Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
How do I unlock scenes where Kira is stuck in a wall?
Are these even unlockable?
It's part of the "New You" Quest, more specifically the only part of the elevator section that is available. If you remember from the previous versions, it's the place where the doctor sends you to get more "treatments". Only this time you can only get the "last" treatment, which instantly transforms Kira, which is kind of a turn off for me. Besides, most of it is filled with the same stuff that keeps being repeated over and over. I have a feeling that if you were to remove the endless repetitions of "cock is good" or "sluts like cock" the script would be a few thousand words shorter, and for the better...

PS: To the guy asking about the costumes, only the default (school uniform), the ghost in the shell inspired one, Bullet and the Skirt and Shirt seem to be available.

D

Deleted member 366409

Hi, guys.
For those with the loop problem I tweaked the game files.
It's disgusting, but at least we can do the legion quest with the loop.
(sorry for my bad english i'm frenchy :))
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to tell me.
View attachment 462013

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, guys.
View attachment 462013
will this affect future updates? Since i tried to use the speed plug in and the game wouldn start at all :c

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
WTF! This new update is bugged - every time when i start some of my saves,there is the conversation between Kira and Legion and some task she need to do,but after that this conversation start again and again and again.... I can't continue to play,there is only this conversation repeat it every time! Can someone who knows how to fix this help me please?

Reactions: alex andrews

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, guys.
View attachment 462013
i put the gamefiles into the right folder and overwrite the old ones, yet it loops and i cant see dat girl aswell :x

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
There is a perv choice with the doctor the first time you see him (something along the line of "I don't really need a reason to get naked". I thought that maybe after doing some sidequest I could select it so I tried to get a job but I'm unable to enter the dinner place. I'm missing something or is that option completely unavailable?

Alexwer

Sep 28, 2017
There is a perv choice with the doctor the first time you see him (something along the line of "I don't really need a reason to get naked". I thought that maybe after doing some sidequest I could select it so I tried to get a job but I'm unable to enter the dinner place. I'm missing something or is that option completely unavailable?
Check your stats comrade.
Skip intro. Stats: Lust 3, Char 2, Int 2
or don't skip~
1)Engineer +2int+char / Actress +2lust+char-int / Communist(Lenin approves) +2char+lust
2)Center +char+lust / Resident -char+lust / Outs -char-int
3)No +int / Aquarius +lust-int / Do you? +char
4)No +int / Deus Vult +2char / Yes -int+lust
5)Convince +char / Explain +int / Persuade +lust-int
*fixed

Last edited:

grey1983

Oct 11, 2017
Hi, guys.
View attachment 462013
So those files are the exact same files as currently in the data folder? did you zip up the wrong files?

D

Deleted member 366409

i put the gamefiles into the right folder and overwrite the old ones, yet it loops and i cant see dat girl aswell :x
What do you mean you can't see the girls? before or after you talk to the fix for the loops? Can you send me a screenshot of the bedroom ?
will this affect future updates? Since i tried to use the speed plug in and the game wouldn start at all :c
yes if you use the same save at the next update the legion event will probably restart.

it still loops
Just to mention started a new game. Although I have overwritten the old game version.
Do you have a loop when you start talking with my fix? Can you send me a screenshot of the bedroom?
So those files are the exact same files as currently in the data folder? did you zip up the wrong files?
It's normal both replace the common events (which is for me the reason why he screwed up) that the developer uses and the map11 is the map of the room.

DrFakerSmut

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Do you have a loop when you start talking with my fix? Can you send me a screenshot of the bedroom?
It's the same as before I've used the fix. If sleeping in the dorm or in the sanctuary, when waking up the quests starts and loops, same text over again.

D

Deleted member 366409

It's the same as before I've used the fix. If sleeping in the dorm or in the sanctuary, when waking up the quests starts and loops, same text over again.
Did you talk to my character? The demon in the picture.

D

Deleted member 366409

After visiting the vault and after seeing olga, the main story is over?

D

Deleted member 366409

Ah, I just saw that I did something stupid. My fix had a problem. I solved it. Sorry :)
You can download the new version

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes