dreyk

Jun 7, 2018
wow it's the first time I've spent so much time on a hentai game and then replayed it to try a different route.
This game is just incredible, the artworks, the scenario and the humor everything! it's the first time I've seen a system of corruption and transformation like this and it's actually great, it's a bit of a shame we don't see more of the impact it has on some dialogue / scene and there are still quite a few inconsistencies depending on whether you've become a bimbo at the beginning or not. But given that the game is still only halfway through development and is undergoing a rellooking process if I understand correctly, I have no problem forgiving its shortcomings.
I'm really looking forward to what is next and the different endings in which Kira may end up. :)
i will sub to the patreon. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Based but how much of it is slavery mind control can there be a mind control path with nurse olga ? And her grading kira also would it be up for vote on patreon to have a findom mechanic ?
Olga will be a giant bundle of pain for us as devs, she already has multiple paths - Bimbo, Slut, Dom, Sub and other more spoiler-ish ones. And yes, we intend to implement all of them at some point, one path at a time.

As for the “femdom mechanic”, I’m not sure what you mean. You want Kira to dominate other girls, the opposite, or both?

Whatever the case may be, I do listen to my patrons, conduct polls and act accordingly to the results. A good example of that is in the fact that we have 9 natural breast sizes and 2 fake ones - that was a patreon poll decision.

Reactions: 0pis and Boko43
Oct 8, 2022
Olga will be a giant bundle of pain for us as devs, she already has multiple paths - Bimbo, Slut, Dom, Sub and other more spoiler-ish ones. And yes, we intend to implement all of them at some point, one path at a time.

As for the “femdom mechanic”, I’m not sure what you mean. You want Kira to dominate other girls, the opposite, or both?

Whatever the case may be, I do listen to my patrons, conduct polls and act accordingly to the results. A good example of that is in the fact that we have 9 natural breast sizes and 2 fake ones - that was a patreon poll decision.
You should ask your patrons if they would like you to finish a questline for once. The results might astound you. ;)

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022

I meant findom as in kira financially submiting to someone

As for olga im happy you have plans for it i cant wait to play that womans slave

0pis

Aug 29, 2019

1664877092446085.jpg

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
HAHAHAHA
Bro get the fuck outta here, it takes you like five months on average to paint one titty, how you gonna start a new questline at that rate? XD XD XD
"BeCaUSE i cAn" I mean shit, that has to be the funniest thing you said in a while.
Wait how do you think we got so many unfinished questlines in the first place? You are acting like he can't do that, when that is exactly what happened back in 2019. This isn't the own you think it is, especially when we are finally starting to get consistent updates for the first time in like 3 years :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: IncineratedMulan
Oct 8, 2022
Wait how do you think we got so many unfinished questlines in the first place? You are acting like he can't do that, when that is exactly what happened back in 2019. This isn't the own you think it is, especially when we are finally starting to get consistent updates for the first time in like 3 years :KEK:
Exactly as you said, back in 2019. That was years ago mate. He hasn't implemented a real questline in years.
Look, I constantly call out bullshit when the crybabies here call the game a scam, I can make some light fun of Mulan himself from time to time. And him saying that he CAN make new quests is really just commical at this point in time.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Exactly as you said, back in 2019. That was years ago mate. He hasn't implemented a real questline in years.
Look, I constantly call out bullshit when the crybabies here call the game a scam, I can make some light fun of Mulan himself from time to time. And him saying that he CAN make new quests is really just commical at this point in time.
Something tells me this
Sure, I’ll add more unfinished quests, just because I can.
was bait and you swallowed it whole.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Oh no, don't get me wrong, I know he's not gonna do it. I'm simply saying that he couldn't even if he wanted to. So the bait rings kinda hollow.
Only time will tell, was it hollow or not. Still I don't mind bit of banter here and there.

Last edited:

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Imagine that in reality, like in Fight Club, a person had gone insane over unfinished quests and got dissociative identity disorder. As a result, he's now arguing with himself in the comments on F95.

P.S. One of the personalities could be Mulan.

Unfinishedquestparty.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ramirad and 0pis

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Imagine that in reality, like in Fight Club, a person had gone insane over unfinished quests and got dissociative identity disorder. As a result, he's now arguing with himself in the comments on F95.

P.S. One of the personalities could be Mulan.

View attachment 2867906
Yeah, and no one will die for real until Chuck Palahnuik does. Idea itself is funny and tragic at the same time.

Last edited:

GELaries

Jul 6, 2017
Why dont you all shut the fcuk up and let the guy get on with it.
Hell I bet you dont even subscribe to his patreon and just hang around here to score a free game to wank over.
If you want a game faster code it yourself people have real life to get on with you dumb cupid stunts.
Maybe I should send you all some cheese to go with your whine whilst you wait for the next release.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes