Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Because people never lie.
This is too highly specialized an expression to somehow belittle the opponent. Anyway, he / she did not explain anything here, but made a throw-in with zero information. Exactly at the moment when hr received the abandoned tag.

Reactions: FavenXXX

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
the fault is yours alone ....
stop giving money ....
before enduring a patreon you have to learn about the update times of a game ....
the game is beautiful but we see 1 updates per year ??
then don't support ....
beyond this there are other beautiful games that deserve ....
Don't you think the "director" is serious?
change ....
I have seen a lot of games that have been abandoned because they are not supported ....
maybe those deserved .....
however do not support a patreon at the first releases of a game ....
the will and seriousness also counts !!!
which will be seen over time ....
sorry for my English!!!

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Gentlemen....
pirates or not ....
thanks to sites like this that the game is widely known .....
There are users who pay for something they will never see finished .....
I am more than sure that whoever pays does not do it to build a bunker ...
In conclusion, I repeat .....
Thanks to this site for introducing unsuspecting people to games like this !!!

Reactions: Rutonat

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
knowing the situation over there, and i don't think people should complain about game updates, most people in this site are pirates... Unless you are one of many mulan's patrons then do it there, in patreon website or whatever place the dev is online.
I wonder what you're saying. That is, according to you, sponsors, Former sponsors and just fans do not have the right to speak out on other sites and forums?!

Did you even think at the beginning when you start saying this?!

Probably not !
After all, judging by your words: - (patrons then do it there, in patron website or whatever place the device online.) and judging by your words, people should speak their opinion only on (patreon) :)
People are not limited and can express their opinions wherever they want and wherever they want !!!

I wonder what you're saying :) You probably don't know, but I'll tell you.

1) Your words: - (most people in this site are pirates...) :)
And it's nothing that not a small part of people can first get acquainted with the game at first for free and then as you say: (Pirates) can go and hold the author if they liked this or that game!
According to you: (Pirates) do not have the right to say something, I wonder who said it. + Don't forget that (Pirates are fans and they can decide how to hold this or that author)

There are (Sponsors, Past sponsors and possibly future sponsors on this site!)
And saying that people don't have the right to say something is absurd!!!

2) Here are your other words: (knowing the situation over there, and I don't think people should complain about the game)

People criticize the game not only now and not only this year !
The author has not been giving a normal update for several years + postponements and delays updating (for an unknown period) AND A LOT OF EXCUSES !!!
There are NO updates and this is not the first year so!!!
This criticism is deserved and people express it!
And mind you , there are no insults , there is only deserved criticism !!!

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
I wonder what you're saying. That is, according to you, sponsors, Former sponsors and just fans do not have the right to speak out on other sites and forums?!

Did you even think at the beginning when you start saying this?!

Probably not !
After all, judging by your words: - (patrons then do it there, in patron website or whatever place the device online.) and judging by your words, people should speak their opinion only on (patreon) :)
People are not limited and can express their opinions wherever they want and wherever they want !!!

I wonder what you're saying :) You probably don't know, but I'll tell you.

1) Your words: - (most people in this site are pirates...) :)
And it's nothing that not a small part of people can first get acquainted with the game at first for free and then as you say: (Pirates) can go and hold the author if they liked this or that game!
According to you: (Pirates) do not have the right to say something, I wonder who said it. + Don't forget that (Pirates are fans and they can decide how to hold this or that author)

There are (Sponsors, Past sponsors and possibly future sponsors on this site!)
And saying that people don't have the right to say something is absurd!!!

2) Here are your other words: (knowing the situation over there, and I don't think people should complain about the game)

People criticize the game not only now and not only this year !
The author has not been giving a normal update for several years + postponements and delays updating (for an unknown period) AND A LOT OF EXCUSES !!!
There are NO updates and this is not the first year so!!!
This criticism is deserved and people express it!
And mind you , there are no insults , there is only deserved criticism !!!
Dude, the first thing that comes when i see your answer is... if you supported this dev without seeing any info about the game FOR YEARS, WHY are you still supporting?? (Don't say anything, just think about it...).

Also... You need to chill when someone post an opinion, don't take it personally, i understand how it feels to pay and wait and wait and still get nothing, but you're saying all of this like i'm the one making this game.

Sponsors, former sponsors and all that people that spend their money to keep the game alive "should" know that patreon or whatever website devs use to post their stuff don't guarantee that the game will reach it's final version, and this will be always up to the dev and how long you want to support them.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
the fault is yours alone ....
stop giving money ....
before enduring a patreon you have to learn about the update times of a game ....
the game is beautiful but we see 1 updates per year ??
then don't support ....
beyond this there are other beautiful games that deserve ....
Don't you think the "director" is serious?
change ....
I have seen a lot of games that have been abandoned because they are not supported ....
maybe those deserved .....
however do not support a patreon at the first releases of a game ....
the will and seriousness also counts !!!
which will be seen over time ....
sorry for my English!!!
yeah well. that is actually a very common way to proceed when developing based in patreon. its all about making the first updates juicy enough to make a loyal fanbase that pays for your content, and then, start making excuses to delay the game as long as you have a profitability base of contributions withouth making much (or any) work. so yeah, these games at some point are selling hype instead of actually content. but this dev is not the only one, we all know many in this very site

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Dude, the first thing that comes when i see your answer is... if you supported this dev without seeing any info about the game FOR YEARS, WHY are you still supporting?? (Don't say anything, just think about it...).

Also... You need to chill when someone post an opinion, don't take it personally, i understand how it feels to pay and wait and wait and still get nothing, but you're saying all of this like i'm the one making this game.

Sponsors, former sponsors and all that people that spend their money to keep the game alive "should" know that patreon or whatever website devs use to post their stuff don't guarantee that the game will reach it's final version, and this will be always up to the dev and how long you want to support them.
You surprised me, I didn't expect to be told this :LOL:

I have not supported this author for a long time !
If you read what is written , you would understand .
I just answered and all that the author has long-standing problems and not just this year !

For a long period I didn't even go to f95 :)

You don't have to answer.
Relax :)

Reactions: Raxwell and xirirec

jctn9

Jan 5, 2019
Gentlemen....
pirates or not ....
thanks to sites like this that the game is widely known .....
There are users who pay for something they will never see finished .....
I am more than sure that whoever pays does not do it to build a bunker ...
In conclusion, I repeat .....
Thanks to this site for introducing unsuspecting people to games like this !!!
This game, like many others, has been on the site for years. Since the time when f95zone was an "other" place to go for these things.

You can blame f95 and that is one way of looking at it but it is the wrong way. It is the patrons who took every one of these games, and by supporting a scam again and again they ruined each and every one, but worse than that, ruined the the entire scene and made the Right Way To Do It be to get in with something that has recognition and then milk it for the rest of time. SU gets 22000~ every month now and 7~ years later it is still unfinished and has settled for a fraction of the functionality it was promising in the beginning.

I understand that all these guys don't want to mess up their good thing they got going, but everyone should have dropped it years ago. 264K a year. For SU. LOL Every character's privates exactly same. One or two might have different pubic hair. 250k+ a year.

What's funny to me is that I always see people bitching about NTR but this entire thing has become one giant NTR simulator. Everyone is repeat pre-buying blueball simulator.

They are being very well paid now to basically create worse and worse scams and prevent anything from getting made. When the wind started blowing differently, and it became not about making games for people to play but making games to manipulate people for the long haul, that's when it was over.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
What's funny to me is that I always see people bitching about NTR but this entire thing has become one giant NTR simulator. Everyone is repeat pre-buying blueball simulator.
Based.

No one wants to make a game. ver0.01alfa - 5min of text and one boob - patreon, subscribestar, itchio, btc, etc. They already spend more power on milking than on actual game ffs.

Reactions: xatcat and FavenXXX

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
This game, like many others, has been on the site for years. Since the time when f95zone was an "other" place to go for these things.

You can blame f95 and that is one way of looking at it but it is the wrong way. It is the patrons who took every one of these games, and by supporting a scam again and again they ruined each and every one, but worse than that, ruined the the entire scene and made the Right Way To Do It be to get in with something that has recognition and then milk it for the rest of time. SU gets 22000~ every month now and 7~ years later it is still unfinished and has settled for a fraction of the functionality it was promising in the beginning.

Capisco che tutti questi ragazzi non vogliono rovinare le loro cose buone che hanno iniziato, ma tutti avrebbero dovuto abbandonarle anni fa. 264K all'anno. Per SU. LOL I privati di ogni personaggio sono esattamente gli stessi. Uno o due potrebbero avere peli pubici diversi. 250k+ all'anno.

La cosa divertente per me è che vedo sempre le persone lamentarsi di NTR, ma l'intera cosa è diventata un gigantesco simulatore di NTR. Tutti ripetono il simulatore di blueball pre-acquisto.

Ora vengono pagati molto bene per creare truffe sempre peggiori e impedire che qualcosa venga fatto. Quando il vento ha iniziato a soffiare in modo diverso, e non si è trattato di creare giochi per far giocare le persone ma di creare giochi per manipolare le persone a lungo termine, allora è finita.
[/CITAZIONE]

I understand that all these guys don't want to mess up their good thing they got going, but everyone should have dropped it years ago. 264K a year. For SU. LOL Every character's privates exactly same. One or two might have different pubic hair. 250k+ a year.

They are being very well paid now to basically create worse and worse scams and prevent anything from getting made. When the wind started blowing differently, and it became not about making games for people to play but making games to manipulate people for the long haul, that's when it was over.
Mine was a compliment on this site .... I've heard phrases like pirates etc etc ... but it's wrong !!! Thanks to f95 for introducing me to games like this !!!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Game Uploading Rules [2019-06-25]
Prefix Definitions:
Abandoned:
The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

The developer still hasn't posted anything related to the game. So why is the [Abandoned]-prefix gone? The Dev even stated himself that he can't physically talk about anything except the war, so breaking Rule 2 on General: Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
View attachment 1954512
0.4.9.2 was uploaded 15 month ago (not two years ago), Last update (0.4.9.3a) was in April, this page doesn't have the latest version, it's two updates behind. The upcoming update had a lot of difficulties but is going to be published this month. My promises were not empty. It's taking so long because we're doing our best to fulfill them (and we will). I understand that you want me to abandon the game, but that's not going to happen. In other words, the game is not abandoned, here I confirm it and now I remove the tag once again.

xatcat

May 15, 2021
0.4.9.2 was uploaded 15 month ago (not two years ago), Last update (0.4.9.3a) was in April, this page doesn't have the latest version, it's two updates behind. The upcoming update had a lot of difficulties but is going to be published this month. My promises were not empty. It's taking so long because we're doing our best to fulfill them (and we will). I understand that you want me to abandon the game, but that's not going to happen. In other words, the game is not abandoned, here I confirm it and now I remove the tag once again.
No one wants you to abandon the game, and seeing this post is exciting. You got a chance to make things right and honestly, as much slack as I've given you, I'm honestly rooting for you. LET'S GO AUGUST!

No one here wants to see you fail. Everyone wins if and when you succeed. People just felt abandoned and betrayed, which you can't blame them for.

Godspeed.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
No one wants you to abandon the game, and seeing this post is exciting. You got a chance to make things right and honestly, as much slack as I've given you, I'm honestly rooting for you. LET'S GO AUGUST!

No one here wants to see you fail. Everyone wins if and when you succeed. People just felt abandoned and betrayed, which you can't blame them for.

Godspeed.
Don't raise your hopes. Mulan had made this promise dozen times already.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Damn, it was necessary to screen. Mulan now threw such a cringe in dialogue. Eh... Pity they deleted it.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes