Midge

Nov 21, 2019
No dominant route in this game? I'm not interested in playing a submissive route
If you go an Athletic build with a larger body type you can beat up "most" encounters and you regain alot of Control for doing so(pepper spray helps a bunch aswell).

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
On the wathersport topic, i would love to see it more developed, for two reasons. The fist one being: i would love to get my girl drenched in pee, since she alreadly is in cum and slime :p But i also would like a sistem where the PC has to pee from time to time, and i say that because, at the moment, i don't see any reason to go to the toilets, except wanting to see particular scenes (and then you have to go in and out of the school toilet until the RNG lets you see the scene). Those areas just feel a bit empty. Yeah, you can undress and masturbate, but even that is only fun the first couple times you do it. By the time Witney forces you to stay away from the girls bathroom you probably weren't going there alreadly.

And on a side note, i'm trying to get my girl drenched in semen 100%. But i can't seem to get cum on my neck and hair. Anyone got to full cum drenched withought cheats? If so, how did you do it?

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
This game was entertaining to play and mess around with. Maybe this is not the purpose of it, but I would appreciate some more dominant content like being able to fuck your harassors after beating them up. I believe it was also mentioned before that it would be fun to be able to learn martial arts and more vast ways of self-defense.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
THE POLICE:
They are a token apperance at the moment, ruffing up kids for their lemonade money, random "pat downs" and some undercover pimping stings, but i feel like they could be used more so here are some IDEAS and SUGGESTIONS.
Now i think a Holding cell and a fine/ticket system could add some potential for hijinx. For example you get caught at the hospital for having a high Crime stat or you get stripped searched and they find stolen goods, at the moment they throw your ass into the pillary for 24 hours or "pat you down"(missing the thousand of dollars worth of stolen goods) and maybe steal your clothes. With the HC and Fine system they could issue you a fine to pay off or take you to the HC for 6-12 hours(with various police/inmate events) or still throw you in the pillary. And even a Community Service thing(if you can't or don't pay the fine) where you have to either do jobs at houses for no money but it reduces the amount of time you have to do for the CS that week or work at the soup kitchen or pick up trash at the Park or Beach or Lake.
THE POLICE STATION: At the moment all that happens here is you can get a collar removed, turn in evidence against a certain someone and an event linked to a teachers path(they also added a criminal thing todo here which is quite good). some more things could be a youth programme where you can spend time to reduce your Crime level and maybe some Stress or Truama, pay fines(as mentioned above) or even turn yourself in to clear your Crime level for a punishment.
I like the ability to sneak in as a crook and all the events that happen after that so good job there.
Side Quest: You could become an undercover agent/snitch and do a mission for the cops to bring down Landry(removing him/her from the game).
Anyway please respond with your thoughts, ideas and suggestions, i like to hear from other players and devs. It seems there is a Prison being added at some point so maybe some of these things might be sorted out. this post is more for the "in town" stuff.
Another thing i just thought of you could get deputised(maybe after doing above Side Quest) and get a "badge" that can be used to initiate Dom stuff in combat(i've seen peeps ask for some "turn the tables" and become the aggesser type of things this could be an option). "You will respect my AUTHORITY" - Eric Cartman.
Thanks for the ideas. I originally planned three tiers of punishment: Community service, the pillory, and prison. The pillory was the "medium" punishment, so I added it first.

Skulduggery should be powerful, at the cost of risky events, and long-term danger from police. The police are better than they used to be, but there's still a way to go before they're as dangerous as I'd like.
soooooooo are there cheats for the android version? xD
Nevermind. Just found it.
I should really explore settings more.

Different question, can you fuck robin yet?
You can, but they need high love, at least a bit of lust, and low trauma. You also need to have taken on their debt.
This is like the perfect HTML game / game. Characters, writings, events, things you can do... Everything is top notch. It never gets boring. Even if you do the same shit every day, you still encounter new things. Nice gem.
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.
Robin still has no reaction to entering her room while topless, despite the change log saying there should be a reaction.
They react when you meet up with them on Oxford Street after school. It requires small enough breasts to pass as a boy. Sorry the changelog wasn't clear.
what is that new game about ? A reverse DoL where you're the rapist like a lot of people wanted or something entirely different ?
It's about life in a fantasy village. It's not really a reverse DoL, though you will have more opportunities to be dominant.
I can. The creator contacted me. They've done impressive work.
On the wathersport topic, i would love to see it more developed, for two reasons. The fist one being: i would love to get my girl drenched in pee, since she alreadly is in cum and slime :p But i also would like a sistem where the PC has to pee from time to time, and i say that because, at the moment, i don't see any reason to go to the toilets, except wanting to see particular scenes (and then you have to go in and out of the school toilet until the RNG lets you see the scene). Those areas just feel a bit empty. Yeah, you can undress and masturbate, but even that is only fun the first couple times you do it. By the time Witney forces you to stay away from the girls bathroom you probably weren't going there alreadly.

And on a side note, i'm trying to get my girl drenched in semen 100%. But i can't seem to get cum on my neck and hair. Anyone got to full cum drenched withought cheats? If so, how did you do it?
Not every body part can be drenched without cheating currently.
This game was entertaining to play and mess around with. Maybe this is not the purpose of it, but I would appreciate some more dominant content like being able to fuck your harassors after beating them up. I believe it was also mentioned before that it would be fun to be able to learn martial arts and more vast ways of self-defense.
I agree dominant content would add a lot, but I want to keep the focus elsewhere for the time being. That said, a dojo is planned. The defiant side of combat needs a lot of work.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Don't know about you, but my character is very good at managing trauma and control now. Most sexual acts don't bother her unless very forced, and I am good at knowing how to avoid danger if a stat is in a bad stat and can last long enough to get it back into the green without pushing it. I haven't had a blackout in... So long I don't remember the last one. She is in a pretty normal routine now. Hell, even her prostitution is good now, the club that has security is pretty much perfect. No worries of being raped when dancing too long, customers need follow rules when doing it, half the people that hire me literally just do it to talk and and have someone listen to them, get paid at least a few hundred a night doing this. Because it's all consensual, control only ever goes up and stress and everything else only goes down when whoring. Honestly, since gaining access to the legit strip club and not that back alley awful one, making money and lewding the hell out of my character at the same time is easy.

And no, I don't take the pills of the doctor. I did let them do that thing where she is basically taken over to do lewd things if she blacks out, but that happens so rarely now that it may as well not be a thing. I wouldn't say my character's life is 'good' with all the molestation and rape that still happens, but part of that really is her own fault for often going out without clothes because it turns her on. But while not 'good', her life isn't terrible now, if you don't see an ethical or moral issue with prostitution (I don't). I mean, okay, she's a 13 year old doing prostitution, but still.

So yeah, I don't see a bad end if I somehow play enough to make it till the official end. As she is now, her stats say she still has a normal understanding of sexuality and isn't exactly impure yet. She'll be ending this game fairly still well adjusted... Assuming the dev doesn't throw a curveball as time goes on that somehow mind breaks her.
ah! but we play differently, you see, in my game I play the hard way with no cheats, or else i will probably only use he game to fall asleep, hate routines (oh! but i do save the game often as one wrong turn and you end in with hi trauma) My PC is tiny, angel and sub, probably the worst combo out there, am i right? i also play survival mode, trauma and stress don't fall with time. I also like to do everything in the game, even the things i don't like like the chastity belt, i use it once in my game trough till it brakes; its good for the start of the game, later in the game having a humongous cock works as a sort of chastity belt for boys (I play as boy as it's close enough to the futa character I so want to see implement, which i have to admit will be even harder to manage in a pure route, having a cock and a vagina to protect)
The most difficult thing to do, i have to admit is get impregnated by the tentacle monster with low deviancy, because this bastard can take virginity like that, it cause hi trauma, pain and stress at the start. to be honest I feel bad for my PC the first time a tentacle rape happens.
but basically yeah, I have a to do list and check them all wile i play. But it's hard to keep up as in my game control and trauma are hard to manage, I have to be aware the best way to lower stress is indeed fainting, but you have to faint in some parts of town or else you may end in a worst place like raped even more, or worst! at the hospital and then the pillory. Do start a new game once i accomplish most of the goals as the game becomes a boring routine. it's hard to get bored if you play this way, at least for me. I wish to know how others play their games so thank you for your answer! and sorry for my English as its not may main language.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midge

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
If you go an Athletic build with a larger body type you can beat up "most" encounters and you regain alot of Control for doing so(pepper spray helps a bunch aswell).
But that's not sexual. No sexual dom route? Just beat people up?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Large body, high fitness, and wolf teeth can help you fight your way out of some situations you don't want to be in, but I'd say the closest you can get to dominant is - and I hope I'm using the term correctly - power bottom? Get your promiscuity/deviancy high and you can sort of "take charge" during sex and you have more options to initiate or agree to sex. Consensual sex gives you more control over sex too. High grades also give you more options, in the form of science giving you pain tolerance and English giving you stronger verbal interactions in sex.

Kylar got pretty subby during the one time I had sex with them though, so there's that.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Dalzomo is right. This game is 95% "sub" but it's by disign. There is talk of adding more Dom stuff but IDK when. At the moment High skills are the best we got, with high English you can "belittle" your assailent(and get back large Controll by doing so) but thats really all there is. There is also a little BDSM stuff as well, but not in "combat".

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
The fighting system is wayyy too awkward. In 100% of the fights I've had all I do is fight and may close her mouth, that's it. There should be some sort of auto-fight mode where players can specify a "fight mode" or something like that such as "always fight", "protect", "give in", etc. (ideally players would be able to customize what choices to make under which circumstances too). Alternatively you might want to simplify or completely change the fighting system, but that's likely too laborious.

Anyways I don't mind grinding the game a bit but when every fight takes 2 minutes when it could easily take 15 seconds if the game auto-selected punch/kick/struggle/etc. for me then that'd make the game so much more fun to play through!

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
The fighting system is wayyy too awkward. In 100% of the fights I've had all I do is fight and may close her mouth, that's it. There should be some sort of auto-fight mode where players can specify a "fight mode" or something like that such as "always fight", "protect", "give in", etc. (ideally players would be able to customize what choices to make under which circumstances too). Alternatively you might want to simplify or completely change the fighting system, but that's likely too laborious.

Anyways I don't mind grinding the game a bit but when every fight takes 2 minutes when it could easily take 15 seconds if the game auto-selected punch/kick/struggle/etc. for me then that'd make the game so much more fun to play through!
The game should keep those selected between turns, it does for me at least. It always has whatever you used last filled in each turn, unless it changes because your hands got tied up or your mouth moved or whatever. Once it's set on all fighting options I just spam enter until the fight ends

Reactions: Useraro
Aug 5, 2019
what is the current plan for the game? like the list of things your doing for the game in order because i'm seeing a lot of people including myself asking for actual impregnation/pregnancy and i would like to know a rough estimate of when it will come so that we aren't pestering you about it.

nenoch1

Oct 18, 2018
what is the current plan for the game? like the list of things your doing for the game in order because i'm seeing a lot of people including myself asking for actual impregnation/pregnancy and i would like to know a rough estimate of when it will come so that we aren't pestering you about it.
I believe that will eventually come. this game has been improving a steady rate. like you, I cannot wait to see the next update. everyone, please keep your suggestions cumming. let's added vaginal impregnation, sex change, shemale, strapon, furry, etc. whatever this lewd world can possibly offer

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I believe that will eventually come. this game has been improving a steady rate. like you, I cannot wait to see the next update. everyone, please keep your suggestions cumming. let's added vaginal impregnation, sex change, shemale, strapon, furry, etc. whatever this lewd world can possibly offer
its for these reasons that i really do like Vrelnir added the settings where I can choose to remove certain content from the game entirely. Feel like he wont include any very niche fetishes, or if he does they wont be too detailed. I find generally instead of adding fetishes where they may not apply, just fleshing out more of the city and more of the characters, adding in new events and things will contribute to the game significantly more.

Reactions: NitroSM

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I hope for more exhibitionism, even if it requires some harsh punishments to balance it. LET ME walk around topless with a skirt or with an actual breast size so everyone knows my character is a girl, LET ME enter the shopping center completely bottomless, LET ME enter the classroom completely nude before getting told I need my uniform or even possibly get suspended from school for a week for doing such a thing. The character currently just clams up and won't let herself, even though her exhibitionism stat is maxed completely out. Take it from someone with a real life maxed out exhib fetish, sometimes you can't help but do something extremely stupid in the heat of the moment like walking down your neighborhood sidewalk completely nude at 1 in the afternoon. Yet my character, who is as much of one as I am, can't even convince herself to let people see her bare breasts in the day unless she's on a beach?

Again, I get that maybe there'd need to be consequences, like maybe getting arrested and held in jail for a day or 2 for public indecency (but let out quick, because hey, underage and can't be charged as an adult for it). Or critically ramping up your chances of molestation or rape. But it should still be my choice. Sometimes I want my character to walk to school completely nude because it'd be HOT AS FUCK, but I can't because my own character is too nervous despite having the stats that should allow it.

One other request I have is about Robin. If you're in a relationship with her (I made her female, so I'll be using those pronouns), and go to the cinema and get really hot and bothered, you and her can have sex publicly behind some bushes where you never get caught. That is great, but it hints at her slowly becoming okay with public nudity too. So what is my request? I want to be able to somewhat corrupt Robin. Don't want her banging people for money and stuff like my character does, but I want her to be able to be dragged into some of the degeneracy my character loves. I want to get her to a point where she mans her lemonade stand topless or nude, I want to get her to a point where we can have sex in public in an even more open location where we can be caught. Or even other things, like if your character has a urine fetish, you can convince her to try some urine play with your character and make Robin into a urine fetishists too. You're a couple, I want to be able to get her willing to try your character's kinks out with you. I dream of the day Robin and my character just decide to go to the park completely nude together, right in the middle of the day, as I bring her into the exhibitionism fetish.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Also, I am 26 days in. I don't want to get so many days in that I start missing content from new updates. What day should I stop so that I know I am not going to be already too far into the timeline to see new events?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Observation, something that is definitely being a pattern. I think Robin might be a budding scat fetishist. Seriously. EVERY single time I've done it with her, she had focused quite a bit on the anus. She hasn't full on stuck her tongue up it yet, but she fingers and and masturbates it all the time. Like, she really really likes my character's butt hole.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Also, I am 26 days in. I don't want to get so many days in that I start missing content from new updates. What day should I stop so that I know I am not going to be already too far into the timeline to see new events?
Usually the events aren't time based(except for halloween) so that shouldn't be a problem, if possable you can save and start a new game to catch up on those that you "miss". But idk personaly how to transfer saves between updates as i just start a new game each time.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Usually the events aren't time based(except for halloween) so that shouldn't be a problem, if possable you can save and start a new game to catch up on those that you "miss". But idk personaly how to transfer saves between updates as i just start a new game each time.
My saves simply worked between updates, I just stuck the new version into the folder that had the old version, loaded the new version and all my saves were all still there.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
you should be fine
My saves simply worked between updates, I just stuck the new version into the folder that had the old version, loaded the new version and all my saves were all still there.
You should be fine then.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Frankly, I would hate starting over. This is MY character, the events and choices and things she's done matter. Starting over would mean the character I've built up for so long is just replaced. Starting a new character would pretty much mean the death of my current one.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes