Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
What exactly can you do at the stockade scene, when someone else is locked up?

Lots of stuff can happen when you're the one locked up, but when it's someone else, all I've seen is throwing fruit and occasionally an NPC will pull their shirt up.
I wanna frame Whitney and get them punished.
I haven't seen much that the PC can do, but the nastier stuff happens to the NPCs in the stockades late at night

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Okay, turns out I suck hard at source code formatting. No matter what I do, it'll just look weird. So I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could help me out with reformatting the wiki's front page.

And just for the record, I'd share a couple of things from this new update I learnt, and will be adding to the FAQ the next time I get the chance. Credit goes to all those who shared all this on the Discord:
  • I was given a heads up that the anal shield cannot be equipped with the chastity cage. Not sure why this is, I think Vrel forgot and probably just ended up removing the option for males to get the belt entirely. So for those having issues with trying to get a chastity belt as a male, there's your issue.
  • Max milk production and lewd fluid (semen) production is affected by the Purity stat. Lower purity means higher productions.
  • According to Vrel, the "strange beast" has a chance of appearing in any street or alley at night. Though it's a very low chance from the looks of things.
  • Also according to Vrel, if Sam is constantly occupied then they should stop doing so after ten turns.
You can end up at the landfill by:
  • Passing out in the beast's lair (there's another location where you can pass out, but I'm not sure what it is)
  • Getting the key
  • High/Max skulduggery
If you're unable to get max skulduggery, then the other two options are recommended.

Okay, so about the new parasite:
  • To get it, the landfill must be discovered first. you must be in the landfill during a blood moon. The blood moon isn't just for Allure, it's more or less become a feature. I'm not exactly sure what triggers a blood moon in the first place, it seems to happen at complete random.
  • It's weird, to say the least. Apparently the ear parasite orders you around. It corrupts you over time (that's what the Corruption stat is for) which makes you do lewd things, without your consent usually. There's an event where an NPC flirts with you and the slime orders you to give your body to them.
  • Essentially, it's a mind control parasite. It's stupidly hard to remove after you got it, so good luck with that. But if you want pointers, then swim down to the Lake Ruins in the forest. I'm not sure if it requires a second blood moon, but I think it does. It would make sense, seeing as you can only get it during a blood moon.
Just wanted to collect together people's findings and condense it. Hope it helps.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
To get it, the landfill must be discovered first. you must be in the landfill during a blood moon. The blood moon isn't just for Allure, it's more or less become a feature. I'm not exactly sure what triggers a blood moon in the first place, it seems to happen at complete random.
I thought that the blood moon happens like a full moon in our world, once around the end of each month. I'll keep an eye out to conferm.

Reactions: Fangii

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I really wish there was either a easy way to get out of the Asylum, or a way to turn it off completely. As it stands, it's a waaaaaay too harsh of a punishment :( Had to restart my game from scratch *again* because i was going to miss an event due to being in the Asylum. Now it's gonna take an eternity to get to my old stats. That is just frustrating :(

Alternatively, it would help if events like the school projects weren't once a *year*. Lets be real: who hear ever got to see two years of ingame time? If the projects were, like, once every 2-3 months, it would help a lot when you are stuck somewhere (asylum, eden, the wolfs) and can't attend.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Alternatively, it would help if events like the school projects weren't once a *year*. Lets be real: who hear ever got to see two years of ingame time? If the projects were, like, once every 2-3 months, it would help a lot when you are stuck somewhere (asylum, eden, the wolfs) and can't attend.
Personally, I'd just set it so that it becomes available at X-date and then remains so until the player shows up and does the event.
Does that make sense from a school-schedualing point of view? Absolutely not.

Is it better game-design than having it be permanently missable based on things beyond the player's control?
...uh, yeah.

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Well, as i grind back to the slut my girl was ( :D ) i have a little question about overlayed game mechanics

I read here you can get pregnant from tentacles. To that activate, does you need to have parasitic pregnancy on?
And with the new update, where we have a new slime parasite: does parasites in general need to be on for this event to happen? Or is just slimes enouth?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Well, as i grind back to the slut my girl was ( :D ) i have a little question about overlayed game mechanics

I read here you can get pregnant from tentacles. To that activate, does you need to have parasitic pregnancy on?
And with the new update, where we have a new slime parasite: does parasites in general need to be on for this event to happen? Or is just slimes enouth?
Yes parasitic pregnancy needs to be on to pregnant from the tentacles.
Don't know if you need them both on but....probably?
so what are the new events in cliff street also how do we get to the photography studio?
The photography studio is accessed through the Cafe chef stuff.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Where does your comp store your save data for this game? I tried to overwrite the files of .7.0 with .7.1 to keep my saves but no good they all gone.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Where does your comp store your save data for this game? I tried to overwrite the files of .7.0 with .7.1 to keep my saves but no good they all gone.
probably browser cache, but i'm just guessing.
It's best to export the save to your own chosen location and then load it up on the new version.

Reactions: Ayumi T

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Vrelnir There appears to be a loop in the garbage dump if you run when found and get caught and defeated. It just repeatedly starts the fight over and over again.

Reactions: Vrelnir

K9

May 28, 2017
I'm disappointed in the direction the development is taking. First the Hallowen update, mostly adding a one-time event that doesn't add anything to the game, and now an update that adds a once-in-a-blood-moon event and a job catering to a niche fetish that you can't get anyway without grinding a boring job for 3 months because you need the boss to love you, but there is almost no way to increase his love (and I say almost because I presume there are some, but it didn't happen once in several days of working there all day long).

We need more repeatable events and for the story to go forward instead. These one-of-a-kind events can interest some people but only once, and once we've played them there's no reason to continue the game anymore, we saw the rest a hundred times already.

Not sure what the amount of milk in the boobs or the ability to tan add to the game either if you've already seen all the events. Getting jumped by Rando #486 while walking the street doesn't feel very different if you're tanned or have milky boobs. It's fluff, the kind that should be added way later in the development cycle, once the story and most events are in place.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I hope this game doesn't die on the root with the devs wanking about with the code and adding niche crap for years, I've seen that happen to other games and it isn't pretty.

Edit, bug reports:

1/ The dogs and other beasties are talking now. I assume that's not normal?

2/ And there seems to be no way to escape the new creature's lair, no matter how many times you add to the rope the message never changes, until the character drops of exhaustion.

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I'm disappointed in the direction the development is taking. First the Hallowen update, mostly adding a one-time event that doesn't add anything to the game, and now an update that adds a once-in-a-blood-moon event and a job catering to a niche fetish that you can't get anyway without grinding a boring job for 3 months because you need the boss to love you, but there is almost no way to increase his love (and I say almost because I presume there are some, but it didn't happen once in several days of working there all day long).

We need more repeatable events and for the story to go forward instead. These one-of-a-kind events can interest some people but only once, and once we've played them there's no reason to continue the game anymore, we saw the rest a hundred times already.

Not sure what the amount of milk in the boobs or the ability to tan add to the game either if you've already seen all the events. Getting jumped by Rando #486 while walking the street doesn't feel very different if you're tanned or have milky boobs. It's fluff, the kind that should be added way later in the development cycle, once the story and most events are in place.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I hope this game doesn't die on the root with the devs wanking about with the code and adding niche crap for years, I've seen that happen to other games and it isn't pretty.
he is a solo dev btw but he has other support artists on sprite art

K9

May 28, 2017
I know.

'The devs' plural is for these other games that I mentioned, but I won't be giving any name, to avoid starting a flamewar concerning other games in this thread.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Ayumi T

Sep 16, 2019
My thoughts on the cafe:
I am having trouble raising Sam's love as well. I have played around 1 in-game month and only encountered 1 event that actually indicates +Love.

Even though it is supposed to be a low wage job, it would be nice to be able to consistently earn tips depending on skill(s) level. Sort of like how the tips for dancing work based on dance/exhibition.

Currently it feels like I have to force myself to play inefficiently just for the roleplay. Since you can earn more in less time doing other activities (robbing homes, those random 10-15 mins homes events all give you more money over time invested).

What do you guys think?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

Ok so i don't want to come off as one of those "ungh it's a free game just be happy with what you get" kind of peeps but i feel i got to address some of what you wrote here.
First you seem unhappy that Vrel is adding "filler" events and things to the game in stead of more "Main line" stuff and i can understand that, not every update will be for everyone. But this game is a sandbox game and so really has no "Main Line" to continue. Its whole content idea is to have these one-of-a-kind events so players can kind of go off and find their own stuff to follow. It's a journey with no destination and adding All the content takes time. And the thing that the Halloween Update added WAS the Halloween event not "nothing". And have you heard of the term "Cosmetics"? Everything in a game doesn't HAVE to do something it can just make the game more immersive for the Player(Tans, skin colour etc).
And yes it's not without its problems i'm right there with you on how slow it takes for Sam to love you (would having fixed events rather then it being RNG to get be better like say every 8th or 9th event can earn you Sam points?)
But most unfortunate of all is that the game will probably be like Star Citizen and be worked on untill Vrel gives up on it. But as of right now the game is completly playabe as is. And i've played some like A New Dawn that feels like the devs gaveup mid build and just shat out what they had. But this does not feel like that at all to play it.
And also we get a new update at least once a month so maybe the update your looking for is just around the corner.
My thoughts on the cafe:
I am having trouble raising Sam's love as well. I have played around 1 in-game month and only encountered 1 event that actually indicates +Love.

Even though it is supposed to be a low wage job, it would be nice to be able to consistently earn tips depending on skill(s) level. Sort of like how the tips for dancing work based on dance/exhibition.

Currently it feels like I have to force myself to play inefficiently just for the roleplay. Since you can earn more in less time doing other activities (robbing homes, those random 10-15 mins homes events all give you more money over time invested).

What do you guys think?
I also feel like the Job wages should scale like the Dockyard one does, right now dancing and whoring at the stipjoint is realy all you need to do, there is just no incentive beyond i'm just doing it to do it.

Last edited:

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Any update on blood moon mechanics? I've tried skipping days, normal play, even playing around a bit with the sugarcube parameters... but can't trigger one. What does one look like anyway?

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I do agree we need more repetable events. I think the game is going way too much in the RNG direction. It's nice to have random events, but it starts to get tiring when most of the content is random events :/ Also, as i alreadly pointed, with a cicle of a year (that is, 365 in game days), events that only happen once a year feel very easy to miss and very short.

I do wish every update had at least one new repetable event, as small as it may be. But i don't know how realistic this is. It would take not only a lot of work, but also a lot of creativity. Still, once you have seen all it gets tyring to do the same 3-4 scenes again and again :(

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes