Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Monks and Transformations: There was a nice update to the Temple giving more life to its occupence and even more Lore. So with that being said here are my IDEAS and SUGGESTIONS for where they can take this.
SIDE QUEST:First i'd like to be able to join the Temple as an Acolite with maybe Jordan making a deal with Bailey to let you stay and train with them(either with cash or owing a faviour to Bailey) letting you stay at the temple and dealing with the unwashed masses that vist and getting the proper Monk training that goes with it(BDSM type of things). Then you could be given a choice to join their Inner Circle(the Order that deals with all the supernatural stuff) and help with DeTransfomations and the rituals out in the Forest. All with the option to speak with Jordan to go back to your "normal" life at the orphanage at any time.
There is a Massive potential for Lore and interaction with NPCs and Transformations here that i would love to see utilised. I know full well this would be a huge undertaking and not likley to happen for AGES but i just wanted to put this out there.
So if you have anything to add, what you'ld like to see happen at the temple or anything really please comment as i'd like to discus this game with Players and Devs alike.

Reactions: Vrelnir

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
you need Exhibitionism under Characteristics to be high enough and Attitudes in the MC's bedroom i think.
No, can't be. My exhibition stat is literally maxed out, and that's without cheats (though cheats DOES confirm I am at the maximum), and I also have her attitude set to love exhibitionism and gets a massive turn on from it. I literally have her doing swim classes fully nude, walking into the pool room totally naked and convincing the teacher to let me swim nude in front of her classmates. She couldn't be more of an exhibitionist (though I wish she was even more of one, would love to walk nude in the day without needing to hide). Yet, with larger breasts she won't leave her room while topless in the daytime. I checked that with cheats just to see what large breasts does. At her smaller size right now, I can only make her do so while wearing boy clothes from the waist down to look like a boy. That is all with literally maxed exhibitionism.

So, no, that can't be it. Seeing Robin while topless with large breasts appears to be impossible, and seeing her while smaller chested requires boy shorts or a towel and gets no reaction from Robin.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Hey Vrelnir, i was thinking, will we get a Christmas update like we had the halloween one? I ask because my game is alreadly in november and i'm starting to get afraid if i play much beyound i might pass the possible future trigger point for such event.

Reactions: Fangii

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Are the events of the game cyclical? i mean after a year will the events repeat like the science, math and Halloween events? though have to say after moths of in game playing you probably be a pro in every stat to gain anything from dong them again. which will make me ask another question:

If you are a pro and nothing makes you regain control, isn't the MC destine to have a bad end because lost of control and hi trauma? you will be literally terrified of everything even being a pro on everything which doesn't make sense to say the least.

Aug 27, 2018
Hey Vrelnir, i was thinking, will we get a Christmas update like we had the halloween one? I ask because my game is alreadly in november and i'm starting to get afraid if i play much beyound i might pass the possible future trigger point for such event.
Thanks for the festive ideas. I would like to add Christmas events and situations, but it will likely need to wait until next year. It would take a lot of focus, and I'd like the groundwork to be more solid. I might add something small though. Like a costume.

Santa punishing the PC for being on the naughty list is too good not to include at some point.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Are the events of the game cyclical? i mean after a year will the events repeat like the science, math and Halloween events? though have to say after moths of in game playing you probably be a pro in every stat to gain anything from dong them again. which will make me ask another question:

If you are a pro and nothing makes you regain control, isn't the MC destine to have a bad end because lost of control and hi trauma? you will be literally terrified of everything even being a pro on everything which doesn't make sense to say the least.
Don't know about you, but my character is very good at managing trauma and control now. Most sexual acts don't bother her unless very forced, and I am good at knowing how to avoid danger if a stat is in a bad stat and can last long enough to get it back into the green without pushing it. I haven't had a blackout in... So long I don't remember the last one. She is in a pretty normal routine now. Hell, even her prostitution is good now, the club that has security is pretty much perfect. No worries of being raped when dancing too long, customers need follow rules when doing it, half the people that hire me literally just do it to talk and and have someone listen to them, get paid at least a few hundred a night doing this. Because it's all consensual, control only ever goes up and stress and everything else only goes down when whoring. Honestly, since gaining access to the legit strip club and not that back alley awful one, making money and lewding the hell out of my character at the same time is easy.

And no, I don't take the pills of the doctor. I did let them do that thing where she is basically taken over to do lewd things if she blacks out, but that happens so rarely now that it may as well not be a thing. I wouldn't say my character's life is 'good' with all the molestation and rape that still happens, but part of that really is her own fault for often going out without clothes because it turns her on. But while not 'good', her life isn't terrible now, if you don't see an ethical or moral issue with prostitution (I don't). I mean, okay, she's a 13 year old doing prostitution, but still.

So yeah, I don't see a bad end if I somehow play enough to make it till the official end. As she is now, her stats say she still has a normal understanding of sexuality and isn't exactly impure yet. She'll be ending this game fairly still well adjusted... Assuming the dev doesn't throw a curveball as time goes on that somehow mind breaks her.

Reactions: Midge

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Can't care less about skin colour or clothes since the MC it´s just a pixelated toon. If I want the MC to be black or asian, I imagine it. It´s a TEXT-BASED GAME. The pixel art is just an extra, not something important.
Ermm . . . You do realize, that YOUR not the only person playing this game, right ?!
What YOU don't care about, is fine, but others who also play may care about it, in their version, and MAY NOT care for what you want !
So, take a chill-pill, and If you want the text version, play-it, and be happy, and leave OUR version alone.

Tetriss

Dec 13, 2018
Can't care less about skin colour or clothes since the MC it´s just a pixelated toon. If I want the MC to be black or asian, I imagine it. It´s a TEXT-BASED GAME. The pixel art is just an extra, not something important.
You are so stupid. If you dont like pixel art, dont play with it. But euo DONT ALONE PLAY. STOP BEING SELFISH

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

shizunesan

Dec 3, 2018
Wouldnt it be nice to have vibrators and other sex toys incluided? maybe carrying someone with you, or being forced to use one and will raise slowly your arousal while doing so? Or allow strap ons on lesbian sex?

Just an idea :)

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Wouldnt it be nice to have vibrators and other sex toys incluided? maybe carrying someone with you, or being forced to use one and will raise slowly your arousal while doing so? Or allow strap ons on lesbian sex?

Just an idea :)
They are planned. As well as maybe(it's being thought on) an Item system, even if it's only alowes you to carry things in each hand.

Reactions: NitroSM

shizunesan

Dec 3, 2018
They are planned. As well as maybe(it's being thought on) an Item system, even if it's only alowes you to carry things in each hand.
Oh interesting, allthough intead of hand, a backpack or pockets would be nice too? or inside you who knows haha. Is there a roadmap on the blog for the game?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Oh interesting, allthough intead of hand, a backpack or pockets would be nice too? or inside you who knows haha. Is there a roadmap on the blog for the game?
Another thing that's being considered actualy. Most of my info i get from the main DOLs comments section of the current update as thats where Vrelnir seems to be most active.
I wrote my consepts for an item system on page 145 of this forum if your intersted.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Just a quick question to other players, but how many of you actually play past the "Events"(science fair, math comp and halloween) or even past the school holidays?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
where is the pee stuff it has the tag watersport but i havent seen any any tips? :)
The Pee is a LIE! There's one spot so far and it's when you run away from the cops too much at the hospital, they taze you and you wet yourself, that's it.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I want to talk about some of what i see as this games FLAWS. in my mind there are 2 flaws one being minor as it's being worked on steadly but it it also feeds into what i see as a major flaw. But to better describe them i have to talk about the games overall sturcture so bear in mind i'm not trying to come off as a jerk but i think when looking at a game(or anything really) it's important to discuss any flaws in an effort to fix or minimise them to better the overall experiance for both new and returning players.
SANDBOX: This game is classed as a sandbox game where the premise is to have a "loose" goal(paying Bailey each Sunday) and being able to do this aswell as have intersting things to do in each area of the game(i'm going to call these "threads") at the expence of having a "main line" plot or story with side quests. And i think this game does this very well ATM as new Threads are being added to it with each update(either minor or majour)and this leads me to the minor flaw but as i said is being worked on and that is Front Loading.
FRONT LOADING: Its good that this game is getting new Threads and that old Threads are being made more robust(the Temple and soon the Cafe) and the only real thing that makes this a flaw is that all this content is being added ONLY to the front half of the game(i view the school holidays the end of "part 1" and after that "part 2") and because of this i feel most players will rarely see part 2 more then once because of the lack of Threads being added there(this could be by design of the DEVS or an oversite IDK) but because there is no "main line" narritve or very little to no Threads, that leads us to the major flaw.
NO BACK END CONTENT: To be honest this could have changed since the last time i played through the 2nd part so this could be all resolved or lessened but first let me tell you how i "play" this game. The first time i played all the way to the "END"(a certian someone being arrested) then every time after that i wait till the new threads are added, play untill i find them or at least until the latest current City thread(which is Halloween) then wait for the new update and more threads to follow and start again. I'll either do a City run or a Forrest run (Purity run usually with either cheats on or off depending on how i'm feeling) BUT will always stop at the holidays or after because of the lack of part 2 Threads.
SOLUTIONS: I actualy think this can be solved quite easly and i will give an example using the new rumored Farm. OK so you can have NPC events saying "did you hear the farm is getting new ownership in(month after the in game holidays)" or "Man i wish i could vist that Farm but their closed untill(mounth after the holidays)" or even have a school excursion go to the Farm, just some basic set up like that then have the Farm "locked" untill then(I'm not saying do this specifically it's just an example) but basicaly just leave some content and Threads "locked" untill the 2nd part of the game.
OVERALL: These are obviously just some of my thoughts and i'm sure the DEVs have their plans and if they want to put me in my place please feel free to do so, i'd just be good to know what either players or DEVs feel about this or any other flaws that anyone else thinks are in the game ATM and i'd like to discuss some of them. Rationally of course with no spite or malice intended.

Reactions: Vrelnir

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
The Pee is a LIE! There's one spot so far and it's when you run away from the cops too much at the hospital, they taze you and you wet yourself, that's it.
well thats bullshit wish they would like pee in your mouth at school or shomthing like the bully could and if you get cought in the girls bathroom that could be punishment deam so many options

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
well thats bullshit wish they would like pee in your mouth at school or shomthing like the bully could and if you get cought in the girls bathroom that could be punishment deam so many options
I'm kind of with you here, i feel like pee could be used by others to show dominance over the PC(especially with the Wolfs) and it being "gated" by the toggle would be fine as this piss aint for all.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes