CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
to my knowledge, most reliable high income is gonna be cooking at the bakery with maxed out lactation (cow tf), cumming will also help with that probably (so herm or male start)
things you can do on the side for some additional cash in meantime can be weekly brothel shows and monthly payment from the temple, if you wanna deal with keeping your virginity
Thnx, it seems the cafe is the best source of income, but I don't wanna risk getting captured by Remy (besides, if I lose my virginity, I'll lose the Angel TF...).

So I suppose I'll stick to the cafe but without the Cow TF & dancing at Danube Street (I think it gives around 2K money? Don't remember).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thnx, it seems the cafe is the best source of income, but I don't wanna risk getting captured by Remy (besides, if I lose my virginity, I'll lose the Angel TF...).

So I suppose I'll stick to the cafe but without the Cow TF & dancing at Danube Street (I think it gives around 2K money? Don't remember).
Hmm, if you're afraid of losing that virginity then you can always fit yourself with a chastity cage, should give you enough time to eat as much grass as you can to max the Cow TF numbers and escape.
--
If you wanna speedrun Remy's farm, you'll need high tending, max if preferred.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I don't have and feel you don't need the cow transformation. It's only relevant if you REALLY want to make bank quickly, but even without it, you can have two successive bun making sessions, and fit at least one additional one if you can wait a couple of hours for lactation to refill. I actually didn't plan on bothering with the cafe stuff, but one of the slimes Whitney put on me increased breast size, and also ended up giving me lactation (at least I don't know how it should have happened otherwise).
I was rather annoyed by it, but it DOES generate a fairly reliable income stream.
The cafe is the major cash generator because it is unlimited and can be used daily - in fact, I feel that it's kinda broken when compared to all other income sources.

The other really easy sources are in my opinion Avery, the photo studio and the shows at the brothel. And the church allowance, I guess, but I didn't really make use of it. I got the Angel TF, because that's usually how I play the early game, but maintaining virginity kinda defeats the purpose of the game (in my book).
Last time I played hunting for artifacts in the lake was also great, but if the ingame text is accurate, I presume you can avoid the retarded pale figure encounters if you never go relic hunting? In that case, it'd be worth it to avoid this income stream to also avoid the pale figure. He/she sucks hard, imo.

Like so many of the game's systems, there's definately a solid foundation when it comes to jobs, but also a need for a MASSIVE overhaul.

Oh, and about Remy, I regret not skipping the farm stuff wholesale. It's a ridiculous cash sink, the best crops cannot be sold wholesale and Remy is just too much of a bother. Playing the poker game until the end (i.e. when you can pick declare your victory) should reset or at the very least massively impact the assault timer, imo. Even individual actions should have a minor impact. And there should be a way to get rid of Remy in the same way you can get rid of Whitney.
I don't like the Whitney character, and it's sad that you can't just have her/him eventually lose interest in you if you're too much of a bother.
As I wrote earlier, in this playthrough I managed for the first time to trigger the event where Whitney gets abducted, and my experience has been massively improved ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ_2020

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't have and feel you don't need the cow transformation. It's only relevant if you REALLY want to make bank quickly, but even without it, you can have two successive bun making sessions, and fit at least one additional one if you can wait a couple of hours for lactation to refill. I actually didn't plan on bothering with the cafe stuff, but one of the slimes Whitney put on me increased breast size, and also ended up giving me lactation (at least I don't know how it should have happened otherwise).
I was rather annoyed by it, but it DOES generate a fairly reliable income stream.
The cafe is the major cash generator because it is unlimited and can be used daily - in fact, I feel that it's kinda broken when compared to all other income sources.

The other really easy sources are in my opinion Avery, the photo studio and the shows at the brothel. And the church allowance, I guess, but I didn't really make use of it. I got the Angel TF, because that's usually how I play the early game, but maintaining virginity kinda defeats the purpose of the game (in my book).
Last time I played hunting for artifacts in the lake was also great, but if the ingame text is accurate, I presume you can avoid the retarded pale figure encounters if you never go relic hunting? In that case, it'd be worth it to avoid this income stream to also avoid the pale figure. He/she sucks hard, imo.

Like so many of the game's systems, there's definately a solid foundation, but also a need for a MASSIVE overhaul.
there's plenty of income sources to get by, yeah
but the question was how to make the most money fastest, so

Reactions: rezaf

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020

Like so many of the game's systems, there's definately a solid foundation when it comes to jobs, but also a need for a MASSIVE overhaul.

Oh, and about Remy, I regret not skipping the farm stuff wholesale. It's a ridiculous cash sink, the best crops cannot be sold wholesale and Remy is just too much of a bother. Playing the poker game until the end (i.e. when you can pick declare your victory) should reset or at the very least massively impact the assault timer, imo. Even individual actions should have a minor impact. And there should be a way to get rid of Remy in the same way you can get rid of Whitney.
I don't like the Whitney character, and it's sad that you can't just have her/him eventually lose interest in you if you're too much of a bother.
As I wrote earlier, in this playthrough I managed for the first time to trigger the event where Whitney gets abducted, and my experience has been massively improved ever since.
I see, in my case, I went with the Angel TF because I like the "purity challenges" in H-games (and I'm not wearing a chastity belt precisely for that, to make things harder to manage), so far? I'm doing good, but I suppose I'll have to lose that TF 'cause Sydney is my Love Interest (and, IIRC, even if you have consensual sex as an Angel, you'll still become a Fallen Angel... So I'm gonna reduce my "angelicness" without engaging in sex so I can lose the Angel TF prior to having sex with her, so I don't become a Fallen Angel/Demon).

As for the income, yeah, I really don't wanna get captured by Remy, so I suppose I'll have to do it the "hard way" (still, like many said, the Cafe seems to be the most reliable and one of the least dangerous sources of income). As for the Pale Figure... yeah, I hate him, even if I have 4 Pepper Sprays, he's still a pain in the ass, so I just try to avoid him entirely (even if that means no more treasures).

Lastly, yeah, the whole "farm" thing was, IMO, a waste of my money, I mean, it was fun at the beginning (especially during the encounters, which were harder in my case as that asshole Bailey was supporting Remy), but, considering how regular Remy is at sabotaging the farm and that you need to go play cards with that chick just to reduce the penalization is... tedious, boring. Also, you have to spend like, 50K money? Or smth like that, and I was expecting to receive a ton of earnings afterwards, but, so far, I haven't gotten more than what I spent.

And yeah, I also got rid of Kylar, Whitney & Avery, all of them were quite annoying and the game became a lot better without them.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Any idea how to "decompress" the save file in the newest version?

Added save compression using a custom algorithm, reducing save file size.
Oh, c'mon, dude.
Guess it'll be cheats ffs

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see, in my case, I went with the Angel TF because I like the "purity challenges" in H-games (and I'm not wearing a chastity belt precisely for that, to make things harder to manage), so far? I'm doing good, but I suppose I'll have to lose that TF 'cause Sydney is my Love Interest (and, IIRC, even if you have consensual sex as an Angel, you'll still become a Fallen Angel... So I'm gonna reduce my "angelicness" without engaging in sex so I can lose the Angel TF prior to having sex with her, so I don't become a Fallen Angel/Demon).

As for the income, yeah, I really don't wanna get captured by Remy, so I suppose I'll have to do it the "hard way" (still, like many said, the Cafe seems to be the most reliable and one of the least dangerous sources of income). As for the Pale Figure... yeah, I hate him, even if I have 4 Pepper Sprays, he's still a pain in the ass, so I just try to avoid him entirely (even if that means no more treasures).

Lastly, yeah, the whole "farm" thing was, IMO, a waste of my money, I mean, it was fun at the beginning (especially during the encounters, which were harder in my case as that asshole Bailey was supporting Remy), but, considering how regular Remy is at sabotaging the farm and that you need to go play cards with that chick just to reduce the penalization is... tedious, boring. Also, you have to spend like, 50K money? Or smth like that, and I was expecting to receive a ton of earnings afterwards, but, so far, I haven't gotten more than what I spent.

And yeah, I also got rid of Kylar, Whitney & Avery, all of them were quite annoying and the game became a lot better without them.
you don't lose angel TF if you do pure Sydney route

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

If you are concerned about virginity, get a chastity cage and carry on.
Working at the cafe as a cow, preferably as a male or a futa, is by far the biggest cash cow. (Since we have now breast pumps, it might be even bigger than before...)
If you want to speed up your first million, you have to hedge your bets.
The weekly appointments are a good source with little grind: photo shoot, Avery's date, brothel show. ~6k/w.
The risky dance job is an even better source, but it's a bit grindy. It might give you another 6k/w
Max out Alex' farm. Like the café it's a slow burner. But once you have all fields irrigated and maybe even fertilized, it will churn out a lot of stuff you can sell at the factory. ~1…2k/d.
And rob everyone along the way. It may not look much, but it adds up.

Aug 22, 2021
Just to put some concrete numbers to the cafe job as of the current update, I make between 2.5-3.2k per hour at the bakery depending on starting arousal with:
  • herm start
  • fully levelled cafe (through re-opening)
  • cow transformation
  • maxed penis and breast sizes / fluid capacity
  • A penis urchin parasite (effectively negates passive arousal loss)
  • A milker
By starting off by undressing, putting on the milker, then fingering yourself with four fingers for the full time - 3 rounds (i.e. 7 clicks after she is 'right outside the door'), you should climax 3-4 times giving you numerous buns without your manager getting suspicious. I have tried nearly every (1-handed) masturbation option in the game, and this gives the most arousal per turn.

By walking in the first time with nearly full arousal (i.e. climaxing almost immediately), I find I can work for around 4 hours before starting to run below half on fluids, but you can definitely bump those numbers by draining yourself fully dry. You will occasionally lose some of your daily income as you leave your shift to bribe people getting sus, but that should only happen every 5 times you leave and becomes almost negligible.

This is the strat that has made the outrageous farm and town renovation options possible in my run, and actually makes it quite hard to get rid of the cow transformation.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Just to put some concrete numbers to the cafe job as of the current update, I make between 2.5-3.2k per hour at the bakery depending on starting arousal with:
  • herm start
  • fully levelled cafe (through re-opening)
  • cow transformation
  • maxed penis and breast sizes / fluid capacity
  • A penis urchin parasite (effectively negates passive arousal loss)
  • A milker
By starting off by undressing, putting on the milker, then fingering yourself with four fingers for the full time - 3 rounds (i.e. 7 clicks after she is 'right outside the door'), you should climax 3-4 times giving you numerous buns without your manager getting suspicious. I have tried nearly every (1-handed) masturbation option in the game, and this gives the most arousal per turn.

By walking in the first time with nearly full arousal (i.e. climaxing almost immediately), I find I can work for around 4 hours before starting to run below half on fluids, but you can definitely bump those numbers by draining yourself fully dry. You will occasionally lose some of your daily income as you leave your shift to bribe people getting sus, but that should only happen every 5 times you leave and becomes almost negligible.

This is the strat that has made the outrageous farm and town renovation options possible in my run, and actually makes it quite hard to get rid of the cow transformation.
Penis/Breast size has no effect on max capacity, it's 3k ml max regardless of size (6k ml max with Cow). Although smaller penis take longer to reach the 3k max capacity.

Have you tried using 2 milkers?
Yeah, you won't orgasm as often. But semen/vaginal fluid aren't the bulk of cream volume anyway.
With double pumps you can really crank out the milk.

Arztz

Mar 11, 2020
Ooh checking dev changes on github it seems that forced crossdressing option is coming, this could be fun. I know we already got some events like that but I assume adding toggle means expansion on this.
Forced gender swap when?
or any gender swap... i had to edit the game to have the option in game, because using cheats breaks the immersion

Aug 22, 2021
Have you tried using 2 milkers?
Yeah, you won't orgasm as often. But semen/vaginal fluid aren't the bulk of cream volume anyway.
I did try two milkers, which does indeed milk you faster. Problem is, you run out of milk quite quickly (3 sessions or so) and it takes a good while to refill and isn't accelerated by high arousal. My method should end up draining you evenly in the long run.

As to whether semen/vaginal fluid are the bulk of cream volume, how exactly do you know that? From what I observed in the above, it should end up being about half and half.

For the sake of science, what numbers are you getting with double milkers?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
As to whether semen/vaginal fluid are the bulk of cream volume, how exactly do you know that? From what I observed in the above, it should end up being about half and half.
:FacePalm: My bad.
I just realized I commented on that based on my way of doing it, without taking the time to consider the math of yours.
I'm usually smarter then that, I swear :giggle:

My reasoning for using double milkers isn't money.
It's because I'm not really worried about making money fast. So I only put in a shift or 2 per day.
But I use that as a chance to empty breasts as much as possible, so I don't get the pain build-up from full breasts as quickly if I need to skip a day or 2 at the cafe.

For the sake of science, what numbers are you getting with double milkers?
Can't remember the ML amounts atm.
Avg low to mid 30's buns baked each hour.

edit:
Did a couple shifts at the cafe...
Double milker, went in 'cold', stopped on 8th "Sam about to enter" (no suspicion that way), 931ml milk 31 buns (no orgasms)
2nd shift same, but orgasmed once, 1063 ml total fluids and 35 buns.

At ~950ml per shift a player at max (3000 ML) capacity and full breasts can do 3 shifts with double breast pumps. And be safe from pain of full breasts for a good while afterwards.

edit... again:
Did a couple shifts with 1 breast pump and one hand on the 'equipment'.
20 to 25 buns per shift. Depending on starting 'cool' or starting 'hot'.
So... For max buns per day (getting the most out of all fluids), yeah, the one and one is the way to go.
For max buns per shift, double pumps. Max 3 shifts per day if you're starting with full breasts and no Cow TF.

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I also wonder about the exact circumstances that you feel a prick in the neck, pass out and kidnapped by Kylar. Is it because of a too high jealousy or cuddling in your bedroom with someone else? However, is there way to keep on preventing this, but still have a great contact with him/her? If you know what I mean.

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
this game is too dark for me to play -.-
btw what is online part ? how you play the game online ?
i mean can we play with each other ?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I also wonder about the exact circumstances that you feel a prick in the neck, pass out and kidnapped by Kylar. Is it because of a too high jealousy or cuddling in your bedroom with someone else?
:p
However, is there way to keep on preventing this, but still have a great contact with him/her? If you know what I mean.
Jump through enough hoops, yeah, you can't probably avoid it.
Personally, I just go the 'Stockholm' route. Give additional 'contact' ;) with Kylar and access to the manor. There's also some feats to get there (More vrelcoins are always good)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Forced gender swap when?
or any gender swap... i had to edit the game to have the option in game, because using cheats breaks the immersion
likely never, the game isn't gonna mess with your genital choices
and what that would even do to herm characters

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Forced gender swap when?
As much as I am a weirdo that checks every game that has both female protag and pregnancy tags, this has been THE thing that I hoped for the most since I started following this game, just the structure of this game makes it a perfect medium for gender swap IMO you can have your character comment on things, you can have people who might've met you earlier comment on things, it would be a hefty amount of work though and I dunno if its even planned. Not something I'm holding my breath for.

Reactions: Arztz

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
I have a question for people who played "Doren Days" and "World Expansion" Which one would you guys recommend more?

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes