Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Again, I get that maybe there'd need to be consequences, like maybe getting arrested and held in jail for a day or 2 for public indecency (but let out quick, because hey, underage and can't be charged as an adult for it). Or critically ramping up your chances of molestation or rape. But it should still be my choice. Sometimes I want my character to walk to school completely nude because it'd be HOT AS FUCK, but I can't because my own character is too nervous despite having the stats that should allow it.
based on the opening scene, the MC is old enough it's just Bailey wants to take money from them so won't let them go.

[You enter Bailey's office. "I know why you're here," She/he says, running a hand through her/his dark hair. "You want me to release you from my protection, so you'll be an independent citizen. I could do that. But there's a problem. You've been living under my roof without giving anything in return. You owe me. Until you pay me back, I'm not letting you go."]

so i'll say the MC will only get out fast if Bailey wants it, so only work for awhile till they get piss off like with the Hospital or the MC could break out.

by the way Vrelnir when can MC get in a relationship with Bailey.

Last edited:

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Frankly, I would hate starting over. This is MY character, the events and choices and things she's done matter. Starting over would mean the character I've built up for so long is just replaced. Starting a new character would pretty much mean the death of my current one.
wow somewhat dark, as for the grinding just add the stats you had with cheats.

Reactions: DD2

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
wow somewhat dark, as for the grinding just add the stats you had with cheats.
NOT GOD ENOUGH. Look, this is a roleplaying game. It's in fact got better actual ROLE PLAYING than damn near any hentai game I've ever played, it's got better role playing than big name triple-A video games I've played (better than Bethesda games do it). You can't just give yourself the stats and that be good enough. The actual choices I've made, relationships my character has made, how they've reacted to events... None of that can just be replicated on a new game. They'd be a new character, with new choices, likely a new personality, new relationships, new worldview, things I can't just give myself with cheats. Perhaps I am taking this game more seriously than I should, but it has character creation and actual legit role playing the likes of which you get in big name western RPGs. You can't just expect me to be fine with starting over for no good reason. For my sake, I hope saves always stay compatible with new versions, or I might drop the game forever.

sseshess

May 8, 2017
NOT GOD ENOUGH. Look, this is a roleplaying game. It's in fact got better actual ROLE PLAYING than damn near any hentai game I've ever played, it's got better role playing than big name triple-A video games I've played (better than Bethesda games do it). You can't just give yourself the stats and that be good enough. The actual choices I've made, relationships my character has made, how they've reacted to events... None of that can just be replicated on a new game. They'd be a new character, with new choices, likely a new personality, new relationships, new worldview, things I can't just give myself with cheats. Perhaps I am taking this game more seriously than I should, but it has character creation and actual legit role playing the likes of which you get in big name western RPGs. You can't just expect me to be fine with starting over for no good reason. For my sake, I hope saves always stay compatible with new versions, or I might drop the game forever.
starting a new game to view new content does not mean killing an old character. You can get a new event using cheats and, having loaded the save, go through to it next year.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
if you just want to see the event just do as above or you could just wait a in game year if you want to be realistic about it.

(note: also you sound like you would like era game's)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I hope for more exhibitionism, even if it requires some harsh punishments to balance it. LET ME walk around topless with a skirt or with an actual breast size so everyone knows my character is a girl, LET ME enter the shopping center completely bottomless, LET ME enter the classroom completely nude before getting told I need my uniform or even possibly get suspended from school for a week for doing such a thing. The character currently just clams up and won't let herself, even though her exhibitionism stat is maxed completely out. Take it from someone with a real life maxed out exhib fetish, sometimes you can't help but do something extremely stupid in the heat of the moment like walking down your neighborhood sidewalk completely nude at 1 in the afternoon. Yet my character, who is as much of one as I am, can't even convince herself to let people see her bare breasts in the day unless she's on a beach?

Again, I get that maybe there'd need to be consequences, like maybe getting arrested and held in jail for a day or 2 for public indecency (but let out quick, because hey, underage and can't be charged as an adult for it). Or critically ramping up your chances of molestation or rape. But it should still be my choice. Sometimes I want my character to walk to school completely nude because it'd be HOT AS FUCK, but I can't because my own character is too nervous despite having the stats that should allow it.

One other request I have is about Robin. If you're in a relationship with her (I made her female, so I'll be using those pronouns), and go to the cinema and get really hot and bothered, you and her can have sex publicly behind some bushes where you never get caught. That is great, but it hints at her slowly becoming okay with public nudity too. So what is my request? I want to be able to somewhat corrupt Robin. Don't want her banging people for money and stuff like my character does, but I want her to be able to be dragged into some of the degeneracy my character loves. I want to get her to a point where she mans her lemonade stand topless or nude, I want to get her to a point where we can have sex in public in an even more open location where we can be caught. Or even other things, like if your character has a urine fetish, you can convince her to try some urine play with your character and make Robin into a urine fetishists too. You're a couple, I want to be able to get her willing to try your character's kinks out with you. I dream of the day Robin and my character just decide to go to the park completely nude together, right in the middle of the day, as I bring her into the exhibitionism fetish.
In this town you wouldn't make it 5 steps before being dogpiled by rapists.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
In this town you wouldn't make it 5 steps before being dogpiled by rapists.
Should that not be my choice to make? Besides, that already happens, sometimes. Some in-game days, no problem. Others, it's... "raped on the way to school, raped after someone starts a fight in class and blames you and then corner you in the hall, then the Dom bully bitch makes you lick her cunt, then you're molested on the way home". I said earlier I am good at managing her stats so that she never breaks, and I still avoiding blacking out, but man did the last 'day' I played screw my character. That fake scenario wasn't too far off, that particular day was just a nonstop assault and rape fest from the time she woke up to the time she went to bed. Sometimes the RNG just decides it's national rape day.

It IS funny how one can avoid it though. That thing about being molested after getting falsely accused of starting a fight was real, got double teamed by two girls as soon as I was kicked out of the class. Reloading didn't help and neither did daydreaming or focusing on the lesson or socializing, kept happening. So what did I do? Masturbated in class for the entire 40 minutes left to it. THAT kept me from being falsely accused. So my character had to masturbate in class for 40 minutes to keep two girls from molesting her. This game, sometimes...

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Era? This? Didn't find any other results that fit that name on here. THIS is some super in-depth RPG with real role playing? Doesn't look like it, though appearances can deceive...

https://f95zone.to/threads/erahunter-v0-4-3-erahunter.5429/
nope not that i haven't play, it in a long time so all i remember is it had era in the name and it was a text game i don't think i got it on this site though.

(note: there was a lot of them too)

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
nope not that i haven't play, it in a long time so all i remember is it had era in the name and it was a text game i don't think i got it on this site though.

(note: there was a lot of them too)
Well, that... Doesn't help. You tempt me with bait like that, but then fail to deliver the actual suggestion. I am disappoint. Oh well.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Being able to walk around naked is something that has been asked for a long time. I imagine Vrelnir wants to make this a "level 6" exhibitionism, and that would be fair, IMO. That does makes me question what a level 6 promiscuity or deviance would do, tho.

I imagine the biggest problem is how much of the game would have to be changed to acomodate for that. For once, even if we do have some lvl 5 exhibitionism where the PC doesn't mind being naked, by all effects the game still treats being naked as something you have to hide. Many functions of the game (like entering a classroom during school time or taking a bus or going to the park) would have to be reworked. Many events also would, basically all jobs in both your home street and the mansions street.

There are, however, a couple improvements that could be made.

For once, even at max exhibitionism your default text when you leave home naked at night still says you try to cover yourself the best you can, even with the line before saying how much being exposed makes you feel horny. Honestly, this should be changed. It's a flavor that really breaks the imertion, at least for me :(

We could also have the option to leave home naked. No more changes for now, just this option, and than the games continues as normal (as if, for instance, you had taken your clothes out in the park toilet). I think this could be a nice start and not that much of a task, i imagine.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You could also just "not" experiance the new events. If your looking at it from an in-game perspective(like it's "real life") experiencing some thing that has alread past is impossible. However you could argue that the restart is a "memory" and cheat your way upto the event you want to see, then just reload your good save after and continue playing as normal.
Should that not be my choice to make? Besides, that already happens, sometimes. Some in-game days, no problem. Others, it's... "raped on the way to school, raped after someone starts a fight in class and blames you and then corner you in the hall, then the Dom bully bitch makes you lick her cunt, then you're molested on the way home". I said earlier I am good at managing her stats so that she never breaks, and I still avoiding blacking out, but man did the last 'day' I played screw my character. That fake scenario wasn't too far off, that particular day was just a nonstop assault and rape fest from the time she woke up to the time she went to bed. Sometimes the RNG just decides it's national rape day.

It IS funny how one can avoid it though. That thing about being molested after getting falsely accused of starting a fight was real, got double teamed by two girls as soon as I was kicked out of the class. Reloading didn't help and neither did daydreaming or focusing on the lesson or socializing, kept happening. So what did I do? Masturbated in class for the entire 40 minutes left to it. THAT kept me from being falsely accused. So my character had to masturbate in class for 40 minutes to keep two girls from molesting her. This game, sometimes...
This is absolutely your choice to make aswell as anyone elses who would also want to do it(a great many do me included) however it just simply isn't an in-game choice ATM like a great many other things we may want for our PC. But that doesn't mean this will always be so. Vrelnir pumps out updates almost every month and this game has made great strides towards being awesome every update, there is just so much ground to cover and things Vrelnir and Crew want to do first(it is their game after all). That being said it doesn't mean that we can't talk about what is and what we want(see my great many big posts) and i think no one is "wrong" to have their oppinions about what should be fixed or added.

Last edited:

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
based on the opening scene, the MC is old enough it's just Bailey wants to take money from them so won't let them go.

[You enter Bailey's office. "I know why you're here," She/he says, running a hand through her/his dark hair. "You want me to release you from my protection, so you'll be an independent citizen. I could do that. But there's a problem. You've been living under my roof without giving anything in return. You owe me. Until you pay me back, I'm not letting you go."]

so i'll say the MC will only get out fast if Bailey wants it, so only work for awhile till they get piss off like with the Hospital or the MC could break out.

by the way Vrelnir when can MC get in a relationship with Bailey.
Considering my character was about 4 ish feet tall and her breasts started developing only AFTER I started and have been growing on their own since, I've kinda been seeing this game as a loli game from the start. My character really does seem to be about 12 or 13.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
what is the current plan for the game? like the list of things your doing for the game in order because i'm seeing a lot of people including myself asking for actual impregnation/pregnancy and i would like to know a rough estimate of when it will come so that we aren't pestering you about it.
There's no roadmap or anything yet, but I intend to write up a list of major features to expect.
I hope for more exhibitionism, even if it requires some harsh punishments to balance it. LET ME walk around topless with a skirt or with an actual breast size so everyone knows my character is a girl, LET ME enter the shopping center completely bottomless, LET ME enter the classroom completely nude before getting told I need my uniform or even possibly get suspended from school for a week for doing such a thing. The character currently just clams up and won't let herself, even though her exhibitionism stat is maxed completely out. Take it from someone with a real life maxed out exhib fetish, sometimes you can't help but do something extremely stupid in the heat of the moment like walking down your neighborhood sidewalk completely nude at 1 in the afternoon. Yet my character, who is as much of one as I am, can't even convince herself to let people see her bare breasts in the day unless she's on a beach?

One other request I have is about Robin. If you're in a relationship with her (I made her female, so I'll be using those pronouns), and go to the cinema and get really hot and bothered, you and her can have sex publicly behind some bushes where you never get caught. That is great, but it hints at her slowly becoming okay with public nudity too. So what is my request? I want to be able to somewhat corrupt Robin. Don't want her banging people for money and stuff like my character does, but I want her to be able to be dragged into some of the degeneracy my character loves. I want to get her to a point where she mans her lemonade stand topless or nude, I want to get her to a point where we can have sex in public in an even more open location where we can be caught. Or even other things, like if your character has a urine fetish, you can convince her to try some urine play with your character and make Robin into a urine fetishists too. You're a couple, I want to be able to get her willing to try your character's kinks out with you. I dream of the day Robin and my character just decide to go to the park completely nude together, right in the middle of the day, as I bring her into the exhibitionism fetish.
Letting you walk the town's streets naked is planned. As Kinky_One says, updating everything to account for nudity would be a big job. I intend to write a new set of events for it, rather than update the old. I don't think the townsfolk would respond the same way to you anyway.

It will indeed require exhibitionism 6, and may attract the attention from the police.
Also, I am 26 days in. I don't want to get so many days in that I start missing content from new updates. What day should I stop so that I know I am not going to be already too far into the timeline to see new events?
I wouldn't worry about that, as it will be a while before more time-sensitive events are added.

Even once a year events will fire again eventually.

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
When my character is laying down (looking up) instead of a chastity belt she seems to be wearing some red underwear. I think that's a bug.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
When my character is laying down (looking up) instead of a chastity belt she seems to be wearing some red underwear. I think that's a bug.
If you ever find your PC wearing "red" cloathing instead of your actual cloathes it means the art for those haven't been done yet and as such not a bug.

Reactions: Useraro

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
If you ever find your PC wearing "red" cloathing instead of your actual cloathes it means the art for those haven't been done yet and as such not a bug.
Hopefully it gets fixed soon! The game needs more chastity belt sprites

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes