ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I mean, after spending every upgrade in the mayor's office, the money's pretty much useless now.
I'm still never paying Bailey or any cop since it's been that way and it will stay that way.
Robin can get tard-wrangled but they'll get over it~~~

A true Defiant enjoyer!
I ditched even starting robin relationship on my second save cause cba with having to deal w trauma and I ain't paying bailey squat (the sub way)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I ditched even starting robin relationship on my second save cause cba with having to deal w trauma and I ain't paying bailey squat (the sub way)
Robin's a great trauma / stress dump you can spam every 20 mins so I'll take it.
They're my go-to.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Wdym, it's literally one turn after the lake and you'll reach the wolf cave / eden's house. (Not alex)
Yeah, Eden, of course, not Alex...
It takes at least two turns. But only if you are lucky.
If not it can easily take 10 turns.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've never seen this take 10 turns before, maybe it's based on history stat?
It's always one or two.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Umm.. You may be doing something wrong.
Check the wiki page for the
It's always one or two.
In fairness (and iIrc, I'm a tad rusty on the game) the secret path takes you to 'Lake shore' side of the lake.
You still need to walk deeper to get to wolfden or Eden's cabin.
If you do that walk in the forest, it 6 times. But the safe 'trick' is to walk along the lake to the campsite area, then into the forest. From there it's just one move deeper into the forest to get to the den or cabin.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Umm.. You may be doing something wrong.
Check the wiki page for the

In fairness (and iIrc, I'm a tad rusty on the game) the secret path takes you to 'Lake shore' side of the lake.
You still need to walk deeper to get to wolfden or Eden's cabin.
If you do that walk in the forest, it 6 times. But the safe 'trick' is to walk along the lake to the campsite area, then into the forest. From there it's just one move deeper into the forest to get to the den or cabin.
6 times?
I go to the lake via secret path and go deeper, it only takes one or two to me to reach the cave / Eden's house.
I've never seen it go above that number since day 1 of me playing.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It's always one or two.
It was exactly 10 turns from the cave to the lake when I typed this answer.
On the up side I got a honeycomb and a bunch roses to sell.
The downside was, I lost almost all my clothes.
And all stats are maxed.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
And all stats are maxed.
Sometimes the rng gods are just against you

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Too lazy to quote people. As someone who is into preggo stuff, I'm waiting for the preggo stuff with the npcs - sydney, robin, eden etc to have reactions to it/when you knock them up.

Right now it's just the black wolf and nameless npcs, I think you can make the other characters fertile or something but there's no extra dialogue yet.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I found out you can have Eden for trauma relief
stress has plenty of other methods itself too
easy trauma be gone (only for "girl" pc(can be male but not look like a boy)) number 1 be a demon with max exhibition and max promiscuity number two go to the boy locker room naked before/after class number 3 steel virginitys optional step make the student have high than base to be a virgin

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
easy trauma be gone (only for "girl" pc(can be male but not look like a boy)) number 1 be a demon with max exhibition and max promiscuity number two go to the boy locker room naked before/after class number 3 steel virginitys optional step make the student have high than base to be a virgin
So basically a consensual gangbang, works on males too.
Bruh that "1" spam is going to be more annoying than just spamming the 0:20 mins per click when talking to Robin with any animal TF.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
And all stats are maxed.
from the cave and to the lake can be fucky i think i records where you went in if not rng can put you from part 12 of the forest to 20 (with the secret path unlocked at A history puts you at 11 but can be use any at the lake(5-11)to get back to 1). the section with wolf cave and eden cabin is 12 to 20 and from the deepest in the forest is 21 so assuming you count leaving from the cave for step 1 and go to from futhest tile(20) and it would be 10 moves so the worst rng assuming that is how the cave works

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
So basically a consensual gangbang, works on males too.
Bruh that "1" spam is going to be more annoying than just spamming the 0:20 mins per click when talking to Robin with any animal TF.
its ingame time efficient, enables training of sex skills and willpower, the boy locker room force all to be students and male and can be done multiple times a school day (2 per lesson). boys have a harder time due to you only having one dick thuse use the girls locker room is not worth the hassle. however any other gangbangs that are easy to activate available for more of the day and year?
also robin is better over all because of ease of access, time you can do it, and for including the best boy/girl robin
and ah yes y spam this one button when i can spam this other button

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
its ingame time efficient, enables training of sex skills and willpower, the boy locker room force all to be students and male and can be done multiple times a school day (2 per lesson). boys have a harder time due to you only having one dick thuse use the girls locker room is not worth the hassle. however any other gangbangs that are easy to activate available for more of the day and year?
also robin is better over all because of ease of access, time you can do it, and for including the best boy/girl robin
and ah yes y spam this one button when i can spam this other button
Yeah but that sex and exhibition fame is going to bite you in the a$$ later on and it's a hassle to spam mickey every 3 days.

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
From patch notes:

I haven't played the latest version yet (been waiting for my preferred mod to be updated), but...
That last bit gave me the impression there's an option to create a stockpile of baby bottles so you don't have to visit them daily.
You can use a breast pump from the hospital during masturbation to store milk. It is also the most effective method I know of to get large amounts of "cream" for the cafe from lactation (you can use two at a time).

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Oh WOW this makes for a world of difference, how long have THESE shortcuts been a thing? ESPECIALLY the "C." one?!
Since the game runs on HTML, the code does not need to be compiled and can be altered with your internet browser as long as you know which variables to change. Codes like these work for almost any HTML game that is run directly from your PC (since the host is usually server-side otherwise). You just need to figure out what to change.

Git repositories are great for checking the JavaScript used and variable names ( ). Alternatively, you could open the HTML file you run the game from with a text editor, but things can be difficult to read this way (using CTRL+f is pretty much your only semi-reliable method here).

Reactions: KekKoo
4.50 star(s) 180 Votes