Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I was wondering about something. How does the player (you) knows when they are pregnant (realistic)? How long does it takes to get the notification? Three weeks? Will they have Morning sickness, menstrual does not happen, etc.? You know the things that could indicate that you are pregnant.

That is because I tried a lot of at risky, dangerous times, plus fertility pills, but nothing. (At least for now)
Check the spoiler stat. If menstruation is stuck on Day 35 and Parasite slot 1 unavailable due to other type then it's pregnant.
Also I think MC would notice on their own at 4 or 5 months preg

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
This is when having sex with a/the NPC s. However, would not it be better like this?

Will happen a couple of times:

1) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. +2 Stress.

After awhile:

2) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

And then:

3) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

Oh dear: You have missed your period as well!!! +2 Stress

Better go and test yourself for pregnacy. +2 Stress.

(perhaps other signs through the days that could indicate that you are pregnant like food cravings, fatique, etc.)

This will actually show/tell in the text and player (you) will realistically knows that it is wise to go and take a test. If you know what I mean.

Or is it already done?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This is when having sex with a/the NPC s. However, would not it be better like this?

1) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. +2 Stress.

After awhile:

2) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

And then:

3) You wake up feel suddenly very nauseous. You made it to the bathroom before getting the floor dirty. Again? Did you eat something that did not agreed with you? +2 Stress.

(perhaps other signs through the days that could indicate that you are pregnant like food cravings, fatique, etc.)

This will actually show/tell in the text and player (you) will realistically knows that it is wise to go and take a test. If you know what I mean.

Or is it already done?
This is more or less what's implemented a the moment.
It takes some weeks to start and gets more and more drastic to the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

After awhile:

And then:

Or is it already done?
Oh god self-aware humor.
Please no, I'm getting borderlands 3 writing PTSD.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
I basically stopped after B2's initial release, though even then Mr. Torgue and pissing off the midget goliath's are the only things I remember being memorably awesome. I distinctly remember something about suplexing a shark wearing a bolo tie...hmph, odd. "Yes?"

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
Why are they taking so long to update? Did something happened or will there be another "big" Update? Before the pregnant update the update releases were a lot faster...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Why are they taking so long to update? Did something happened or will there be another "big" Update? Before the pregnant update the update releases were a lot faster...
Previous update cycle was about a month between releases, so I wouldn't consider it getting late until about a week more passes

Reactions: Brort

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
This is more or less what's implemented a the moment. It takes some weeks to start and gets more and more drastic to the end.
Okay. Thanks. It is implemented in the latest version v4.09 or already done in v. 4.06? How many weeks will it start notifying about waking up with cravings, emotions, menstrual stop and all?

That is because I saw in Spoiler Stat that the MC parasite slot 1 is unavailiable, but still waking up refreshed. If you know what I mean.

But it is possible that I need more patience and that it comes soon.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Okay. Thanks. It is implemented in the latest version v4.09 or already done in v. 4.06? How many weeks will it start notifying about waking up with cravings, emotions, menstrual stop and all?

That is because I saw in Spoiler Stat that the MC parasite slot 1 is unavailiable, but still waking up refreshed. If you know what I mean.

But it is possible that I need more patience and that it comes soon.
These messages were added already in January.
But you should not play anything older than 0.4.0.9. There were lots of bug fix along the way.
I don't remember how long it took me to notice it. I think it was almost more than a game week (with the default setting of 3 months of pregnancy). Only then the pregnancy test worked.
The Extra Stat does not spoiler this time. It only shows the pregnancy when the test works.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What should i expect if i dont rush to the hospital? The wolf cave is nice.
Oh, if you have the wolf cave then it's even better 'cause Bailey won't get your kids -> no additional payments.
I don't know if they take hooman kids though, I only have pups in that place.

Reactions: tester72

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Ooh checking dev changes on github it seems that forced crossdressing option is coming, this could be fun. I know we already got some events like that but I assume adding toggle means expansion on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sostoun

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Forced crossdressing is nice...
But I'm still waiting for Android animation fix and firemod update so can't care less

Reactions: Sostoun

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Ooh checking dev changes on github it seems that forced crossdressing option is coming, this could be fun. I know we already got some events like that but I assume adding toggle means expansion on this.
I thought it was only a matter of time before Whitney tried forcing crossdressing. They're already a bully not letting you use your normal school bathroom. Could also see the principal forcing you into opposite sex clothes for their pictures.

Reactions: Sostoun and Karkhel

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
I'm going to ask here because I'm too dumb to figure it out, but what happened to the sugarcube command to change the time of day? It was super useful for grinding things that only happen at a certain time of day, SugarCube.State.variables.time= doesn't seem to do anything anymore.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I'm going to ask here because I'm too dumb to figure it out, but what happened to the sugarcube command to change the time of day? It was super useful for grinding things that only happen at a certain time of day, SugarCube.State.variables.time= doesn't seem to do anything anymore.
Yes, and that is a good thing, because this caused a lot of fuck up.

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
You can just use this to enable cheats and change the time that way (with skips).
For anyone who perhaps wanted to tweak some variables with cheats without losing the ability to gain feats, you can do the following:

1. Press F12, then go to the console tab.
2. Enter: V.debug=1
3. After pressing enter, just refresh the game state by doing an action, like moving somewhere or waiting.
4. The Cheats tab and Debug tab should appear on the left with the other menus.
5. After you are done changing what you wanted to, be sure to enter the following into the console: V.debug=0
Now cheats should be disabled again.

Regarding the Debug menu, you can probably ignore it for the most part. Some people might be interested in the "Events" tab there though.

If you try to access cheats using any other method, like using V.cheatdisable="f" , the developer seems to have placed an anti-cheat checker which still keeps feats locked, even after using V.feats.locked=false once cheats have been disabled. So I think the debugger is the easiest one to use.

It took me much longer to figure this out than it should have . . .

Edit: "V." in the code above was originally set as "SugarCube.State.variables.", but since "V." is easier to type, it can be used instead.
Additionally, "C." can be used to access some non-player states without going through the cheat menu (like "C.npc.Robin.trauma=" to alter Robin's trauma state).

Edit 2: I figured out how to directly unlock feats. Use
Wikifier.wikifyEval('<<earnFeat "Feat Name">>')

in the console, and just replace "Feat Name" with the name of the feat (keep the quotes).
A list of all the feats can be found on the wiki:

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes