Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is there no scenes with robin dominating you or vice versa? I tried messing with his stats with cheats but got no scenes?

Reactions: Useraro

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Like a chastity cage? will be in the next update
I mean regular chastity for the female character when she's laying down. You might've noticed how plenty of scenes have her in red placeholder underwear instead of the actual chastity she should be wearing. Either way I'm pumped for chastity cages! If they could add buttplugs too that'd be amazing!

WhimQuery

Dec 31, 2018
I really enjoy this game but it can get to be a bit of a slog during sex scenes with multiple partners. That may be due to how I play the game but it is something to note when you're trying to get somewhere & you get grabbed by 3 people off the street back to back

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Also when is the next update coming? Asking for a friend
They usually update around the end or start of each month ruffly, but christmas and all might screw that around a bit IDK.
I really enjoy this game but it can get to be a bit of a slog during sex scenes with multiple partners. That may be due to how I play the game but it is something to note when you're trying to get somewhere & you get grabbed by 3 people off the street back to back
That is one of the flaws of this game. ATM i just scroll down as fast as i can and spam continue as the game saves choices between turns. I've heard they might place a "scroll to bottem" or " to bottem of page" button. As for being grabbed, you'll just have to dress less provocutive, take the bus or even slide the encounter bar down a bit at the start. I usally put mine to 0.8

Last edited:

feltez

Dec 15, 2019
In the old patches, I could see the images, but in 2.62, I can't any of images at all from a new start. I think there is something wrong with HTML or something, how can I change the settings?

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Ok so here's my new game strategy/guide for when the update comes out, please advise me if I can make it even better:

1. Go to church get chastity (I avoid losing virginity in my playthroughs)
2. Go to the lake and spamclick meditate until I max out innocence and willpower
3. Go to school and pick the lockers until I got one level of skulduggery
4. Go to the lake and spamclick practice swimming until I have S swimming and maxed out fitness (if I pass out who cares I got innocence instead of trauma)
5. Dive to find antiques in the lake ruins until I got like 5k or C skulduggery
6. Buy 10 packs of discreet clothes (turtleneck, jeans, plain bra, glasses, school socks and school shoes. Anything else or better?)
7. Break into school and spamclick 1 and 1/2/3/4 to max out studying
8. Max out dancing just because
9. Do whatever by this point I got everything I need to 100% the game with ease

Suggestions?

• Wow
Reactions: eosar and DD2

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
In the old patches, I could see the images, but in 2.62, I can't any of images at all from a new start. I think there is something wrong with HTML or something, how can I change the settings?
i find putting new versions over old ones too cause bugs so if that's what your doing remove old versions before downloading new ones. (note: it could be old saves too)

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Say: should Robin's lust be going back to zero once you have sex with them in the bushes? Because every time i go with the movie event to the end their lust goes back to zero. It's even strange, since in the flavor it says having sex with them in the bushes of the park is a "+lust", not a minus.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Say: should Robin's lust be going back to zero once you have sex with them in the bushes? Because every time i go with the movie event to the end their lust goes back to zero. It's even strange, since in the flavor it says having sex with them in the bushes of the park is a "+lust", not a minus.
isn't that plus lust for the MC, if your saying that robin sould get plus lust as well, didn't robin do it to lose lust?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Like a chastity cage? will be in the next update
I hope this will get added at some point but Jordan dosen't mention if you have a parasite(ass/crotch sucker) when checking you out for your virginity. They mention juices which is good but this would be good also.

Reactions: Vrelnir
Aug 14, 2019
Also when is the next update coming? Asking for a friend
When Vrelnir is ready is release it. Regarding butt plugs, I wasnt planning on working on them myself, whether it changes in the future, I couldn't say.

i find putting new versions over old ones too cause bugs so if that's what your doing remove old versions before downloading new ones. (note: it could be old saves too)
As long as you overwrite every file, you shouldn't have any issues if ur just overwriting the html and images. Saves should be fine aswell, tho issues can occur, bug reports can fix these issues in future versions.

Im not sure why those images arnt loading tho, not enough information about wats going on, are you using the text only html, are they disabled in general (setting is in settings with the general tab), can the html not find the images or using a platform that is know for not being able to load the images (older android version, apple devices and chromebook from wat i recall)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Ok so here's my new game strategy/guide for when the update comes out, please advise me if I can make it even better:

2. Go to the lake and spamclick meditate until I max out innocence and willpower
4. Go to the lake and spamclick practice swimming until I have S swimming and maxed out fitness (if I pass out who cares I got innocence instead of trauma)
6. Buy 10 packs of discreet clothes (turtleneck, jeans, plain bra, glasses, school socks and school shoes. Anything else or better?)

Suggestions?
LOL! A friend of mine play FFT (final fantasy tactics) that way, I call that over training your troops against AI who only has troops with basic abilities. was even sort of cheating... Think playing like this, and it's only my opinion, ruins the game experience which is learning thing as it goes, encounter disadvantages and keep going... i mean you can't be prepare for everything, if you are OP from the start , what is the fun in that?

Three things you may have miss by tranng isntead of playing the game:
ivory book coast more when you sell it if your history grades are A+ (i think you find it either in Morgans domain's, or Diving in the lake cost 2.5K if i remember correctly ...Am i?)
Science Contest, starts in day 2 of game play
Math contest, starts I think 3 weeks after starting game play. (it is not announce the day is held in the town-hall so you may miss it)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

Suggestions?
You missed the elusive art of Seduction. I try to grind this one out the first few nights(and its quite the grind)at the pub.Or i just turn on cheats if i just want to see the new content.

Aug 5, 2019
a few things i've noticed: there's only two positions for the character, the npc's don't notice when you gain wings, animal ears etc. and the sewer lizards(crocodiles?) don't have a transformation.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
a few things i've noticed: there's only two positions for the character, the npc's don't notice when you gain wings, animal ears etc. and the sewer lizards(crocodiles?) don't have a transformation.
The transformation stuff is interesting and has a whole out/in game story i'll try to summerise from Vrelnirs and others posts.
SO transformations were only to "pop" if your PC was hallucinating but bugged so that it happened regardless and was turned into a feature. From that it could be argued that transformations could be figments of your PCs imagination and as such others don't actually see you that way. BUT there are scenes in which the NPCs do interact with you(Winter or River grabs your wolf ears, Robin strokes you as a Cat). Mookie and i have been talking about more transformations on the Blogspot current update message list(at length) check it out if you want, but we have been lobbying hard for more interactions and more Transformations(Merfolk being one).

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Aug 5, 2019
i think i would prefer if it was actual transformation so maybe a setting so that you can switch it to physical or just mental if it happens. it would be interesting to see how npcs react if you just suddenly get lost in the forest and come back with sharp teeth, wolf ears and a tail or go to the asylum and come back a succubus. i think that kind of stuff makes the world more interactive, like the choices you make are a little more important and opens up new story lines like weather you end up sold as a pet because you became a cat or because of the defiance you get from being part wolf, baily sees you as too much trouble and releases you into the forest. And then of course, i would like to see actual pregnancy and how you take care of kids in different situations.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes