rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Does fertility pills increase impregnation chance of male player impregnating female NPCs? If not I would like to addition of virility pills to have that effect.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Oh, if you have the wolf cave then it's even better 'cause Bailey won't get your kids -> no additional payments.
I don't know if they take hooman kids though, I only have pups in that place.
I lust for the unspeakable.

My kids are multiples and are either wolfs or wolf boys.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Does fertility pills increase impregnation chance of male player impregnating female NPCs? If not I would like to addition of virility pills to have that effect.
I thought this question could be answered easily by a quick look into the code... Oh my gosh, huuuge mistake!
This pregnancy stuff made everything so much more complicated on so many levels. (told you so?)
But I guess it really only boosts passive fertility and not virility.
Since futa PC is a thing, two types of pills would be needed.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I did that already by editing the html file, I'm not trying to skip forward but to go back a few hours.
This is done easily. But if you screw with time you will break things. Especially if you cross an hour boundary, even more so if you cross a day boundary. If you don't now how to fix these issues too, you should not meddle with time.

Jul 11, 2020
Hey, is there a way to get the combat sprite colors to line up better with the character model in the top left. I've found I'm having a lot of trouble finding a "tanning level" that has the combat sprites actually looking good. For a huge amount of the paler colors the PC's nipples totally blend in with her skin.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Nothing, crossdressers just continue doin' what they already do...
Same with panties:
Whitney: I command You to wear no panties!
MC: What panties? I'm goin commando for 2 monthes already... I mean... OMG, how cruel, *sob*
going to opposite gender toilet as a crossdresser doesn't really affect you either
I was like "oh no, I'm forced to use the same toilet I've been using since the start of the game"

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Since we were discussing "endings" a couple of pages back, I have a question for you lot: At which point do you guys usually end a playthrough?

I'm about 15% into the second year and have run completely out of steam.
At this point, I'm bored to tears by the futility of repeating the same school routines for another year, and beyond that, I'm basically maxed out in most things, I'm A* in all the school subjects, most of my skills, sexual or not, are maxed out and I unlocked a ton of Feats. I even unlocked some unfavorable traits for shits and giggles, like all the Hypnosis traits you can get from tentacles only and maximised unfavorable Fames. Heck, I even tried going for the trait for being a rapetoy, but 1000 is really a tall order, I'm at a litte more than 200 and just not willing to put in all the additional grind.
There's still lots of content I haven't seen, I made one quick involuntary visit to Eden and haven't seen him since, I haven't done anything with Kylar or Whitney (actually got rid of him this time around, what a relief) or Robin (I leave him to rot at the Docks), I only just started expanding the farm and haven't done a single town improvement - in fact, I'm not even sure how to start doing them to begin with. I didn't get pregnant, but just never got the appeal of doing that.
In short, I think I'm done with the game this time around and will shelve it for at least a solid number of updates.
When does that point hit for you? Or are you just playing continuously, trying out different approaches and stuff? I'm curious.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Since we were discussing "endings" a couple of pages back, I have a question for you lot: At which point do you guys usually end a playthrough?

At this point, I'm bored to tears by the futility of repeating the same school routines for another year, and beyond that, I'm basically maxed out in most things, I'm A* in all the school subjects, most of my skills, sexual or not, are maxed out and I unlocked a ton of Feats. I even unlocked some unfavorable traits for shits and giggles, like all the Hypnosis traits you can get from tentacles only and maximised unfavorable Fames. Heck, I even tried going for the trait for being a rapetoy, but 1000 is really a tall order, I'm at a litte more than 200 and just not willing to put in all the additional grind.
There's still lots of content I haven't seen, I made one quick involuntary visit to Eden and haven't seen him since, I haven't done anything with Kylar or Whitney (actually got rid of him this time around, what a relief) or Robin (I leave him to rot at the Docks), I only just started expanding the farm and haven't done a single town improvement - in fact, I'm not even sure how to start doing them to begin with. I didn't get pregnant, but just never got the appeal of doing that.
In short, I think I'm done with the game this time around and will shelve it for at least a solid number of updates.
When does that point hit for you? Or are you just playing continuously, trying out different approaches and stuff? I'm curious.
I don't end playthroughs, just stop playing for a while and come back once either I want something specific DoL can give me or there's new stuff

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020

I stopped playing as well like 3-4 months ago because, even though I still haven't seen the different paths with, say, Eden, the Underground Brothel or Great Hawk, I got bored of the repetitive events and the grinding (I have most of my skills maxed already).

I began playing today again to see how much the "pregnancy update" added, but after I've explored that feature, I'll probably just drop the game again until another major update. However, there's one feat I wanna get and it's the "millionare" feat, so I suppose you can only get it by stealing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I stopped playing as well like 3-4 months ago because, even though I still haven't seen the different paths with, say, Eden, the Underground Brothel or Great Hawk, I got bored of the repetitive events and the grinding (I have most of my skills maxed already).

I began playing today again to see how much the "pregnancy update" added, but after I've explored that feature, I'll probably just drop the game again until another major update. However, there's one feat I wanna get and it's the "millionare" feat, so I suppose you can only get it by stealing.
Only get it by stealing? Not even close, stealing can't even compare to working as a chef in the Cafe.
Go sell some cream puffs with Cow TF for minmax purposes and you'll reach it in less than an in-game year.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know the best way to get the "Millionare" feat? I already maxed Skullduggery but it's been a long while since I last played this game, I wanna know, what are the best ways to earn money? Or what are the best spots to steal and get tons of money?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know the best way to get the "Millionare" feat? I already maxed Skullduggery but it's been a long while since I last played this game, I wanna know, what are the best ways to earn money? Or what are the best spots to steal and get tons of money?
to my knowledge, most reliable high income is gonna be cooking at the bakery with maxed out lactation (cow tf), cumming will also help with that probably (so herm or male start)
things you can do on the side for some additional cash in meantime can be weekly brothel shows and monthly payment from the temple, if you wanna deal with keeping your virginity

Reactions: Sostoun

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019

There is player survey with exact this question.
Apparently most players end playthrough when there is a new update.

Reactions: rezaf
4.50 star(s) 182 Votes