darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
Edit 2: I figured out how to directly unlock feats. Use
Wikifier.wikifyEval('<<earnFeat "Feat Name">>')

in the console, and just replace "Feat Name" with the name of the feat (keep the quotes).
A list of all the feats can be found on the wiki:
I discovered how to directly add feats for those interested.

But it does not give you the satisfaction of seeing the popup . . .

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Hm, I have attempted to marry FireMod with Beeesss and roll it upon DoL 4.09. That is, first comes basic DOL 4.09 img folder, then I copy FireMod img folder on top (with 'replace', of course) and then do the same for Beeesss.
The result is appaling:
DolFail.JPG
Upon digging inside the folders themselves, X-Ray (FireMod) is now straight up incompatible, since the new system uses different sprites for different parts of the same animation (like, penis sprites are separate, vaginal walls deformation ones are separate).

Has anyone done this successfully yet?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hm, I have attempted to marry FireMod with Beeesss and roll it upon DoL 4.09. That is, first comes basic DOL 4.09 img folder, then I copy FireMod img folder on top (with 'replace', of course) and then do the same for Beeesss.
The result is appaling:
View attachment 2621463
Upon digging inside the folders themselves, X-Ray (FireMod) is now straight up incompatible, since the new system uses different sprites for different parts of the same animation (like, penis sprites are separate, vaginal walls deformation ones are separate).

I think only BEEESSS is working kinda-normally rn unless it's new clothes / hairdos then it'll look a bit janky.
Firemod won't work anymore since there are some new x-ray shenanigans like you said, wonder when will it update.
Hopefully along with BEEESSS too.

May 29, 2022
I discovered how to directly add feats for those interested.

But it does not give you the satisfaction of seeing the popup . . .
Thanks for the
Wikifier.wikifyEval('<<earnFeat "Feat Name">>')
part.
Similarly to the V, C or T properties I feel like they should add a "call sugarcube macro" function called M or something...
Well, since I always download the whole source from the repo and compile it myself I might just add that myself next version lol.
Or maybe I'll grow some balls and become an actual contributor... nah not gonna happen... Took me all my energy to get out of lurker territory recently. And lots of alc. Maybe I should better stop drinking instead :/
Bah who cares

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I was wondering about something. How does the player (you) knows when they are pregnant (realistic)? How long does it takes to get the notification? Three weeks? Will they have Morning sickness, menstrual does not happen, etc.? You know the things that could indicate that you are pregnant.

That is because I tried a lot of at risky, dangerous times, plus fertility pills, but nothing. (At least for now)

darkcrow

Jun 21, 2017
The result is appaling:
View attachment 2621463

The problem here might be that you added FireMod last, which might have overwritten the BEEESSS clothing. I added the latter to my game, and the only clothing that should give the problem you have in the image is that added after 0.3.13.5.
Or perhaps that the clothing did not end up in the right directory.

Also, a lot of the graphics were improved later (most notably the animals), so I would recommend only keeping the character and clothing files. The x-rays' paths were also changed, but if you want to add modded ones, just see where the files should go individually; it should still work, I think.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Is there a way to lower awareness like a large percent? praying when you have a high amount doesnt do much

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I'm wondering when the dev will let you wear both glasses and the surgical mask at the same time. I like glasses.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, absolutely! I was so confused when I realized I couldn't do it. Hopefully, they add it at some point.
You can try joining the discord and suggest it there if you want.
Just uhh, good luck 'cause there's a lot of unhinged folks.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Only way? I only had high trauma on the farm so kind of missed out early game
I can't say it's the only way but yeah Doc Harper loves nothing more than turning people innocent.
If you can have high enough trauma, you can talk to Doc Harper and it's free access to the Asylum which you can then spam those shenanigans or the once-a-week appointments by them every Friday.

Pale Waifu too iirc, when you're abducted by them and keep losing to them, it reduces awareness by a bit but also other stats too, free trauma as a bonus.
The slow yet steady way is to just spam praying in the temple.

Reactions: Klolita

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any requiement for birth to start or to make it safe? Or does it just hit a timer and you are giving birth then and there?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there any requiement for birth to start or to make it safe? Or does it just hit a timer and you are giving birth then and there?
You'll just get a notification saying Your water has broken! and after that, you better rush to the hospital.

Reactions: Klolita

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I can't say it's the only way but yeah Doc Harper loves nothing more than turning people innocent.
If you can have high enough trauma, you can talk to Doc Harper and it's free access to the Asylum which you can then spam those shenanigans or the once-a-week appointments by them every Friday.

Pale Waifu too iirc, when you're abducted by them and keep losing to them, it reduces awareness by a bit but also other stats too, free trauma as a bonus.
The slow yet steady way is to just spam praying in the temple.
Also, the Dark Pendant increases Awareness gains/losses.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes