Oct 8, 2022
Why dont you all shut the fcuk up and let the guy get on with it.
Hell I bet you dont even subscribe to his patreon and just hang around here to score a free game to wank over.
If you want a game faster code it yourself people have real life to get on with you dumb cupid stunts.
Maybe I should send you all some cheese to go with your whine whilst you wait for the next release.
I wouldn't mind some cheese actually

Reactions: Vodka10K

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Hell I bet you dont even subscribe to his patreon and just hang around here to score a free game to wank over.
If you want a game faster code it yourself people have real life to get on with you dumb cupid stunts.
Maybe I should send you all some cheese to go with your whine whilst you wait for the next release.
Wouldn't you be so kind and fetch some? And besides, sweet heart, what do you expect in this corner of internet?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2023
Did you just get mad about game pirates on a game pirating website?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I just read this comment with Tony Soprano's voice and gestures in my mind for whatever reason

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
I bet the cheese would arrive in a really dodgy saran wrap and would be unnaturally moist.

Flanneri

Apr 20, 2019
Bro, we're on F95. And you've been here way longer than I have lol. That's like trash criticizing garbage. Besides, I pester other people too, not just Mulan ;)
Indeed, I have. Tbh, I don't really understand what my registration date is supposed to tell when you can see some very fascinating statistics just below. I'm not criticizing, just a little worried about you, bro

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Indeed, I have. Tbh, I don't really understand what my registration date is supposed to tell when you can see some very fascinating statistics just below. I'm not criticizing, just a little worried about you, bro
Well, pardner, this is internet forum, place where people from different corners of the world discuss and pirate smut, I understand having human decency and all, but this is no place for that, if you'll be concerned for every random asshole not only here but on the internet in general, it'll be too much to bear.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes