NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I can't get to the N9 Device, I slept in the hospital did all that and then go to the shutters to get the device but it won't open did it change or am I stuck at a new bug?

May 30, 2023
Actual footage of five hundred different people all brainwashing Kira in different and sometimes contradictory directions:

I don't think I'm quite finished with the content, but as a first playthrough I'm impressed by the quality of what is here. There's obviously things missing and incomplete but it's very high quality on several fronts. Art is great. For MC fetish it might be among the best scenes I've seen in a game.

I think what I enjoy the most (other than the very hot control scenes) is when you get the reactivity of your "fetishes" stopping you from doing sensible things or modifying your answers to things. Obviously that makes the dialogue trees more complex but it's very much worth it.

Anyway, hopefully I can come back in another 4 years and enjoy the 1.0 release.

Reactions: REXTMP

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
btw, anyone know how to get Kira to masturbate in shovers? or have sex with Katya/Nadya/or random Hobo/etc there?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Kinda sad how the dev is too proud to ask for more help or help at all.... just ask..
Many people would love to help or give advice, even for free maybe, or a small amount of money..
But just releasing nothing after nothing for a year is kinda annoying and is bad for the community climate..
I still love the game and I am not hating on the dev
I am just passionate
Ugh… Help with what? And what do you mean by "nothing"? - that's just untrue. Tell me, do you know anyone that can draw like me for cheap? Because that’s the problem - I can’t draw as fast as you all want me to, and I have to make hundreds of alternative pictures for all minor and major body mods Kira may or may not have on top of that.

I need help 100%, I just can’t afford it. There is no solution, not with your attitude, so just wait and continue to download my game for free.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Because that’s the problem - I can’t draw as fast as you all want me to, and I have to make hundreds of alternative pictures for all minor and major body mods Kira may or may not have on top of that.
Maybe that'd be less of an issue had you settled for an artstyle instead of several overhauls. That said, I do like the current art and hope it is here to stay.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Maybe that'd be less of an issue had you settled for an artstyle instead of several overhauls. That said, I do like the current art and hope it is here to stay.
I agree, but I just passively got better and I don’t want to deliberately draw worse.

I’ve heard plenty of horror stories about “why artists should not be lead devs” and I repeated every single textbook mistake.

I just can’t look at my old art without an almost animalistic desire to re-draw it. I did it and I’m still doing it, it has to look perfect.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I agree, but I just passively got better and I don’t want to deliberately draw worse.

I’ve heard plenty of horror stories about “why artists should not be lead devs” and I repeated every single textbook mistake.

I just can’t look at my old art without an almost animalistic desire to re-draw it. I did it and I’m still doing it, it has to look perfect.
I've got that same instinct so bad I can't draw literally anything without immediately destroying it...

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

I do get that, and the artistic mindset can surely be more of a hindrance than anything at times. In my opinion, and that is purely an objective and neutral, not a pirate or supporter perspective, we sometimes do have to take a few steps back and look at our own shit without any bias. For the sake of your business and future as a game developer/artist, you just have to strangle that animal at times.

mulanpatreon.png

Again, this is just my opinion, but I believe that is where you could be by now if it wasn't for the downhill ride between August '21 and August '22 which I'm guessing was due to the latest overhaul and thus lack of new content (or less new content). Only in recent months your Patreon seems to be recovering from it, and so I think you have to stick to your latest art and grow with it. If you go for another overhaul in a year or two, you'll only go back into the downward spiral and basically be stuck there forever.

Stick with your art and even if you get better just make better scenes in future updates instead of overhauling the entire thing again and again. Finish the overhaul and start pushing out content. More money, more opportunities and possibilities. One example would be the ability to hire artists and commission sets of renders for a set amount of money.

You do have something at hand which can impact your whole life. By that I mean your art and a demand for the kind of game(s) you can produce. Don't get stuck in that spiral and you'll eventually have financial freedom. A better life for you and your loved ones.

That also comes with a generally happier community. The only reason you're getting so much shit is because people want more of it. A project nobody cares about doesn't attract critics/haters or whatever. You're probably aware of most of what I just said, but well, thought I'd give my opinion either way. ;)

Beowulfthetitan

Jul 14, 2017
Ugh… Help with what? And what do you mean by "nothing"? - that's just untrue. Tell me, do you know anyone that can draw like me for cheap? Because that’s the problem - I can’t draw as fast as you all want me to, and I have to make hundreds of alternative pictures for all minor and major body mods Kira may or may not have on top of that.

I need help 100%, I just can’t afford it. There is no solution, not with your attitude, so just wait and continue to download my game for free.
I didnt want to hurt you, I just wanted you to start talking with your community and they will help automatically.
like you see in the posts above AND I even said many would help for free, a bit of advice and stuff
and a game is not just art...So no harm done, just a concern frommine

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I do get that, and the artistic mindset can surely be more of a hindrance than anything at times. In my opinion, and that is purely an objective and neutral, not a pirate or supporter perspective, we sometimes do have to take a few steps back and look at our own shit without any bias. For the sake of your business and future as a game developer/artist, you just have to strangle that animal at times.

View attachment 2752765

Again, this is just my opinion, but I believe that is where you could be by now if it wasn't for the downhill ride between August '21 and August '22 which I'm guessing was due to the latest overhaul and thus lack of new content (or less new content). Only in recent months your Patreon seems to be recovering from it, and so I think you have to stick to your latest art and grow with it. If you go for another overhaul in a year or two, you'll only go back into the downward spiral and basically be stuck there forever.

Stick with your art and even if you get better just make better scenes in future updates instead of overhauling the entire thing again and again. Finish the overhaul and start pushing out content. More money, more opportunities and possibilities. One example would be the ability to hire artists and commission sets of renders for a set amount of money.

You do have something at hand which can impact your whole life. By that I mean your art and a demand for the kind of game(s) you can produce. Don't get stuck in that spiral and you'll eventually have financial freedom. A better life for you and your loved ones.

That also comes with a generally happier community. The only reason you're getting so much shit is because people want more of it. A project nobody cares about doesn't attract critics/haters or whatever. You're probably aware of most of what I just said, but well, thought I'd give my opinion either way. ;)
1665258611796504.gif

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
CrucifiedMulan , a proposition: just add a several new sex scenes, they could consist of 2-3 static pictures like you prefer to do. It should be a gangbang scene in Gym f.e. at last. Many people will be grateful for that.
Most of "haters" just want more diversity in gameplay, then they will be more tolerant to your redesign things.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
CrucifiedMulan , a proposition: just add a several new sex scenes, they could consist of 2-3 static pictures like you prefer to do. It should be a gangbang scene in Gym f.e. at last. Many people will be grateful for that.
Most of "haters" just want more diversity in gameplay, then they will be more tolerant to your redesign things.
I want Kira to suck all the cocks in the bar I'm barely making enough just to afford one boob surgery

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: vessna and Vodka10K

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I didnt want to hurt you, I just wanted you to start talking with your community and they will help automatically.
like you see in the posts above AND I even said many would help for free, a bit of advice and stuff
and a game is not just art...So no harm done, just a concern frommine
I didn’t want to hurt you either and I apologize if I was too rude. Your point is valid and I actually quite liked it, I just wanted to point out that no one can help me except for myself, I’ve got to get my shit together.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Agree. We even have a glory-hole scene, he could just change size and color of dicks and some text, if it is so hard to draw new scene. But I can't understand why it is so difficult to draw one new sex-picture...
You’re right, it isn’t difficult - I just chose to do other things first. Again, I probably made a bad choice.

Reactions: Warphorror
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes