0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Just me or the crack girl better looking after?
Well I ain't kinkshaming but dude there's plenty of fish in the sea besides crackheads or you want some spicy safari action?

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
the tits is calling me
11.png

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
You don't have to upload those 4.99... releases that cause a backlash, you know? You can release them all together in 5.0; I think most of us have already given up hope for regular updates. So at least guarantee some advance on Kira's story in each release, please. You know, stop the tinkering, and make something new.
The dev has given up on f95 long ago. In the patreon discord, we rather have this numbering hell updates than none at all, and I feel mulan has gotten better with system-content balance.

Reactions: Warphorror

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
how to unlock the blond hairstyle ? also how to meet the guy in the park before going to the park the normal way? if i recall his name was joe and an option appears for Kira to say she knows him on the first encounter

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
glad to see consistent progress in the game (I mean, progress that the player can quantify, programming issues aside), the new designs for Kira's companions are great! I hope we can see some event soon.
Hopefully we'll see updates on the story of the nurse (can't remember her name) and Sharon, as well.
It's been a while but when there's more playable content I'm going to start it from 0. For the rest, it's still one of the best games in development.

Jan 15, 2019
Basically there's some scenes that have pregnant, fetish and no fetish variants, and you can make Kira pregnant with debug/cheating
thanks, I remember from the last time I played I think there was a scene in the vivarium about fantasizing about getting pregnant when sleeping in the barn, along with the cow girls you can customize, but that was it and the cow path wasn't finished, I wanted to double check before redownloading the game just to get right before the preg content just to be told "check back next update"

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes