K9

May 28, 2017
You can attack them ten times and apologize ten times if you feel like it, but only the first apology will have any effect. You'll still have the option though, as long as they're disappointed or worse.

They also can become irritated because you tell them you don't want anything in your pussy/ass, or because they can't release your chastity belt, or because you mock them, or because you pull away from a kiss, or because you got caught stealing, you don't need to attack them. Basically every brown option can make them angry.

The bug is that sometimes during group sex the option to apologize isn't there at all, despite the opponents being irritated or worst, and even if you haven't used the option yet.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
I'll cut the odds of the waterbomb kid. Or maybe give them a chance to miss regardless of dance skill.
The player could notice them slowing down and hefting the water balloon, giving a choice to try to dodge or pretend not to notice.

Might want to consider factoring body size in, large bodies are bigger targets, tiny bodies are harder to hit. Since body size isn't just cosmetic, it'd be nice to see it get factored in to the game for more than just max physique (unless you want to keep it purely an unofficial difficulty setting).

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
It'd be funny with some god-like reflexes you can catch it as it flies through the air and throw it back.
"Realistically" speaking the godlike feat would be pushing on the balloon without making it burst. A heavy fist-sized (or larger) ball thrown by a kid isn't exactly hard to catch, some weirdos even do it for fun ;)

That is assuming you are at least peripherally aware of it of course, if the kid approaches from behind no amount of dancing skill and even most martial arts won't help you against the first hit.

Aug 14, 2019
Good man.
Shouldn't be too hard, all the actions for all genitals are already in.
Your underestimating the requirements to get futa in and working correctly, its not actually an easy task to get it ready once you start looking at the code. But, since there a good amount of interest in it, it should, will just take time.

Reactions: Arkus86

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
I enjoy the concept of the game. I really want to like the game, but there SO many bugs and I can't even get anywhere because the game crashes too much. I tried to play from the beginning about seven times and can't even get through a full day of school or even get to the 3rd day without a error that stops me dead in my tracks. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm not gonna get anywhere with this version

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
@ Dreadful I have been playing this for a few months and have never had a single crash or game breaking bug. Are your problems just with the current version, or previous versions? More details would help.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is anyone else getting weird wardrobe bugs? For some reason I can't discard certain things, like the blue school swimsuit and my black plain bra. But I can discard my white one. My under clothes also change randomly. I'll equip a set that has a pink bra and during a scene, it'll change to black and listed as black in the info. Then if I try to equip the set again, it'll say the pink bra isn't available..even though its listed as equipped. Or I'll equip a swimsuit and it'll be two different ones combined, like a red top and blue bottom onepiece. I'm so confused, so many clothing issues popped up for me T_T

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
I enjoy the concept of the game. I really want to like the game, but there SO many bugs and I can't even get anywhere because the game crashes too much. I tried to play from the beginning about seven times and can't even get through a full day of school or even get to the 3rd day without a error that stops me dead in my tracks. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm not gonna get anywhere with this version
pic of the error would help Vrelnir fix the problem i think. (note if it has to do with the game itself/ you could try a difference browser if you haven't tried that yet)

Reactions: Vrelnir

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
btw here's the new discord link.
(note you can also find it on the blog here under the little discord tab)

Last edited:

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
The error messages I keep getting are descriptions of people and places, I think. Sometimes I can progress, other times I'm locked and have to either re-load a save file or start over completely because I got to in to it and forgot to save. I too thought it may have been the browser so I've switched between chrome and firefox but I still get the same problems. I even re-downloaded the game in case something was wrong with the files but still the same issues throughout

error1.PNG error2.PNG

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
The error messages I keep getting are descriptions of people and places, I think. Sometimes I can progress, other times I'm locked and have to either re-load a save file or start over completely because I got to in to it and forgot to save. I too thought it may have been the browser so I've switched between chrome and firefox but I still get the same problems. I even re-downloaded the game in case something was wrong with the files but still the same issues throughout

View attachment 392675 View attachment 392676
Just tested the lockers and the park at night. Working fine for me using 0.2.3.2 on firefox.

Couple suggesting for troubleshooting:
1: Try re-downloading it from the official blog ( ). File corruption is rare, but it does happen. It's safer to delete the old and replace it than to write over it.
2: Make sure you aren't using something that deletes cookies. Any browser based game needs them. Anti web trackers, adblock stuff, and the like can delete cookies in real time ruining your game. If you use them, disconnect from the internet and test with them disabled, then set up an exception for locally hosted content if that solves the issue.
3: Make sure you aren't running the game from a temp location (should go without saying)
4: What OS are you using? Windows XP-10 should work fine, but the older DOS based versions could have issues. Unsure about OSX and Linux compatibility.
5: System resources: check to see if your system is running at max resources due to other processes. That could potentially lead to issues, but isn't very likely do to DoL being pretty resource light.

My suspiscion is that cookie deletion is your issue, but I'd still check for file corruption first since it's really easy to do.

Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I never had problems with the game crashing after the update that asked me to remove the game and install it again. Android version

@NumberXer0 as far as i can tell, if you have more than one of the same cloth type it will random shift through your wardrobe if you chose a complete set. Also auto buy will buy again the cloth after it brakes but in a random color. for the other items that don't discard, i have no idea.

try disabling image and see if that prevents your game form crashing, yes it sucks , more for beginners but it's better than nothing.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
What browser are you using?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I find a way to deal with the annoying water balloon dude, cheat right after he hits drying your shorts and under clothing. because it's not how PITA he is but how often he shows up.

there seems to be some kind of error with the science fair assignment, i had it assigned by Sirris in day 2 and then it vanish , no mention on it what so ever, i start a new game and got the assignment and right after school i start collecting the lichen, so will post an update to see what happens , i mean it can be a bug.

@Boyim

it means because your actions of stopping them to rape your thoroughly, AKA don't take his penis where he is directing it, they feel disappoint. Believe it or not, it's a good message actually, it means your MC is dominating the combat.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
To the pregnancy question, it's on the todo list. Not a simple addition for sure, so it might still be a bit before we see traction in that regard. Can't wait to have some little puppers running around causing mayhem myself.

4.50 star(s) 176 Votes