Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It'd be easier for me to stick with one character if the player could set a max skill limit. Like, there's a setting for "your butt can only get this big", but maxing out dancing and swimming both go by way too fast to the point where I have to cripple my progress with them on purpose, and sex skills are obviously an issue as well. It'd be nice to be able to set the maximum for them lower than the actual maximum...modifiable via settings, of course.
Get knocked up by a hooman, set it to shortest until you're at third trimester THEN you switch it up to 9 months so the third trimester lasts a long time and enjoy the -50% or 60% reduction on a lot of stats, you masochist.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Bless the lake temple being very helpful early game. Thanks to that and a random steal check in the forest at night (gave me 2k), I got 8k+ money in less than 20 days. I am stacked. i've just been spending time doing other shit. Bailey ain't got shit on me.
1683787100411.png

On that note, any place I should go check out because I have no idea how much stuff they added since last I've played

May 29, 2022
Is there a way to cheat/add items?
Sure, you can open your browser's developer console (probably F12 or right click->inspect) and pretty much do anything you want.
Check out the game's source code at

Here are a few lines of code to get you started:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
On that note, any place I should go check out because I have no idea how much stuff they added since last I've played
I don't know what you've seen already and how much spoilers you like.
At first you can check the feats you are missing.
If the hints are to cryptic you can check the feat-list in the Wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkcrow

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a way to cheat/add items?

Also is there an updated walkthrough?
I think this is probably the easiest method (at least that I could find):

For anyone who perhaps wanted to tweak some variables with cheats without losing the ability to gain feats, you can do the following:

1. Press F12, then go to the console tab.
2. Enter: SugarCube.State.variables.debug=1
3. After pressing enter, just refresh the game state by doing an action, like moving somewhere or waiting.
4. The Cheats tab and Debug tab should appear on the left with the other menus.
5. After you are done changing what you wanted to, be sure to enter the following into the console: SugarCube.State.variables.debug=0
Now cheats should be disabled again.

Regarding the Debug menu, you can probably ignore it for the most part. Some people might be interested in the "Events" tab there though.

If you try to access cheats using any other method, like using SugarCube.State.variables.cheatdisable="f" , the developer seems to have placed an anti-cheat checker which still keeps feats locked, even after using SugarCube.State.variables.feats.locked=false once cheats have been disabled. So I think the debugger is the easiest one to use.

It took me much longer to figure this out than it should have . . .

Reactions: RealF

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I don't know what you've seen already and how much spoilers you like.
At first you can check the feats you are missing.
If the hints are to cryptic you can check the feat-list in the Wiki.
Ah right. I should have checked there first thanks!

On a different note, in my haste to speed through the game, building my character, I accidentally made them more bratty than meek, which was what I wanted. Hoping I can bring them back to meek quickly without them losing their virginity.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Ah right. I should have checked there first thanks!

On a different note, in my haste to speed through the game, building my character, I accidentally made them more bratty than meek, which was what I wanted. Hoping I can bring them back to meek quickly without them losing their virginity.
you can act subby without ending with penetration

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah. I'm going to need to be careful with that as well though since I don't have enough exp to use the "keep them away" with a specific body part.
well the only/most effective way to train those body parts is by doing that
there's always "pull away" when the NPCs go stage further

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Get knocked up by a hooman, set it to shortest until you're at third trimester THEN you switch it up to 9 months so the third trimester lasts a long time and enjoy the -50% or 60% reduction on a lot of stats, you masochist.
Nah, won't do that evah!
My poor MC is now in her 3rd trimester, 11 days to go, and everything is bloody painful. Athletics and physique are just non existent anymore and every activity causes lots of fatigue. Running away? Just nope. Thankfully the heels are still kicking.
I really wonder if any of those preggo fanatics are now playing the game. Haven't heard anything for a while. Neither praise nor complaint.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah, won't do that evah!
My poor MC is now in her 3rd trimester, 11 days to go, and everything is bloody painful. Athletics and physique are just non existent anymore and every activity causes lots of fatigue. Running away? Just nope. Thankfully the heels are still kicking.
I really wonder if any of those preggo fanatics are now playing the game. Haven't heard anything for a while. Neither praise nor complaint.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I've knocked my PC once, never getting her knocked again.
I have exported a save file for my preg fetish and that's pretty much it.
Those stat reductions are f-ing hellish as a defiant no-spray enjoyer.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I've knocked my PC once, never getting her knocked again.
I have exported a save file for my preg fetish and that's pretty much it.
Those stat reductions are f-ing hellish as a defiant no-spray enjoyer.
I have no problems with spraying if it helps. But usually I just don't need it. It's a last resort option. Usually I carry a full arsenal with me and don't use it.
Recently I used a few cans, but there are only so many situations where spraying helps. Especially it does help with running away or getting tired.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have no problems with spraying if it helps. But usually I just don't need it. It's a last resort option. Usually I carry a full arsenal with me and don't use it.
Recently I used a few cans, but there are only so many situations where spraying helps. Especially it does help with running away or getting tired.
Oh, I use sprays on all my other saves but my main has that iron-rule to NEVER use sprays even if it means losing.
Biting is pretty much my best friend in combat.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes