Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Just posting here what I posted on the wiki's front page:

Merry Christmas, everybody! I couldn't figure out how to do announcements like for Fandom, so I'm just going to put it here instead. Hope you've had a great day, or will have a great day depending on timezones.

Spend it with family, friends, whoever! If you're spending it alone, there's no shame in that. You make the best out of Christmas, it only happens once per year, after all. Make the most out of it! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thank you for not only supporting and contributing to the wiki, but a big thank you on Vrel's behalf on supporting the game. We wouldn't be here otherwise. The community is what really shaped DoL to the thing that it is today.
Thanks again. -RobinGang

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
Vrelnir, I really like and appreciate your interactivity and consideration of our input as players. Knowing that some features are the result of collaboration between the original creator and the fan-base; It adds a certain feel to the game that makes it feel more "real" for lack of a better term.
Thank you, that's great to hear. Player involvement has added so much to the game's development.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Same. Can't say that I'm not excited about next year though...work is supposed to kick up which means I can breath a little more. Money's been real tight these past few months.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Happy holidays to you!

Some casual thoughts made their way through my mind and will thus expound upon them before they flee.

A thing i thought about earlier is that combat eventually becomes too repetitive and tame. Too many encounters start with the aggressors at indiferent or low levels of lust and thus becomes a grind to hurt them or make them orgasm. I think the variables for each encounter should be more randomized and to push in different directions more vividly.
Examples:
- A planner would be calm, choose their area and method of attack meticulously and take their time exploring sexual options.
- An impromptu assaulter would be more rushed, careless and flighty. They'd bumble about and try straight for the goal, with a more equal chance of either getting angrier with each fumble (failed actions on their behalf) or more scared and likely to run away on their own.
- A horny fucker would be very aggressive, either directly pinning down the PC or using violence on them first. They'd rip through clothes without a care and lack any sort of patience.
- The premature ejaculator would have increasingly higher chances of reaching orgasm on their own and simply leave disappointed for failing to achieve their intended target.
- The master baiter who says "Psst!" and suddenly ejaculates on their victim then runs away cackling in mad glee.
Mixing them about when adding multiple assaulters would create more variance in encounters and pursuits.

Flashers - that guy/woman naked in a trenchcoat that flash themselves to random people on the streets. Events like that would be fun to deal with. Run away, scream, laugh at them or drag them in a secluded spot... many options depending on level of lewdity.

Nudist beach/forest camp locations and stuff. Just an idea, but this might be something worth making a note of. Nudist beach is self-explanatory, but Nudist forest camp would be like a compound of nature-loving hippies that run around naked and think themselves forest elves and nymphs while constantly high as fuck.

May 28, 2019
Can someone recommend me another html game similar to this? Lots of choices, places to travel to, random events based on stats, and the ability to customize almost everything. Cute pixelated clip arts are also a plus.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
is there a possibility to add a teacher or make an existing teacher more cruel to OP? I mean the kind who enjoy making OP suffer, a bully teacher if i can explain it better. This teacher feels this way only for OP, there is NOTHING OP can do to gain this person love, she is sadistic and that's it. At first i though Leighton fit the profile, but then they go doing stuff like making OP fill stamps , write on the board or wash a car, also getting flirtatious and all. I wish there was a teacher who truly inflicts terror to OP. only assisting her class raise stress and trauma and this teach doing all sort of things to bully or encourage bullying on OP.
The only way for OP to counter this teacher is either skipping her classes completely and study alone in library or whatever (which will take more grinding to raise grades, of course OP must assist to at least three classes in the week or face the cnsecuence and be severely punish) or the other way to cope this will be to become a true masochist and get off with the abuse.
I think this teacher could be a new martial art teacher or a Gym teacher, or a geology teacher... or maybe a substitute teacher that comes to take the place of one we already have like the history teacher, she can even run the museum and do the BDSM stuff, or maybe the swimming teacher who only shows up at that class alone. this doesn't even has to be permanent but the little that may last will be a shit storm for OP.

Jan 29, 2018
So, I know there used to be a version where you could trigger events via a menu, what happened to that? Trying to trigger a scene but rng does not like me at all.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone recommend me another html game similar to this? Lots of choices, places to travel to, random events based on stats, and the ability to customize almost everything. Cute pixelated clip arts are also a plus.
Not really... I've played ALOT of H-games(VNs mostly) you could try The Asenheim Project web site that houses alot of web based HVNs nothing like this though but all good stuff(Divi-dead, nocturnal illusion) but for these types of games the only others i can recommend are: A New Dawn(very good but unfinished in a lot of places{save often prone to some hard crashes}), Summertime saga(also very good and still being updated regulary like this one) these are not HTML ones.
Hornstown is more like this(very heavy on the gay/trans/dickgirl stuff so beware) but is a HTML game its website is Gamcore. Also a good paid game is House Party i find it really good and is being updated consatantly aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golden Vampire

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
is there a possibility to add a teacher or make an existing teacher more cruel to OP? I mean the kind who enjoy making OP suffer, a bully teacher if i can explain it better. This teacher feels this way only for OP, there is NOTHING OP can do to gain this person love, she is sadistic and that's it. At first i though Leighton fit the profile, but then they go doing stuff like making OP fill stamps , write on the board or wash a car, also getting flirtatious and all. I wish there was a teacher who truly inflicts terror to OP. only assisting her class raise stress and trauma and this teach doing all sort of things to bully or encourage bullying on OP.
The only way for OP to counter this teacher is either skipping her classes completely and study alone in library or whatever (which will take more grinding to raise grades, of course OP must assist to at least three classes in the week or face the cnsecuence and be severely punish) or the other way to cope this will be to become a true masochist and get off with the abuse.
I think this teacher could be a new martial art teacher or a Gym teacher, or a geology teacher... or maybe a substitute teacher that comes to take the place of one we already have like the history teacher, she can even run the museum and do the BDSM stuff, or maybe the swimming teacher who only shows up at that class alone. this doesn't even has to be permanent but the little that may last will be a shit storm for OP.
I like the idea of a bully/sadistic teacher, but I don't like the impossibility of romancing them. Maybe you can only romance them if you're masochistic enough? You know, in order for Witney to love you you have to be a major slut. Similar to that, but instead it's about the masochism. Though for me it doesn't have to be a teacher. I just want a sadistic theoretically romanceable character in the game. Bring on the BDSM! :D

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I like the idea of a bully/sadistic teacher, but I don't like the impossibility of romancing them. Maybe you can only romance them if you're masochistic enough? You know, in order for Witney to love you you have to be a major slut. Similar to that, but instead it's about the masochism. Though for me it doesn't have to be a teacher. I just want a sadistic theoretically romanceable character in the game. Bring on the BDSM! :D
I would actualy like it if EVERY named NPC was romanceable. I don't care what hoops or events or whatever is needed, i would like some action(consensual or Rape) from them all. Half the Teachers already have ways to interact with them on a more personal level(Winter, Dorian, River) just add a seduction test to some of them and they're good to go.
I also like the idea of a bully teacher and with the talk of new classes(Like metalwork and homemaking) it would be a good opportunity to intro them.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, but I was thinking more of a character who hates our PC, for whatever reason, looks like someone they hate, PC is left handed, maybe too pretty and feel she needs to punish them for that or simply because is a sadistic and cruel person just enjoys making MC suffer. something like that. We already romance a bully with Whitney, But this character will only strikes fear to out PC, just asisting her class will raise trauma and stress +++ and because is an authority figure there is really nothing our PC can do. PC is helpless. So no romance, no change of personality, you can only endure the suffering till she is gone, or arrested or Baily makes her disappear in strange circumstances.

The cheat menu on Android is causing the app to freeze
I disable images and now can play in android ok. try that.

Last edited:

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
It'd be great if someone would add torn rag clothing to the game :) And then maybe make them like/or replace towels with them.

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
Man, I love the game but feel like it's been ages since anything related to bestiality has been added/improved... Looking forward to the next update though!

Jater

Jul 23, 2018
So I don't know if this has been talked about or what, but can we get the ability to name our orphan or am I just not seeing that

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes