
In fact I feel the logic is reversed. If people are 100% compassionate and don't complain, the dev has no reason to change and work hard. Silence and kind words just show that "all is well" and he can continue on that path.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
In fact I feel the logic is reversed. If people are 100% compassionate and don't complain, the dev has no reason to change and work hard. Silence and kind words just show that "all is well" and he can continue on that path.
Yes because accusing FreshMulan of everything possible and imaginable clearly worked wondefully, hasn't it ?
It's 100% guaranteed to not, in fact, push them to just give the fuck up entirely and just fuck off to who knows where. In fact, the more they get insulted, belittled and the more their reputation gets destroyed, the more they will feel motivated to suddenly drop their job, work full time on the game, and provide one big updage per month while having completely shut down any Patreon.
Right ? :FacePalm:

• Angry

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Yes because accusing FreshMulan of everything possible and imaginable clearly worked wondefully, hasn't it ?
It's 100% guaranteed to not, in fact, push them to just give the fuck up entirely and just fuck off to who knows where. In fact, the more they get insulted, belittled and the more their reputation gets destroyed, the more they will feel motivated to suddenly drop their job, work full time on the game, and provide one big updage per month while having completely shut down any Patreon.
Who says that it will be bad? This game is rotting corpse. It should be buried, leaving person who killed it without nice passive income.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
First point, people are frustrated and upset and they have an obvious reason for this. You need to understand this point, if the fans of the game are bashing the game like that, that's because there's a reason.
Second, this dev is already earning enough to work on it full time very comfortably and yet it performs so poorly that people, fans of the game, are complaining this way.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
First point, people are frustrated and upset and they have an obvious reason for this. You need to understand this point, if the fans of the game are bashing the game like that, that's because there's a reason.
Second, this dev is already earning enough to work on it full time very comfortably and yet it performs so poorly that people, fans of the game, are complaining this way.
There is a world of difference between "they are understandably frustrated" and "they have the right, nay, the duty, to destroy the dev as much as possible".
You just refuse to consider it for some reason. You decided seeing the shitshow is entertaining, I suppose, and so you will defend that behavior for all times to come.
You act like someone reasonable, only to unable people with unreasonable attitude.
You are no better than they are.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes