animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I hope that with the expansion of Kylar's story and the manor, there'll be a stat in the cheat menu for raising the trust of their parents.

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
can anyone give me some tips for lowering police interest im doing a thief build and don't know if i have to wait for it to lower or pay someone

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
can anyone give me some tips for lowering police interest im doing a thief build and don't know if i have to wait for it to lower or pay someone
You don't need to pay anyone if you can outrun / outsmart them.
I have a save with the highest bounty but never caught 'coz if you have high athletics, you will ALWAYS be able to escape.

You can also talk to the npc at the pub and get their blackbox to reset so they can't arrest you even if the crime rank is high.

K9

May 28, 2017
With high enough Skullduggery, you'll spot a side door at the police station. That will trigger a quest. When completed, you'll be able to cancel all arrest warrants.

I don't remember how much Skullduggery you need, but it's pretty high, at least B I think.

Reactions: kcj300
May 16, 2017
I like where this game go about story and characters, that is being developed.
You have Robin who is cinnamon roll, and you want keep safe (TRY NOT) but want keep you too, I'm not sure how much dominance or confidence make diffrent in this character, I havn't notice much as in history class, so I shouldn't be mad if he/she become more bully with higher conf/dom.
Im glad to see how Kylar route get more, Im stuck in strange person from church in story but hey, I could tell her that anime name are shit and force to wear goth dress, and about keeping safe and become careconume yeah he/she is in madness style but most helpful character in game?
I like how Whitney become less bitch, ok, still it's relation "pimp and prostitute", but I'd love to see it where with low dom she become maybe some like Robin or as write above vice versa bully but friend, but still I like her/him it's really nice writen persone where you need fight to earn respect or as story want assume cause with mechanic or game itself it does not show it.
Sydney it's weird character where you can go with 2 side pure and psycho nimpho route and I really don't like it, but now testing demon cause new events etc so maybe I will convince.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Avery just treat you as expensive prostitute terribly shallow character.
Hunter is like Kylar and I think thats it.
I hope Robin get some more story with update and Whitney too, because I think these are the best two characters.

Reactions: kcj300

fruitsalad15

Jul 24, 2022
Is there any possibility of a pantsing event in the school hallways or anything? Where someone runs off with your underwear, or skirt/shorts if you aren't wearing any underwear and it's replaced by a towel by a teacher.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there any possibility of a pantsing event in the school hallways or anything? Where someone runs off with your underwear, or skirt/shorts if you aren't wearing any underwear and it's replaced by a towel by a teacher.
The towels are automatically equipped if you lose clothing during school.
Well, mostly science since there's always student who keeps pouring acid over me.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
how to to survive the morning at Remy's barn with Angel transformation + hi arousal + tiny body? i want to get the cow transformation to gain milk and semen boost production... but the infinite loop of abuse up to noon because workers getting turn on from MC "hands free orgasm" is horrendous, i run out of pepper spray. HALP!

Also how to edit my game in android to lower trauma without cheating because trauma grows at a incredible speed at the barn and it shouldn't be that dramatic if MC is enjoying it, if they describe their experience there as "enjoyable and peaceful"

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
how to to survive the morning at Remy's barn with hi arousal + tiny body? i want to get the cow transformation to gain milk and semen boost production... but the infinite loop of abuse up to noon because workers getting turn on from MC "hands free orgasm" is horrendous, i run out of pepper spray. HALP!
I can only tell 'ya to spray all day and try to put apologize so when the turn starts to when you're orgasming, you won't get hit since their aggro will be reset to normal -> repeat spray spray spray~~~

But given how that's not an option...
Just bite bite bite and apologize? :KEK:

Last resort is probably just getting 'em off but I don't think that'll be a good result.
Hmm, try letting 'em do what they want for a time til' your stats are around the threshold where you can resist AND run away successfully.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I can only tell 'ya to spray all day and try to put apologize so when the turn starts to when you're orgasming, you won't get hit since their aggro will be reset to normal -> repeat spray spray spray~~~

But given how that's not an option...
Just bite bite bite and apologize? :KEK:

Last resort is probably just getting 'em off but I don't think that'll be a good result.
Hmm, try letting 'em do what they want for a time til' your stats are around the threshold where you can resist AND run away successfully.
i don't think that will work, you get 5 workers on you and you can maybe fend off 3 with 2 canisters of pepper and punch, bite, kick, but you have to deal with the last 2, and you only have like 5 of those so in 1 +2 days you run out. also they beat you to a pulp if you dare to antagonist them rendering you immobile and vulnerable. shouting works for absolutely nothing. mornings at Remy are absolutely a living nightmare mode with Angel + arousal + tiny body, you don't know how many times i have to reload save games to keep angel status. evenings are "easy" because you can just vent with the centaurs, but mornings are literally Dooms nightmare mode.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i don't think that will work, you get 5 workers on you and you can maybe fend off 3 with 2 canisters of pepper and punch, bite, kick, but you have to deal with the last 2, and you only have like 5 of those so in 1 +2 days you run out. also they beat you to a pulp if you dare to antagonist them rendering you immobile and vulnerable. shouting works for absolutely nothing. mornings at Remy are absolutely a living nightmare mode with hi Angel + arousal + tiny body, you don't know how many times i have to reload save games to keep angel status.
If you've at least one spray, that should take out one with a kick.
Another is a bite to the genital if preferred or the chest.
Then another is a spray while your mouth is on apologize.

That should take 2 / 5.
Don't take out the 3rd one with the spray earlier and instead get another fellow to succc their chest / genny.
And just spam defiance on the last one, better pray for RNG so even if you have max pain stat, you can still move.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i don't think that will work, you get 5 workers on you and you can maybe fend off 3 with 2 canisters of pepper and punch, bite, kick, but you have to deal with the last 2, and you only have like 5 of those so in 1 +2 days you run out. also they beat you to a pulp if you dare to antagonist them rendering you immobile and vulnerable. shouting works for absolutely nothing. mornings at Remy are absolutely a living nightmare mode with Angel + arousal + tiny body, you don't know how many times i have to reload save games to keep angel status. evenings are "easy" because you can just vent with the centaurs, but mornings are literally Dooms nightmare mode.
well
you kinda put yourself up for a nigh impossible scenario tbh
I don't think the effort is really worth the minmaxing reasons personally

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
you right! lol i push myself into a impossible situation, but hey that is the fun of gaming! I believe that tactic work on other circumstances. but we all play the game differently.

SO!

after 4 hours i could sort a plan that will work under my settings: (angel + Tiny body + Hyper arousal (my MC has sensitivity to the highest and also get strong spikes of arousal due anal pregnancy and all the parasites on nipples, butt and cock)
How Remy's farm is set, there is nothing that can prevent trauma from spiking up to the fullest and in no time, you can only try to prevent not going totally numb. there is only one instance to regain a bit of sanity after the ordeal and is by pushing your care taker before be put outside again. AFTER! you faint, you have to faint for this to work, you sacrifice one obedience but discard one trauma. this to stay below numb, of course you have to RNG the panic attacks but that is the only way... (panic manifest in two ways, totally numb or punching frenzy both are bad as you lose control of your MC) then after a week or so get the cow transformation complete and flee ASAP to deal with the trauma and regain your other stats to optimal levels, (purity and beauty) later.

If you go totally numb, its BAD! as you have to pray for RNG to not lose virginity, regaining focus is almost impossible under this situation as your MC soul practically abandons it's body to see everything as a dream.

BTW i got to say Remy is a moron if he wants to milk their bulls, shouldn't he try to prevent them from cumming along the day till the time of milking have their bulls with their balls blue? i mean, to gain like liters and litter of semen. by the time of the milking my MC is almost empty xD

----

One question: or should i say another question? Is there a way to raise your semen and milk output in some other way than getting your body full of drugs at Remy's? I want to cum buckets with my MC and maybe one day cumflate other NPCs XD

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
One question: or should i say another question? Is there a way to raise your semen and milk output in some other way than getting your body full of drugs at Remy's? I want to cum buckets with my MC and maybe one day cumflate other NPCs XD
The Orgasm Addict/Hedonist trait increases the semen output and stacks with cow.
Hedonist: semen output ×2.5
Cow: semen and milk output and volume ×2
Hedonist cow: semen ×5, milk ×2

That's about 1½L in one shot. My record is 99 buns in one session.

Dec 15, 2021
Mcderp21,帖子:8705042,成员:2170704 said:
dolmods.net 是您可以在线找到基本 dol 和 modded dol 的地方,并且(大部分)与移动设备兼容
[/引用]
不,我不会翻译。我听不懂语言。这取决于作者何时可以完成在线版本。

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
you right! lol i push myself into a impossible situation, but hey that is the fun of gaming! I believe that tactic work on other circumstances. but we all play the game differently.

SO!

after 4 hours i could sort a plan that will work under my settings: (angel + Tiny body + Hyper arousal (my MC has sensitivity to the highest and also get strong spikes of arousal due anal pregnancy and all the parasites on nipples, butt and cock)
How Remy's farm is set, there is nothing that can prevent trauma from spiking up to the fullest and in no time, you can only try to prevent not going totally numb. there is only one instance to regain a bit of sanity after the ordeal and is by pushing your care taker before be put outside again. AFTER! you faint, you have to faint for this to work, you sacrifice one obedience but discard one trauma. this to stay below numb, of course you have to RNG the panic attacks but that is the only way... (panic manifest in two ways, totally numb or punching frenzy both are bad as you lose control of your MC) then after a week or so get the cow transformation complete and flee ASAP to deal with the trauma and regain your other stats to optimal levels, (purity and beauty) later.

If you go totally numb, its BAD! as you have to pray for RNG to not lose virginity, regaining focus is almost impossible under this situation as your MC soul practically abandons it's body to see everything as a dream.

BTW i got to say Remy is a moron if he wants to milk their bulls, shouldn't he try to prevent them from cumming along the day till the time of milking have their bulls with their balls blue? i mean, to gain like liters and litter of semen. by the time of the milking my MC is almost empty xD

----

You can always buy some pills at the hospital, the size increase also increases the quantity iirc.
But reducing the size somehow doesn't reduce it for some reason...

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
dolmods.net is where you can find base dol and modded dol all online and is (for the most part) mobile compatible
Bro,I just went to that site and there is a fucking dol JoJo MOD:KEK:.Why did no one ever talk about this or any other mods that are available for this game?I always thpught that there is only "Not-So-Premium" mod available for this game.
Any other place where I can find more mods and how to download an offline version?

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes