Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
When will cat transformation sprites be added for sex scenes?
Not sure, but I have some of the art ready.
Is there no scenes with robin dominating you or vice versa? I tried messing with his stats with cheats but got no scenes?
Not yet. Robin isn't one to want to dominate you, though they might be willing should you ask for it.
Also when is the next update coming? Asking for a friend
Hopefully soon. I'm avoiding giving an ETA as I'm historically bad at them.
I really enjoy this game but it can get to be a bit of a slog during sex scenes with multiple partners. That may be due to how I play the game but it is something to note when you're trying to get somewhere & you get grabbed by 3 people off the street back to back
Gangbang scenes don't work as well as I'd like, and I agree they can be a bit of a slog. Improvements are planned.
In the old patches, I could see the images, but in 2.62, I can't any of images at all from a new start. I think there is something wrong with HTML or something, how can I change the settings?
For the normal version, this problem can appear for people who haven't extracted the game from the file you download, using 7-Zip or similar. Make sure the "img" folder and "Degrees of Lewdity" html file are in the same place. Not sure why it's not working now if it did in the past though.

As lollipop scythe says, older Androids might struggle too.
Say: should Robin's lust be going back to zero once you have sex with them in the bushes? Because every time i go with the movie event to the end their lust goes back to zero. It's even strange, since in the flavor it says having sex with them in the bushes of the park is a "+lust", not a minus.
Robin's lust drops when they cum.
i think i would prefer if it was actual transformation so maybe a setting so that you can switch it to physical or just mental if it happens. it would be interesting to see how npcs react if you just suddenly get lost in the forest and come back with sharp teeth, wolf ears and a tail or go to the asylum and come back a succubus. i think that kind of stuff makes the world more interactive, like the choices you make are a little more important and opens up new story lines like weather you end up sold as a pet because you became a cat or because of the defiance you get from being part wolf, baily sees you as too much trouble and releases you into the forest. And then of course, i would like to see actual pregnancy and how you take care of kids in different situations.
I agree it would be cool if NPCs were more reactive to the PC's transformations. Disappearing into the forest for weeks should also provoke a reaction. Particularly from Bailey. They take an income hit after all. Making the world feel more interactive would only be a good thing.

Pregnancy is planned, but won't be ready for a while. It's an involved feature to add.

nenoch1

Oct 18, 2018
just a quick request.
how about the option for NPC female to randomly decide to put on a strap on, and an option for your female character to buy a strap on, then they can decide to put it on and use it. also, give females the option to use their quims, or thighs for tribbing sex, or face sitting.
could you also see about adding sex toys like plugs, nipple chains, clothespins, onaholes, BSMS gear, etc. for encounters and masturbation.

I love the fact that this game is HTML based, I can unzip and play it through the free Zip extractor app on my Apple iPad.
and it works flawlessly. Android users likely can do the same.

Reactions: Useraro

Gabrielhsilva

Jul 18, 2018
"If your arms are bound, you should be able to free yourself once in a safe place". Where is this safe place? What i have to do to free my arms?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
which tentacles impregnate PC? i only know the large one does, are there any others?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
just a quick request.
how about the option for NPC female to randomly decide to put on a strap on, and an option for your female character to buy a strap on, then they can decide to put it on and use it. also, give females the option to use their quims, or thighs for tribbing sex, or face sitting.
could you also see about adding sex toys like plugs, nipple chains, clothespins, onaholes, BSMS gear, etc. for encounters and masturbation.

I love the fact that this game is HTML based, I can unzip and play it through the free Zip extractor app on my Apple iPad.
I know sex toys are planned at some point but don't know to what extent or how they'll be used,

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I'm hoping that there will be more options with Kylar. Such as on occasion when they pull you into an empty classroom you can go further than just "use your knee". Also when you catch them sneaking into your room. If you go on the "attack" so to speak, you can sleep with them. Then after that, they'll occasionally appear again and again, as a way to spice up the nights so it's not just Robin.

Reactions: Fangii

HolyCrusader21

Dec 19, 2019
A good idea in my opinion would be to add another town possibly to explore new/different areas maybe.

Also how would i check the date in game for the science fair?

Another thing is if a christmas outfit will be added in the mysterious shop?

another good idea (maybe) would be to give your character (if your character is female) the option to push an npc's head into your character's breasts like female npc's would sometimes do to your character as well.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
The date is at the very top of the characteristics tab.
EDIT: If you meant the day the science fair takes place, near the bottom of the social tab is the date and your progress towards being successful for it. This is where all quest like things go, including how much money Bailey wants that Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

dahvokin

Apr 5, 2018
This is my first time writing anything on this site. Ive been playing this game for a while now and now with this update my saves randomly disappear and reappear any fix for this im on android

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
A good idea in my opinion would be to add another town possibly to explore new/different areas maybe.

another good idea (maybe) would be to give your character (if your character is female) the option to push an npc's head into your character's breasts like female npc's would sometimes do to your character as well.
New places are being add to the periphery of the town, a farm and a prison. Both coming soonish as i understand it, as for a whole city IDK could be like a sister city kind of thing but proabably not.
Bottem of the social tab for all your appoiniments.
No christmas this year but there are talks for next year.
I'm guessing it would be in the forrest shop as most other costumes seem to end up there.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This is my first time writing anything on this site. Ive been playing this game for a while now and now with this update my saves randomly disappear and reappear any fix for this im on android
I'm no expert but they were talking about this problem over on the blogspot comment section for the updates.
I think the problem was a caching issue where your phone(or whatever) will clear your cache along with all your saves that are stored there. Hope this helps explane abit.(Don't @ me if i'm wrong)

Reactions: Vrelnir

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Something i would like is if Vrelnir could give us a little coment on what to expect from each new update :p Like, once one is released they say something like "i plan to work more on this location, or on this character, or add this function".

I understand why they donesn't, tho. Vrelnir won't even give us a date because he fears not being able to complete by that point, so saying you will add something and then not being able to would be a stress they don't need. Still, it would be really nice if it was possible XD

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Something i would like is if Vrelnir could give us a little coment on what to expect from each new update :p Like, once one is released they say something like "i plan to work more on this location, or on this character, or add this function".

I understand why they donesn't, tho. Vrelnir won't even give us a date because he fears not being able to complete by that point, so saying you will add something and then not being able to would be a stress they don't need. Still, it would be really nice if it was possible XD
So far we gotta tease it out of Vrelnir. Like i think this next one is "Cafe" based with ground work for the Farm and work on the Chastity belt system. I could be wrong on some of that. But a roadmap page of sorts is being discussed so who knows.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
just a quick request.

Sex toys are planned, for use by both the PC and NPCs. Strap-ons are included, though it should probably be behind a toggle. Thanks for the suggestions.

Tribbing is in the game already, but a lot more could be done with it. The same applies to other sex acts, but more for some.
I'm hoping that there will be more options with Kylar. Such as on occasion when they pull you into an empty classroom you can go further than just "use your knee". Also when you catch them sneaking into your room. If you go on the "attack" so to speak, you can sleep with them. Then after that, they'll occasionally appear again and again, as a way to spice up the nights so it's not just Robin.
More Kylar is planned. You'll be able to visit their home at some point, and there'll be a more involved kidnapping scenario.

I like the idea of Kylar showing up at the orphanage by night.

Midge gives good answers.

There's a Christmas hat ready to go in the next version. Someone contributed art for a full costume too, though I've yet to properly incorporate it. I hope to, but it depends how quickly I can finish the other content. Really want to finish up before Christmas.

Another town as developed as the existing one isn't planned. I feel I've barely scratched the surface of the current one as it is. That said, I do want to add other areas, such as the farm and prison Midge mentioned.
A recent Chrome update introduced a bug that hid storage data. A more recent fix restored it. I'm not sure if that caused this issue, but it fits.

Sorry for the trouble. Regardless of the cause I hope it doesn't happen again.

I'm never sure how much information to give about my plans for the following update. Plans change sometimes. I will share my intentions alongside a new update when I'm more certain.
Vrelnir is doing a mighty fine job!
Thank you, I'm glad you think so!

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Vrelnir, I really like and appreciate your interactivity and consideration of our input as players. Knowing that some features are the result of collaboration between the original creator and the fan-base; It adds a certain feel to the game that makes it feel more "real" for lack of a better term.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes