Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I checked over and over again but still no bear. Maybe it is not working like it should to be honest. Every time I find tracks I get jumped by either the hunter or the wolves. "fresh bear tracks" how big are those wolves then? :confused:

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Safest place to rifle through the cheats menu is in your room.
Yeah. Did tests where I used cheats from the regular game and the cheat mod specifically in the bedroom, then everywhere else.

The cheat mod would eventually get that error no matter where I used them, bedroom or anywhere else. The regular game's cheats never gave me an error. So yeah, it's just the cheat mod.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I normally edit the game file to activate debug in the tutorial fight.
Using it is, of course, at my own risk.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
I'd love to see an update, focusing on Animations soon. I feel like 50% of what makes this game so great, is the animations.

W65

May 31, 2018
Version 0.1.25.0 is out on the blog. Android version isn't ready yet.

The update adds female animals, expands the sewers beneath town, and introduces a new character who lives there. Also hotkeys for most actions.
Sewer level? I kinda hope it's not a vampire down there, cause if Vampire taught me anything it's that sewer vampires get screwed. Not screwed in the sex-in-the-sex-holes sense, either.

Reactions: Anexia

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Sewer level? I kinda hope it's not a vampire down there, cause if Vampire taught me anything it's that sewer vampires get screwed. Not screwed in the sex-in-the-sex-holes sense, either.
I mean tbf *anyone* living in goddamn sewers has more or less by default gotten the wrong end of the stick in some fashion... but Old WoD Nosferatu certainly got fucked but good as far as vampires go. (Que epic VtM Bloodlines comment about "freaky S&M gremlin")

Reactions: Anexia

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Version 0.1.25.0 is out on the blog. Android version isn't ready yet.

The update adds female animals, expands the sewers beneath town, and introduces a new character who lives there. Also hotkeys for most actions.
Oh yeah! I'd like to play with one hand... sometimes.

Reactions: Engelstein

justhereforthemodss

May 27, 2018
Is there any chance to seduce Jordan or ppl in the temple ?
And it would be cool if you have intention to add more sexual interaction with the teachers tho
(Btw your game is great my dude keep up the good work!)

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
My question is when will their be a bit more female animations added? I think female oral animated in some way would be a pretty great edition since right now it doesn't show anything, but I'm guessing the new animal animations may take priority. :unsure:

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
And it would be cool if you have intention to add more sexual interaction with the teachers tho
Heh, funny thing about the teachers really, one is actually the biggest sanity restoration boost you can get in the game by visiting after school once you unlock being able to visit their house. Not sexual or anything, the teachers are actually strangely the only ones that seem to follow a higher morale code of not raping the first thing they see everyday, but not much higher since they still allow some things that probably not normally should be allowed (;3). Which is even odder since the Principle of their school is the exact opposite. Though... I can't say the teachers are entirely innocent, at least not all of them considering one of the teachers (I forget which), seems to maybe know what's going on when the principle comes in, asks her to leave for a bit before taking lewd pictures of the students. Oh, and the swim instructor seems to allow swimming naked at the pool during swim class if you have enough exhibitionism. I have a feeling, and mind you only just a assumption on my part, but there's going to be a lot more interaction with the school and it's teachers in the future updates. So, worry not, have patience, and enjoy what we have for now. ^.^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
My question is when will their be a bit more female animations added? I think female oral animated in some way would be a pretty great edition since right now it doesn't show anything, but I'm guessing the new animal animations may take priority. :unsure:
Are you talking about the female animal taking a male penis in the mouth oral, or general female oral animations? Because last time I checked there is a animation for it, unless something broke in the newest update, which I may or may not recall seeing a hotfix note about on their blog.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Anyone know when Android update will be out?
It's just gone up on the blog.
There's a lewd scene with a nun/monk while getting lichen for the science project, and another with Jordan and others if you have the fallen angel trait and lots of money.

There'll be more Jordan and teacher scenes in the future.
Not sure when, but more animations are planned, including one for performing cunnilingus.
Heh, funny thing about the teachers really, one is actually the biggest sanity restoration boost you can get in the game by visiting after school once you unlock being able to visit their house. Not sexual or anything, the teachers are actually strangely the only ones that seem to follow a higher morale code of not raping the first thing they see everyday, but not much higher since they still allow some things that probably not normally should be allowed (;3). Which is even odder since the Principle of their school is the exact opposite. Though... I can't say the teachers are entirely innocent, at least not all of them considering one of the teachers (I forget which), seems to maybe know what's going on when the principle comes in, asks her to leave for a bit before taking lewd pictures of the students. Oh, and the swim instructor seems to allow swimming naked at the pool during swim class if you have enough exhibitionism. I have a feeling, and mind you only just a assumption on my part, but there's going to be a lot more interaction with the school and it's teachers in the future updates. So, worry not, have patience, and enjoy what we have for now. ^.^
Your assumption is correct. Leighton is the only teacher willing to be so overt with their attentions at the start, but the others have their weaknesses.

They aren't all bad though, as you note.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Are you talking about the female animal taking a male penis in the mouth oral, or general female oral animations? Because last time I checked there is a animation for it, unless something broke in the newest update, which I may or may not recall seeing a hotfix note about on their blog.
I mean female oral in general. All it shows is the MC on all fours doing nothing when they are giving oral pleasure to any female NPC. At least that is what it looks like to me.

Never mind dev confirmed cunnilingus isn't added yet for animation, but it will be. Cheers. :sneaky:

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
I mean female oral in general. All it shows is the MC on all fours doing nothing when they are giving oral pleasure to any female NPC. At least that is what it looks like to me.

Never mind dev confirmed cunnilingus isn't added yet for animation, but it will be. Cheers. :sneaky:
Ahhh, yeah, my bad I misread the question. X3 Well, there is a description of it at least, so there is at least some attention to it. ^.^

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
@Vrelnir Is there any chance you will add an option /slider that can dictate everyone's sexual stamina (e.g. how many times they can cum in a sex act)? Also, can clothes stay on during sex acts or do they always come off?

4.50 star(s) 177 Votes