vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I agree, but I just passively got better and I don’t want to deliberately draw worse.

I’ve heard plenty of horror stories about “why artists should not be lead devs” and I repeated every single textbook mistake.

I just can’t look at my old art without an almost animalistic desire to re-draw it. I did it and I’m still doing it, it has to look perfect.
yeah, that's why programmers, are mostly, chosen for Project Leads, cuz they don't have something that will be in constant development, cuz something needs to be changed, or slightly changed in artworks. . . like artstyle for example

well i love new artstyle too, even more alive, especially Kira's rework at kenomo.party. . . and can't wait to actually see her new face and skin adjustments. the problem here is it's hard to find someone with the same amount of skills like yours. . . so that's why we need to wait so long, cuz ya re the artist of the game, and Moana is programmer i presume?

so maybe give Moana the Lead position if your friend is responsible for coding the game.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
yeah, that's why programmers, are mostly, chosen for Project Leads, cuz they don't have something that will be in constant development, cuz something needs to be changed, or slightly changed in artworks. . . like artstyle for example

well i love new artstyle too, even more alive, especially Kira's rework at kenomo.party. . . and can't wait to actually see her new face and skin adjustments. the problem here is it's hard to find someone with the same amount of skills like yours. . . so that's why we need to wait so long, cuz ya re the artist of the game, and Moana is programmer i presume?

so maybe give Moana the Lead position if your friend is responsible for coding the game.
I already did that:) That’s why we had so many updates this year, if I was in charge we’d have no updates at all (yet).

I pride myself on being a reasonable person, capable of changing my mind. I know that I’ve let a lot of people down and I would like to fix my mistakes, if I still can.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I know that I’ve let a lot of people down and I would like to fix my mistakes, if I still can.
Your numbers over on Patreon are proof that you can. Things are going uphill again for you guys, and seeing a developer coming here saying something like that is extremely rare and deserves respect at the very least.

You've got the talent and a project that's quite unique in its genre. Make the best of it (without another complete overhaul if possible ;)). Enough talking down on yourself now. Seems like you're on the right track.

Best of luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
So this is my almost first comment of appreciation on this site. I really like this game and would like to express it. First of all, the beggining of the game just left me speechless. Residential area in the game looked like my neighbourhood on outskirts of Moscow in the early 2000's (minus High tech and Soviet attributes). The same little shitty "shops" just at the entrance of subway, bazaar (market) nearby and random sport club. Adding up art style which suits the theme extremely well, i felt like i traveled back in time.
Customization is sick. I don't really remember even 1 game where you can change hip, breast size, so that costume will adjust to changes. Usually you can change only breast size, whole model or just costumes.
All your decisions, when it comes down to fetishes, eventually may lead to partial body transformation. Which is also quite satisfying.
Storytelling is great for me. I know that it's a matter of taste, but this style of mixing up serious and comical stuff really gets me. I also like Kira's default personality because it feels like she's one of the few relatively "sane" characters) Contrast with, for example, Tolstoy's personality is so drastic that it's just simply hilarious when they get to communicate.
All events happen in the right place and in the right time imo. Kira's mental doppelgangers make the plot seem chrolonogically correct, no matter what path you chose.

Downsides. The only real downside for me is flickering animations and sometimes buggy code which is ok for the game in development. Also i don't really like when you can't fully complete even one of the plot branches (Stuff like hucow or hospital branch), but i understand, as a grown ass person, that not all my wishes can be brought to life. Eventually the game will be finished, it's just a matter of patience.

Overall, very solid project, with many features and good foundation. Thanks for the author's hard work!

P.S. English isn't my native language so I could say something I didn't mean to say.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2020
Am i the only one thinking that Nadya is more sexy than Kira at this point
I fear that might be the opposite and I am the only one who doesn't like her rework because of the comically large breasts.

I mean Big / Giant Breast =/= Sexy but that's apparently a staple on this site. I really liked her slender figure design and this new one doesn't fit her in my opinion.

The art direction is up to Mulan and as long as Kira is able to choose her breast size I'm happy :D

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I fear that might be the opposite and I am the only one who doesn't like her rework because of the comically large breasts.

I mean Big / Giant Breast =/= Sexy but that's apparently a staple on this site. I really liked her slender figure design and this new one doesn't fit her in my opinion.

The art direction is up to Mulan and as long as Kira is able to choose her breast size I'm happy :D
Maybe her roommates got jealous of Kira large boobs after all she started flat as a plank

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Question: early on in the Analyst session when Kira is asked during hypno session for Slut versus Bimbo image, does this have any later effect?

Aug 17, 2020
Question: early on in the Analyst session when Kira is asked during hypno session for Slut versus Bimbo image, does this have any later effect?
AFAIK only the Red and Blue Pill option in the dream had any real effect, everything before that doesn't really matter, you only gain fetishes from the other stuff which give you different options (or rather prevent you from taking some options)

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Am i the only one thinking that Nadya is more sexy than Kira at this point
You are not alone in this, it is the reason the idea of possibly reworking Kira again came up in the first place. Mulan expressed wanting Kira to be the best looking, most people on the Discord and Patreon agreed. The Kira rework that Mulan initially released was well received, but not universally loved. There was a consensus after the release of Nadya that not even that new, unreleased Kira art was better looking than Nadya's new art. As a result, pretty sure Mulan mentioned that they would shift to work on that final Kira overhaul in their own time and focus on content updates instead.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018

You will always be able to pick Kira’s breast size, but I’d like to point out that in the case of both Nadya and Liuda it wasn’t just my choice - I conducted patreon polls and this is what people picked.
And the results were actually surprising to me, I was afraid that people would vote for the same breast size that they prefer, but Nadya and Liuda turned out to be drastically different.

I don't know, I like the old LENN-Y design better, it had more credibility and the new one looks menacing.
Well, the old design was pretty much a picture of Lenin. And the new one looks fresh and kinda menacing, yes, because I want it to look like this.

You are not alone in this, it is the reason the idea of possibly reworking Kira again came up in the first place. Mulan expressed wanting Kira to be the best looking, most people on the Discord and Patreon agreed. The Kira rework that Mulan initially released was well received, but not universally loved. There was a consensus after the release of Nadya that not even that new, unreleased Kira art was better looking than Nadya's new art. As a result, pretty sure Mulan mentioned that they would shift to work on that final Kira overhaul in their own time and focus on content updates instead.
Yep, all of that is true and I’m still slowly working on Kira’s face in my “free time”. Don’t worry, I’m not going to let it slow down the development like my previous reworks did.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes