BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Unless I'm missing something, you don't get the 5 rupees you need to buy the Liquor right at the start which kinda stops you from going any further.
The liquor is a side quest and not at all important in progressing the main story. You will be told when the liquor is available by one of the housemates.

Reactions: Ancalador

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Unless I'm missing something, you don't get the 5 rupees you need to buy the Liquor right at the start which kinda stops you from going any further.
Not really. The party sidequest isn't necessary and you can start working after that scene (or maybe you need to get robbed of your clothes first, not sure).

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
> Me deciding to check if I was wrong about dev and new art
> placeholder placeholder placeholder
> Me regretting it (even though feeling like I was right about things)

View attachment 458255
Those are there so that older saves can be used in later versions, as the files are already there, basically, when the game saves them in the save file. It prevents fucking up running scripts loaded from saves in later releases.

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
Those are there so that older saves can be used in later versions, as the files are already there, basically, when the game saves them in the save file. It prevents fucking up running scripts loaded from saves in later releases.
I know.But what it does is only confirms that this idea of rework was really bad. And the direction of the new art is also... questionable. Because it because it doesn't give much possibility to streamline it. From the looks of it it went from complicated to even more complicated style. Making production even more time consuming.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone provide a save file just after the start of the latest quest, because mine just keeps looping the intro to the quest, this is after multiple restarts?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
They really need to work on making stuff consistent how did her boobs shrink while in prison? one scene they are big, she gets captured and put on the pole and shes got smaller boobs, then they grow big again afterwards ...

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
mates i lost my save when i deleted the older patch ... someone have a save ? i dont wanna play again all the beginning .

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
They really need to work on making stuff consistent how did her boobs shrink while in prison? one scene they are big, she gets captured and put on the pole and shes got smaller boobs, then they grow big again afterwards ...
That may be (at least in part) from not having all the images done for that, or it could just be inconsistent art. Time will tell.

mates i lost my save when i deleted the older patch ... someone have a save ? i dont wanna play again all the beginning .
There are some save for the current versions linked in the last couple of pages of the thread.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Question, when I load the game I receive a pop up that notifies me about my NW.js being outdated or something? I did download a newer version and I'm still receiving this message

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Question, when I load the game I receive a pop up that notifies me about my NW.js being outdated or something? I did download a newer version and I'm still receiving this message
It is a known problem, I did find the answer somewhere using Google. Basically just ignore it, it won't cause any harm or disrupt your games.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
  1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch MV and play test.
Worked for me.

Reactions: LOTRYK
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes