grey1983

Oct 11, 2017
It's normal both replace the common events (which is for me the reason why he screwed up) that the developer uses and the map11 is the map of the room.
So just to be clear the first fix was exactly the same files (same CRC, size, dates etc, even used a compare tool on the text exactly the same).

The second fix has some changes to the Map11 files but the CommonEvents is again exactly the same.

The new fix also doesn't show the demon and still loops. I'm pointing out the above as you are including an unchanged file either mistakenly or for no reason.

D

Deleted member 366409

So just to be clear the first fix was exactly the same files (same CRC, size, dates etc, even used a compare tool on the text exactly the same).

The second fix has some changes to the Map11 files but the CommonEvents is again exactly the same.

The new fix also doesn't show the demon and still loops. I'm pointing out the above as you are including an unchanged file either mistakenly or for no reason.
I forgot to change it. Sorry my desktop is filled with "fix loop" and rpg maker file ^^^. Now I promise it's the right one (I tried on a new backup but an old one should work too)
1574014193759.png

D

Deleted member 366409

Sorry guys, I am completely lost here. Help me figure this out:

I have reached a point where every quest is done as far as the update goes, but I haven't had access to half the scenes in the front page.

1. "What's going on?" → Checked every Leninal, ends here at the current version.
  2. "Ghost of communism" → You're supposed to get inside the Energy Factory, but a policeman blocks your path and the quest ends there for this version;
  3. "Settle in" → Since this is only about getting to know your roommates, I presume this one actually ends when you do so.
  4. "Welcome party!" → You have the "street incident", and I presume it actually ends there.
  5. "Moscow's best analrapist" → You conclude the three sessions, and for this version, that's it.
  6. "Shower" → You shower, the Tolstoy incident happens, you get clothed, and that's final, I presume.
  7. "Suit up" → It's about getting an outfit, and that's final too.
  8. "Dogfish" → You give Bobby the bottle, and we know what happens. That also seems to be it.
  9. "Work bitch" → It's about getting a job. Hardly relevant to exist at all.
  10. "Movie magic" → Ends at the bus stop. Promises more content in the future.
  11. Diner Job → Ends at the VIP section.

Am I missing anything here? Is there some quest I haven't started yet?
Yeah, you forgot a lot of it.
1574014524632.png

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey, I need some help (sorry for the english)
Some graphics doesn't work at the scenes (metro) because of compatibility?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Still didn't see the demon but i can confirm it got me past the loop, thanks for posting this.
i couldnt see her at first aswell, after the dream i realised she stands in the right top corner of the room talked to her again saw the dream once more now she is gone and i can continue :p

D

Deleted member 366409

i couldnt see her at first aswell, after the dream i realised she stands in the right top corner of the room talked to her again saw the dream once more now she is gone and i can continue :p
So I guess it works out well, happy to have been able to help:)

D

Deleted member 366409

I just got out of the vault and told Olga to become a whore. What to do next? How to open the factory?

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Guys, do not interact with the poster of Kira naked after the shower scene - the game will fail to load the image, and repeatedly try to, and your game won't progress beyond a loading screen.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes