Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There has been an update end of June and there should be one end of August. Except if a delay has been announced in the patreon post.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
The first half of a new quest with a branching H-event. The event isn't bad, but there is a lot of text and dialogue choices that prior to the event that seemingly don't matter beyond characterization for how you want to play Kira. Hopefully that's not true and Mulan uses those dialogue choices for at least a disposition counter with some of the characters or something.

Oct 8, 2022
The first half of a new quest with a branching H-event. The event isn't bad, but there is a lot of text and dialogue choices that prior to the event that seemingly don't matter beyond characterization for how you want to play Kira. Hopefully that's not true and Mulan uses those dialogue choices for at least a disposition counter with some of the characters or something.
Can you share the link and the changelog please?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: doujin1 and weri123

Brokowski

May 17, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Defenestration v0.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
bruh, we dont even have windows links for v0.5a and you here be posting android port of it :HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Are there any new drawings in this supplement

Есть ли в этом дополнении новые рисунки

Spiritandi

May 28, 2019
- Finished the main story quest - “Enemy within”

- Started a new one - “A Modest Proposal”

- 112 pages of script (including the H text)

- ”Branching” event - two event’s in one based on your previous choice (has similar text, but different art.)

- Just the “base” art, unlayered, unanimated and with no expressions.

- A bunch of bug fixes.

dutch2064

Dec 25, 2018
So after a lot of criticism about focusing too much on CG and customisation, Mulan decided to release an update without advanced CG. Looks like Mulan hopes that people would think how bad new scenes look without all that CG, we won't criticize him anymore, do your job as you did before.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Enemy Within...Enemy Within...Enemy Within...what is it?
... have forgotten the story already, the last major update on the story was a long time ago. Could anyone remind me? Is it on the farm?

Reactions: Jarul and dr4gonfly
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes