hagare

Mar 27, 2019
soooooooo are there cheats for the android version? xD
Nevermind. Just found it.
I should really explore settings more.

Different question, can you fuck robin yet?

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
soooooooo are there cheats for the android version? xD
Nevermind. Just found it.
I should really explore settings more.

Different question, can you fuck robin yet?
yup you got to romance them good, love and lust

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
This is like the perfect HTML game / game. Characters, writings, events, things you can do... Everything is top notch. It never gets boring. Even if you do the same shit every day, you still encounter new things. Nice gem.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
not romance.
The dirty dancing.
Because as far as I've been playing. Shit ain't happening xD
You have to romance them for that. I don't know if it needs to be maxed, but you need to have a lot of hearts before you can have sex with Robin. Do something with them around 8:30 so that you're in their room at 9 when they go to sleep, and you'll be able to ask if you can stay.

Robin will also sneak into your room at night for sex if you raise their lust stat enough in one day

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
not romance.
The dirty dancing.
Because as far as I've been playing. Shit ain't happening xD
You need to get Robins "lust up" which is hard but they will eventualy leave you a note in your bedroom. If you get the note your good to go! No glove, no love.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The "dead eyes" appearance is triggered by the "Visibly Disturbed" trait, caused by high trauma.

As for masochism, it converts a portion of pain into arousal. High levels just increase the effect. It used to render you immune to pain when the stat reached maximum, but that proved a little OP. It still has a large impact, particularly when stacked with science.

Raising willpower is difficult. This is by design to an extent, as not every character is supposed to achieve high willpower. Helping Winter at the museum gives a decent weekly boost, and there'll be more ways to increase willpower in the future.
Thx for that detailed reply (y)
Btw I like how every time I pick up this game there's new content to be found.
Discovered the "filmset" basement on Domus street when breaking into houses. Just the description of that space is really titillating. I understand why most scenes in the game end after the aggressor orgasms.

However I wholeheartedly hope in the future an extended scenario is written where when you break in, the basement cell is not occupied and he keeps you. Writing a much longer involved story with many scenes and variety would ofc take some dedication. But I believe would be worth it, so much potential there. :)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I just find out the glory hole scene is perfect to raise skulduggery once you get the steal command on combat menu, you can steal from them from the other side of the hole and they cant harm you, what a bunch of losers! xD

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
aww darn it, i update to the new version and now i can't use telekinesis to steal in glory holes anymore... there is really no reason to use that now anymore...

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Robin still has no reaction to entering her room while topless, despite the change log saying there should be a reaction.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
How do i even aproach robin topless? Do i HAVE to be flatchested to do so? Because my character won't leave her room with her big breasts exposed unless it's night time, and by that point robin is alreadly sleeping :(

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
How do i even approach robin topless? Do i HAVE to be flat chested to do so? Because my character won't leave her room with her big breasts exposed unless it's night time, and by that point robin is already sleeping :(
you need Exhibitionism under Characteristics to be high enough and Attitudes in the MC's bedroom i think.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How do i even aproach robin topless? Do i HAVE to be flatchested to do so? Because my character won't leave her room with her big breasts exposed unless it's night time, and by that point robin is alreadly sleeping :(
You need a flat or nearly flat chest and if female have boy pants on(so peeps think your a boy) then you can get Robin either outside school or in their room

Reactions: Vrelnir
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes